Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted to Touhou When... #9: Phantasm. of Flower View Edition  (Read 126637 times)

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
  • Attributes and weaknesses are the same.
I personally try to avoid talking about anything Touhou-related in other social groups I'm in.  The reason why is because I know that it will most likely be all that I talk about.
I just know what I know...

When your maths project is based on Danmakufu.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 11:11:47 PM by ShrineEsper »

AzyWng

• "I was a dumb American in a place where dumb Americans were less popular than the clap."
  • "So this was it. My easy retirement."
Playing Deus Ex.

Found a letter mentioning an "Eirin" or some similarly spelled name.

I immediately thought that Eintei had sought out to cure the Grey Death for a few seconds.

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
  • I don't give a damn about rules...
It's 0000 o'clock, home alone, opening Danbooru...

touhou pool:339

Commence search...

A Hellcat went down the Hell's Highway after the Battle for Caen, "Byou". - Hannibal

I was reading a manga (karakuri odette) and there was a character named shirayuki... who isolated herself in a really pretty house..............................

and could read minds. She also has a pixie cut(?) I think that's the term.

Also, when I'm playing touhou, and somebody asks me what I'm playing, I'll be talking about touhou for a while...

I knew it! Gensokyo is in Canada!

Don't have much other evidence to back up my theory, but hey, it's a start.

AzyWng

• "I was a dumb American in a place where dumb Americans were less popular than the clap."
There's this visual novel called Va11-Halla.

Heres a brief snippet of dialogue from the game:

Jill: Come to think of it, how old are you, Boss?

Dana: I'm eternally seventeen!

Jill: Fair enough. Seventeen plus how much?

Dana: Seventeen plus I'd have to cut your tongue if you knew.

Yukari? Is that you?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 05:39:56 AM by AzyWng »

Goomba98

• Touhou ga daisuki!
I am very irked about one of the tags in this Tumblr reblog.
EDIT: It's fixed now.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 02:55:51 PM by Goomba98 »

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
Whenever I see Touhou in a Dank Meme Compilation, I don't even know whether I should feel bad or good.

A Hellcat went down the Hell's Highway after the Battle for Caen, "Byou". - Hannibal

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Do not mess with a soldier
Was watching a show on Discovery Channel called Nazi World War Weird. It talked about all the strange projects and experiments ever attempted by Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan.
This particular episode of the show has the host investigate Imperial Japan's bioweapon experiment and how the IJA had planned to spread it all over the USA by means of canisters full of fleas dropped from "Seiran" planes.

Guess which moon-bunny I thought about? The episode itself also reminded me that the Lunar Kingdom is pretty much Nazi Germany + Imperial Japan in all but name...
There's nothing inscribed on the dog tag...

Pft!! I wish!!! Life wouldn't be so boring then....

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
I was bored,

Played a game of Omnicide, Survival Mode

999 kills...

When you keep going over all the lore.

PapilLionesskort

• "Perfectly Immoral Moral Person"
  • Pretty much just lurking innocently
That's rather impressive, I think. :o
Write or fight, same thing. You might as well come out swinging either way.<3 Just not too hard, as that's no fun.

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
It's a zombie game and the map I played is open wide. So it is rather easy to pick them off even with a sniper rifle. Hell lot of fun I must say, though.

In the other hand, I'm starting to feel like I'm the human version of Sagume. The more I think/talk about a certain situation, the more likely the expected result would be changed.

Goomba98

• Touhou ga daisuki!
Today at school, I learned my history teacher has seen the Alstroemeria Records Bad Apple!! music video. (I was explaining to him why I didn't trust CNN, and of course I brought up their encounter with that video.)

When Yuukan't withstand the puns anymore

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
The latest update to Metal Slug Attack introduced a new boss-type character called Albigail. She's this pink-haired military commander who shoots lasers out of the four cubes that hovers around her.
For her special attack, the four cubes merge into one and fires a super long-ranged, concentrated beam that pierces...
The shape those cubes form into, the fact that said shape fires a laser (albeit a lot smaller than what I have in mind), and her pose when she uses the special attack...
I immediately thought: "Better tell Marisa that someone copied her Mini-Hakkero and Master Spark."

When you try to find touhou x female reader (because your a girl and it's awkward to be a male reader. just plain weird) but can't find many and then proceed to read the touhou x male readers anyway because you forgot your computer to bring your computer to your cottage, so now you're just reading on your phone via mobile data.

There's this visual novel called Va11-Halla.

Heres a brief snippet of dialogue from the game:

Jill: Come to think of it, how old are you, Boss?

Dana: I'm eternally seventeen!

Jill: Fair enough. Seventeen plus how much?

Dana: Seventeen plus I'd have to cut your tongue if you knew.

Yukari? Is that you?

That game was so good. 100% chill...
I thought the same at that part

When you always hum your favorite Touhou music or arrangement.

Lebon14

• 椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Flandre has her own little street in Saguenay (Jonqui?re Sector), Quebec. She has also one in Terrebone, Rimouski, Gatineau and Saint-Lambert.  :3

Flandre has her own little street in Saguenay (Jonqui?re Sector), Quebec. She has also one in Terrebone, Rimouski, Gatineau and Saint-Lambert.  :3

Yet again I wish... but then again... Quebec... they're trying to break off from Canada... what if their goal is to establish a gensokyo like place and touhou actually takes place in the future after someone moved quebec closer to japan?!?!?!

Or I just hope for life to be less boring but not too exciting. that sounds good.

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
Do any of you guys (or girls) have good ideas to make a commercial by using Touhou?  What brand could we commercialize, eh?
Question has become a thread, mods out there can delete this post (because I don't know how).
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 05:27:47 AM by Hannibal_Kills »

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
Do any of you guys (or girls) have good ideas to make a commercial by using Touhou?  What brand could we commercialize, eh?

I think the question you are trying to ask should be in its own thread.

Anyways, me and my family are scheduled to have a vacation in Japan next week. We'll be passing by Kyoto for our trip.
I look forward to the trip... not because of the tourist destinations, but because I get the chance to see or even buy genuine Touhou merchandise... or meet ZUN himself (unlikely, but one can hope)!

At the moment I have set up three(3) compilations of Touhou-Music for Studying (more are to come).
They have a combined runtime of 23 Hours, and I have also uploaded them on my youtube channel.
It's really good to have Touhou-Music around for studying, as it helps me to not get distracted.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
When the word "china" will never be the same for you.

And seeing a sunflower garden makes you tremble in fear.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

AzyWng

In the (currently in alpha) game Streets of Rogue, there's an item called the "Cube of Lamprey".

I immediately thought of Mystia, despite the fact that the actual item has more to do with lamps than lamprey eel.

MANoBadAssGar Jr.

• look at dat pose, look at dat face
  • GARDORABLE!
want to abduct every touhou girl/woman/married-or-not-don't-care & make zem dance for me
wizout zeir hat
and capelet

I'm making a magical girl style story for giggles.  And since this is heavily Sailor Moon inspired, there is a shrine and a girl who works there.  The jokes about her and Reimu started almost immediately!