Author Topic: NBA Thread - Forget Kobe, is there anyone who can beat the Warriors?  (Read 2061 times)

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
Warriors beat the Pacers 131-123, and is now 23-0.  Up next; a road game against Boston.

Forget Kobe's farewell tour, can anyone beat the Warriors?  And will they break the '95-'96 Bulls 72-10 season record?  Another win will put Golden State a third of the way there.  The Warriors also have the best start to a season in NBA history, shattering previous record of 15 wins to start the season (a record formerly held by the '93-'94 Rockets and the '48-'49 Washington Capitols).  The win in Indianapolis also gives them the best road start (surpassing the '69-'70 Knicks).

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: NBA Thread - Forget Kobe, is there anyone who can beat the Warriors?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 11:15:12 AM »
If there's any time for the Warriors to lose, it's Friday night. Boston is built to produce upsets like that, with its fantastic team defense and young nothing-to-lose team and coach. Not to mention Klay Thompson might not be 100%.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 06:41:47 AM »
If there's any time for the Warriors to lose, it's Friday night. Boston is built to produce upsets like that, with its fantastic team defense and young nothing-to-lose team and coach. Not to mention Klay Thompson might not be 100%.
Took 'em to double overtime, but Golden State gets past Boston 124-119 even with Klay on the bench.  Up next, the 9 and 15 Bucks at Milwaukee.  The Warriors are one-third of the way from tying the Bulls 72 win record.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 09:14:32 PM »
Warriors are going to be 28-0 heading to Cleveland on Christmas Day, my money is on the streak ending there.  Steph Curry is simply playing like a man possessed and is having a season that will probably not be matched for years to come.  Wilt had his 100 point game, Jordan had his flu game, Steph has the 2015-2016 season. 

I much prefer to watch college basketball, but I still keep up with NBA goings on.