Author Topic: A thought of mine  (Read 3941 times)

A thought of mine
« on: January 10, 2016, 12:30:56 PM »
Ok. I think this classifies as random shit that touhou fans think of, so I will put it here. (Sorry if I made a mistake again. I am still new around this place!)

So I have always had a burning passion for Remi. And I thought, how could she be more badass than she already is? And I thought to myself: SWAG! She should sign some sort of record deal and make a rap album! And I thought to myself.... what sort of rapper would she be like? And then it hits me: she wouldn't make her own album, she would use someone elses. So who would she be? Remi is Dre. And she has Sakuya as snoop. And they do their own SDM version of the chronic. I think this is a legit idea. Let me hear your thoughts please!

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
  • Attributes and weaknesses are the same.
Re: A thought of mine
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 12:30:37 AM »

Smoke weed everyday!
I just know what I know...

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 10:31:36 AM »
XD best idea I ever had I swear. Now they just need some platinum chains....

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 10:41:34 AM »
Hm. If Remilia is Dr. Dre, I think it only makes sense that the rest of the SDM crew would reflect other members of NWA rather than Dre's post-NWA catalog. So Sakuya would be Ice Cube, Flandre is Easy-E, Patchy is Ren and Koakuma is DJ Yella.

Marisa seems more like Snoop than Sakuya does, but even that doesn't even seem like a perfect fit.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 10:45:52 AM »
Hmm thats a good idea. But I was thinking more along the  lines of Death Row Records and all that.

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 10:48:18 AM »
I can just imagine it. Remi and Sakuya come out. It gets all quiet. Aint nuthin but a G thang baby

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2016, 08:28:52 PM »
Kaguya as Snoop, she looks like she's high all the time.

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 09:22:37 AM »
Ok. I have no idea why but this idea of putting touhou characters to music has been the only thing I can think of since posting. So check this out here.

Hijiri is Bob Marley. Absolutely has to be. So the Myouren Temple is Jammin. >_< I mean this is a much more realistic pairing than my original idea. I can completely see this one. 100%

I personally think they are the most rebellious of the groups given their background, so I think the Eientei gang has to be Rage Against the Machine. I personally envision Reisen on a guitar, and damn good at it too. But to sing.... imo I think Kaguya. (Feel free to think it over yourself)

Marisa is such a versatile character to really pin just one theme down. Maybe because shes a main character... she has different interactions between different people so you can just say one thing for sure. However, in a flash of inspiration, I thought of the ultimate thing for her. Marisa releases a single. Biz Markie - Just a Friend. Wants patchy cause she got the books she needs. Think it makes better sense if you listen to the lyrics. Shes the tomboyish sort,  known fact, so I figure it would makes sense if she had an interest in Patchy.

So that's just a couple ideas I had today.

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2016, 11:21:20 AM »
OH! And I almost forget. Moriya shrine girls are Oasis. Sanae sings.

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2016, 01:03:34 PM »
Aha! Something like this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KABqMuWC_t4

<Tengukami>: Hey, sorry but you don't need to bump the thread with multiple posts; we recommend adding content by editing rather than new replies. Just a small heads up!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 05:37:22 PM by Tengukami »