Author Topic: Mot?rhead frontman Lemmy Kilmister has taken the Highway to Hell.  (Read 1893 times)

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
http://www.spin.com/2015/12/motorhead-lemmy-dead-ian-fraser-kilmister-70-rip/?utm_source=spinfacebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=spinfacebook

Lemmy is man who was bound to break at any given moment of his entire career, yet he soldiered own, his own body defying logic and telling death to get fucked because he was too busy enjoying life to its fullest, like nobody ever did, and most of all, making everything louder than everything else.

This is one of the few celebrities that completely changed my way of seeing things, of caring and enjoying people and experiences. A whole different level of fuck it. Yeah he lived a "destructive" life, but who cares? It was fast, loud, hot, full of sex, drugs, travelling, more sex, more drugs, and loud. He taught maybe all this shit doesn't matter that much. Maybe we're here too fast to waste our time with pointless crap, and should just enjoy the stuff life gives us. And if it doesn't give it to us, maybe we should take it. This is a man who lived a life so fast the dude couldn't even suffer. Found out he had cancer literally 2 days ago, then immediately kicked it.

I'm gonna sit here for a while with my headphones on ruining my hearing a bit for him. Thanks, Lemmy. I'm glad I got to see you at least once. Thanks for making the world louder.
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .