Author Topic: [Art] Flip?s art dump  (Read 2012 times)

[Art] Flip?s art dump
« on: February 03, 2016, 03:48:31 AM »
So this lurker decided to start his own art thread. I think this?ll be the place where I'll post a few WIPs or sketches along with a finished piece once in awhile considering how I draw at a snail?s pace for now. I?d greatly appreciate any criticism ?n pointers.

Anyways I guess to start off here's a WIP of a Mokou-tan I've been working on for the past week:

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
Re: [Art] Flip?s art dump
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 08:55:07 AM »
Hey welcome! AAA is ever in need of any fresh breeze to clear out the dust that settles. Don't have much to say, you're not done yet anyway. I do appreciate that sense of depth in the area by the armpits/side of the ribcage, something I'm working on.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 06:12:08 AM »

Found a few days to chip away at this but I think this is almost done save for fixing some of the shading and adding a few details. Might ditch two-tone shading for a few things like the shoes or hair.
Other than that a few things I noticed is that I've had difficulty with clothing and hair in that they look too stiff  :V?

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 09:43:09 AM »
That uh, right hand looks very uncomfortable to tuck your hand inwards at that much of an angle against your hip.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour