Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 15F  (Read 297024 times)

Kirin no Sora

• Wanderer of Gensokyo
  • I have returned from the nothingness once more...
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 15F
« Reply #420 on: January 27, 2016, 10:07:52 PM »
Future of Non-von Neumann Computers Vol. [9-12]
* I have no idea

My guess is that those are for recruiting
Spoiler:
Tokiko.
There is no greater joy than knowing that the Touhou invasion is unstoppable, and the legacy of Gensokyo will never fade away...

« Reply #421 on: January 28, 2016, 12:12:58 AM »
I was a little bored, and did some more datamining, and based off of what I found, there's definitely a lot more to the Plus Disk than what I originally thought (my findings will be kept in spoilers just in case).

Spoiler:
Specifically, I found the floor names for roughly 11 basement floors (B1F-B11F, B1F through B3F already being in the game, and B4F having a title card but of course isn't accessible), but also the floor names for aboveground floors (22F-30F). The names are as follows, if anyone wants to translate them (though I'll include my impromptu translations, inaccurate as they may be):

22F 天の三宝を得た賢者の祭壇 [The Sage's Altar where one Obtains the Three Heavenly Treasures]
23F 四神が胎動する黄金の空道 [The Golden Skyway that the Four Seasonal Gods Foment]
24F 此岸を俯瞰する月長石の天路 [The Moonstone Celesphere that Overlooks This Life]
25F 世界を蝕む邪龍の顎門 [The Evil Dragon's Jaw which Gnaws at the World]
26F 東方の迷宮・大樹の終わりを見届ける激戦の間 [Labyrinth of Touhou - The Battlefield that Ascertains the Great Tree's End]
27F 光溢れる大樹の果て [The Great Tree's Terminus where Light Overflows]
28F 偉大なる存在に挑む定命者の間 [The Space where Fated Men Challenge the Grand Being]
29F 覇者が集う緋々色金の大戦場 [The Grand Scarlet Gold Battlefield where Champions Gather]
30F 終焉を観測し続けた聖者達の門 [The Saints' Gate that Endlessly Surveys Demise]

B1F 新たな旅立ちを見つめる怨念達の胎内 [The Womb of Grudges that Stare at New Departures]
B2F 絶望から産まれた少女が彷徨う黒穴 [The Black Hole Prowled by a Maiden Born of Despair]
B3F 失意の眼が刺す黒曜の通路 [The Passage where the Black Sun Stings the Eyes of Adversity]
B4F 地獄の釜から這い出る魍魎の広間 [The Hall Where Spirits and Demons Crawl from the Kettle of Hell]
B5F 時が静止した蒼の洞穴 [The Blue Cave where Time Stood Still]
B6F 魂が凍てつく樹氷の迷路 [The Maze of Frost-Covered Trees that Freeze the Soul]
B7F 光さえ閉じ込めた紺碧の牢獄 [The Azure Gaol that Imprisons Even Light]
B8F 意思を塞ぐ肉壁の回廊 [The Corridor of Flesh which Impedes Intentions]
B9F 遍く者を憎悪する腐肉の祭壇 [The Carrion Altar of Widely Hated Men (Alternatively, The Altar of Carrion Belonging to Much Hated Men)]
B10F 亡者の嘆きが響く鮮血の聖堂 [The Temple of Blood where the Cries of the Dead Resound]
B11F 終末を越えた異形達が踊り狂う幾界 [The Boundary where the Many Grotesque Dance in Ecstasy, Crossing the End]

Also found was what I assume is the template for the Endless Corridor floors:

無限の回廊 第%d階層
無限の回廊 第%d階準備構造

It might not be the biggest thing, but based off this, this might be a much bigger expansion than the original LoT's Plus Disk.

22F:Maybe the three orbs of time item drops? Or Murakumo,Magatama and mirror drops?
25F:99% sure boss will be a dragon
26F:that sounds like a 20F or 30F name IMO
30F:Calling it, bonus boss will be a divine being,Maybe gensokyo dragon or WINNER like boss
B11F:What Kind of unspeakable horror lurks there?

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #422 on: January 28, 2016, 12:17:18 AM »
30F:Calling it, bonus boss will be a divine being,Maybe gensokyo dragon or WINNER like boss

It's implied from the special items that
Spoiler:
both a Dragon and WINNER are going to be bonus bosses
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

« Reply #423 on: January 28, 2016, 12:47:07 AM »
It's implied from the special items that
Spoiler:
both a Dragon and WINNER are going to be bonus bosses

as long as it doesnt have the same old sprites like yuuka or shikieiki, i admit it looked awesome and wouldn't mind seeing the same sprite again

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #424 on: January 28, 2016, 10:25:46 AM »
Hot damn, that's a lot more info than I expected to be getting from the trial. Sick. <3 The next thing I suppose would be seeing if hacking yourself the various Proofs does unlock the subclasses for skill inspection, which sounds likely. (Well, it's moreso whether they're skilled out. They're probably like the characters; descriptions in, but crashes the battle menu.)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #425 on: January 28, 2016, 04:10:19 PM »
Hot damn, that's a lot more info than I expected to be getting from the trial. Sick. <3 The next thing I suppose would be seeing if hacking yourself the various Proofs does unlock the subclasses for skill inspection, which sounds likely. (Well, it's moreso whether they're skilled out. They're probably like the characters; descriptions in, but crashes the battle menu.)

I have confirmed that hacking in the Proofs shows the subclasses in on the menu (also giving myself all these new items uh... kinda unlocked a bunch of the achievements, so that's something else I could be mining for, which I can also do by just hacking in that I have these achievements).

I'm going to upload a save file with all items and achievements hacked in shortly, this is way easier than what I've been doing with the file hacking to be honest. Thank you Jaxter for the postgame clear file that I've been messing around with to see all this stuff, by the way.

EDIT: Here ya go, I didn't give 100% of all the subequips but every item is at least visible (you just have either 1 or 0 of each) and every achievement is unlocked and visible.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 04:19:47 PM by Validon98 »

« Reply #426 on: January 28, 2016, 05:32:58 PM »
I had a question about Maribel: does her "turn buffs into debuffs" skill ignore the 50% limit for debuffs (e.g. if an enemy has 100% ATK buff is it treated as a 100% debuff?). Also, how much does her DIY Novice Border skill heal?

Super excited about the new patch. Has anyone found the locations for the characters base statistics (I know EthanSilver did it for all characters not in the plus disk, but I don't know if it's changed... if not, it might be easy to extrapolate to the other characters and figure out their base stats and stuff)?

On the wiki, I was the one who added the letter ratings to characters stats. It's still not a rigorous methodology or anything, and there are still some that are wrong, but info about changes in stats would be helpful (or any advice... does anybody know the formula used for the weighted average of elemental affinities?).
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 05:36:19 PM by aman »

« Reply #427 on: January 28, 2016, 08:15:29 PM »
List of my translation of main equips and their effects. See how many of them you recognize.

Spoiler:
Krosis (MP+10)
Button of Undying (MP+15, MP Recovery+1)
Judas Pain (MP+15, MP Recovery+2)
Ethos of Bodybuilding (TP+12)
Ethos of Bodybuilding Vol. 2 (TP+15, HP Recovery+3%)
Ethos of Bodybuilding Last Volume (TP+20, HP Recovery+6%)
Luck & Pluck (Base ATK+1.0, Defeated enemies item drop+20%)
Mariquis de Sade's Joy (Status infliction rate+15%) - this is from some very early Nitro+ game called "Vampirdzhija Vjedogonia" which seems untranslated
Egg (All base stats+0.5, Occasionally auto-recovers from status)
Exalted Falchion (Damage+20% when hitting weakness)
La Pucelle d'Orl?ans (Base ATK+1.5, Base DEF+1.0, Base SPD+0.5) - the description of it being a sword is from Touhou Maiden, but I figured the correct word sequence makes more sense than "Orleans la Pucelle"
Force Booster (Base MAG+1.5, Base MND+1.0, Base SPD+0.5)
Dream Aura (Reduce all damage by maxHP/8%, slight chance to nullify damage above that)
Super Drill (Ignore 25% of target DEF/MND)
Blood Sword (Convert 4% damage as HP healing)
Angel Slime Hat (Defeated enemies experience+10%)
Ancient Scepter (Equipped character's buffs, debuffs and status ailment strength+12%)
Tokugawa Doubling Gold (MP+12, TP+12, All Base Stats+1.2) - This item is beyond me. It's something from "Widenyo" that has no translation, seems to have two names both showing up on the web (or maybe this is an enhanced version not yet added to Alicesoft wiki), and the name makes no sense to me. Help~
Avoid Ring (When evading attack, slightly debuffs all enemies and buffs all allies)
Infinity Bandana (Occasionally nullifies MP cost)

Spoiler:
Button of Undying
  is from Daibanchou - it's a bit of a spoiler.
Spoiler:
Zanma Gou, Ryoga's brother, has been carrying it since the Hell Hole opened and recharging it with his power. Which is what makes him The Weakest Man in the World. He equips it for the final battle and becomes about as strong as Ryouga.

Widenyo is translated, but I don't have that item. There's no other versions of the game to my knowledge. Widenyo itself is a remake of Mamanyonyo. The closest items I have are: Golden Bear, Fabled Golden Bear, and Gold Cat. The Golden [Power] Bear is a mainstay of Alicesoft titles, so I doubt that's it. Tokugawa Ieyasu from Sengoku Rance isn't a character in Widenyo either. What's the Japanese of that item?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #428 on: January 28, 2016, 08:30:07 PM »
Spoiler:
Button of Undying
  is from Daibanchou - it's a bit of a spoiler.
Spoiler:
Zanma Gou, Ryoga's brother, has been carrying it since the Hell Hole opened and recharging it with his power. Which is what makes him The Weakest Man in the World. He equips it for the final battle and becomes about as strong as Ryouga.
Ah; so that's the Immortal School Badge from ThLaby1.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #429 on: January 28, 2016, 08:56:47 PM »
Widenyo is translated, but I don't have that item. There's no other versions of the game to my knowledge. Widenyo itself is a remake of Mamanyonyo. The closest items I have are: Golden Bear, Fabled Golden Bear, and Gold Cat. The Golden [Power] Bear is a mainstay of Alicesoft titles, so I doubt that's it. Tokugawa Ieyasu from Sengoku Rance isn't a character in Widenyo either. What's the Japanese of that item?

Original Japanese:

Spoiler:
徳川倍増金

装備すると隠し装備ベースが出現し、装備品が以前の倍以上装備可能になるという奇跡のアイテム。
キキカイカイがたまに落とすが、ver1.01以前では300時間プレイしても一つも手に入らない人もいた。
以降verでは救済措置が取られ100時間で大体一つは手に入るようになったが、依然として激レア。

Translation of its description:

Spoiler:
A miraculous item that, when equipped, allows access to another equipment page, effective doubling the amount equipment slots.
"Kikikaikai" occasionally drops it, but before Ver 1.01 there are people who have not obtained a single one even after 300 hours of play.
With some remedial features in later versions it's mostly obtainable in about 100 hours, but it's still extremely rare.

The problem with this item is that Alicesoft Wiki lists a similar name called
Spoiler:
徳川倍像金
(note the fourth kanji), which does the same thing and looks like dropped by the same monster, yet when I tried to search online there are people using both names, so I don't really know what gives.

« Reply #430 on: January 28, 2016, 09:49:57 PM »
Ah. I only have 25 hours, so that would explain why I've never seen such a rare item. It's possible the wiki has a typo. Actually, for consistency, I should try asking Maria (the Widenyo translator) what the name is, since she should be able to get the proper translation as well.

Which reminds me, I need to do that for the flipskirt dagger as well, since she's also translating Rance Quest. Are there any other Rance Quest (or 5d, or 6, or anything without a public patch) items that I should ask about?

jaxter0987

• Umiiro Shoujo ni Miserarete
  • Umi is love, Umi is life
« Reply #431 on: January 28, 2016, 09:52:08 PM »
On the wiki, I was the one who added the letter ratings to characters stats. It's still not a rigorous methodology or anything, and there are still some that are wrong, but info about changes in stats would be helpful (or any advice... does anybody know the formula used for the weighted average of elemental affinities?).
Here you go. I never did go back and try to readjust everything according to the talk page but I guess someone else could take up the torch at this point.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:00:45 PM by jaxter0987 »

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #432 on: January 28, 2016, 10:09:37 PM »
To be honest, I really need the item names in text, because I don't have a Japanese inputter, and I can't copy and paste off the game, but I often need to do multiple googles and perhaps with different forms to figure out the corresponding references. If someone can teach me how to extract those things, that'd be greatly helpful.

Anyways I'll work on the character's additional skills for now at least. I added an asterisk for skills that do not (seem to) require the character's endless corridor items. Note that Rinnosuke and Momiji's extra skills are not actually there at the moment (hence I don't know their level or SKP requirement). Also I don't have data for new characters because they're not in that save file; if someone can hack in those characters as well it would be helpful.

Spoiler:
Reimu
Fantasy Seal - Blink (10*16): Whenever skill holder takes a turn, increase "Fantasy Seal - Blink" counter by 1. When the skill holder is in the front, increase skill holder's all stats by (counter*5)%, and all other frontliner's SPD by (counter*3)%. The counter caps at SLv.
Barrier Expert (1*50): Adds paralysis effect with medium accuracy and strength to all offensive actions

Marisa
Hakkoro Charge (1*70): Whenever skill holder acts in the front or recovers in the back, increase "Hakkoro Charge" counter by 1. Skill holder receives a damage bonus of (counter*3)% on all offensive actions. The counter caps at 33.
Magic Drain Missile (7*10): Recovers SLv MP when Magic Missile successfully inflicts damage.

Rinnosuke
Original Original Owner of Ame-no-Murakumo (?*?):  But he really just was an owner. All skill holder's attacks debuff all stats slightly, and all skill holder's auxiliary spells buff all stats slightly.

Keine
Impervious Formation Change (1*50): When the skill holder switches in an ally from the backline while having at least 1 TP, that character will have an ATB of 9999, and skill holder's TP will be reduced by 1.
Were-Hakutaku change (7*10): Increase skill holder's all base stats by (SLv*1).

Momiji
Wolf Tengu's Sword and Shield (?*?): When the skill holder uses a spell, increase ATK by (SLv*3%). When skill holder performs a formation change, increase DEF/MND by (SLv*3%).
Youkai Mountain Alliance? (2*25): When 2 or more of Aya, Momiji, Nitori and Hina are in the front, increase all stats by (SLv*7%) for every member on the front excluding self. This skill does not take effect until at least one unit acts.

Youmu
Asura's Blood (1*60): Skill holder receives a damage bonus inversely proportional to her HP, to a maximum of +110%.
Hakugyoukurou's Master and Servant (2*25): When Youmu and Yuyuko are either in the frontline or backline, increase skill holder's all stats by (Slv*5)%.

Kogasa
The sweet taste of other people's terror (1*60): When skill holder receives a turn, slightly recovers HP for all frontliners. The amount of HP recovered is increased by the number of allies or enemies with Terror status. It is also increased in event battles.
Terror enough to cause death (1*50): When using one of Kogasa's own spell cards on target(s) inflicted with terror status, the damage is doubled.

Rumia
Great Piercing Attack (1*60): When the skill holder has learned Piercing Attack as well, its effect is strengthened. More defense-piercing damage will be inflicted.
All-covering Robe of Darkness (1*60): Moonlight Ray will inflict all status ailments except debuffs. Dark Side of the Moon will inflict debuffs on all stats.
I'm fine even by myself (1*50): If no character in the party of 12 has learned the skill "Team ⑨", increase skill holder's all stats by 16%.

Cirno
*Blizzard Petal Gale (5*8): When the skill holder is KO'd, inflict (SLv*10)% SPD debuff on all enemies. This will always succeed regardless of enemies' SPD debuff resistance.
Avenge the Tomboy (1*70): When the skill holder uses a SPD debuff inflicting spell and the debuff fails, inflicts the SPD debuff at 1/5 strength regardless of resistance.
Proof of Kinship (1*66): Skill holder's synergy skill will work at half strength for all synergy partners who are in the backline.
I'm fine even by myself (1*50): If no character in the party of 12 has learned the skill "Team ⑨", increase skill holder's all stats by 16%.

Minoriko
Myraid Goddess of Good Harvest (1*75): Using either Sweet Potato Room or Owatoshi Harvest will also activate the effect of the other spell (treated as Lv1).
Protection of Plants (1*40): Regenerates HP at 6% per turn. This effect can regenerate HP up to 150% of the character's MaxHP.

Komachi
Enma and Shinigami (2*25): When Komachi and Eiki are either in the frontline or backline, increase skill holder's all stats by (SLv*5)%.
Shinigami's Scythe (1*66): Increase Narrow Confine of Avici's damage in proportion to Komachi's ATK, and increase Short Life Expectency, Ferriage in the Deep Fog and Scythe that Chooses the dead in proportion to Komachi's MAG.

Chen
Shikigami's Continued Assult (1*75): After the skill holder attacks, increase "Continued Assult" counter by 1. When the skill holder attacks, increase ATK by (counter*8)%. When any frontliner other than the skill holder acts, remove the counter.
Proof of Kinship (1*66): Skill holder's synergy skill will work at half strength for all synergy partners who are in the backline.

Nitori
Youkai Mountain Alliance? (2*25): When 2 or more of Aya, Momiji, Nitori and Hina are in the front, increase all stats by (SLv*7%) for every member on the front excluding self. This skill does not take effect until at least one unit acts.
Special Stun Gadget (5*25): Spellcard / MP cost 12 / All enemies WND element / Physical Attack / Deals WND-elemental damage to all enemies and inflicts PAR. The PAR is highly accurate and lasts quite long as well. However, the user will also be inflicted with PAR. What a defective item.

Parsee
Jealousy Bomber (1*40): Large Box and Small Box will inflict high damage more often.
Green Eyed Monster (1*80): Increase the strength of all status ailments and debuffs inflicted by the user holder by 50%.

Wriggle
Swarm of Shining Bugs (1*50): If any ally or enemy is inflicted with PSN, increase skill holder's DEF and MND by 25%.

Kaguya
Power of the hidden Princess of the Moon (1*50): When the skill holder is in the frontline, all other frontliner's attacks will ignore 25% of the enemy's DEF/MND.

Mokou
Imperishable Shooting (1*80): For every TP reduced, increase skill holder's ATK by 1%.

Aya
Proof of the Fastest (1*80): For every attack evaded, increase "Proof of the Fastest" counter by 1. Increase skill holder's SPD by (counter*4)% and damage by (counter*12)%. The counter caps at 5. It will not disappear from being switched out or damaged, and will continue for the rest of the battle.
Watchful Eye of the Crow Tengu (4*15): Increase skill holder's Evasion by 10. <- I'm going to guess that this is meant to be (Slv*10), but so far that's what the description says.

Mystia
Strong Sight Narrowing (1*50): When the skil holder is in the front, increase all frontliner's evasion by 20. When an enemy misses an attack while the skill holder is in the front, that enemy's all stats are slightly debuffed.

Kasen
Four Deva of Mt. Ooe? (2*25): When 2 or more of Kasen, Yuugi and Suika are in the front, increase all stats by (Slvl*7)% for every member on the front excluding self. This skill does not take effect until at least one unit acts.
Summon Dragon and Tiger (5*25): Spellcard / MP Cost 6 / Self SPI element / Auxillary Action / Summons a pet dragon and tiger, and grants Kasen the effects "Tiger of the Front" and "Dragon of the Back". "Tiger of the Front" will repeat an attack 25% of the time, and "Dragon of the Back" will reduce damage by 25%. When either activates, the corresponding effect may disappear.

Nazrin
*Protection of Bishamonten - Wisdom (4*12): Increase base MAG by (Slv*3).
*Protection of Bishamonten - Gale (4*12): Increase base SPD by (Slv*4). Will not take effect if Protection of Bishamonten - Wisdom is also learned.
*Extra Attack (2*12): If the skill holder chooses to attack, concentrate or uses a Spell Card, there is a (Slv*16)% chance that the action is repeated. If the action consumed MP, the extra action will not consume MP. <- Not related to Nazrin, but ALL instance of Extra Attack now costs 12 points per level, up from 7.
The Wits of the Tiny Clever Commander (1*75): When skill holder attacks an enemy, the damage is doubled 25% of the time.

Hina
Sorrows of Banished Dolls (1*50): When the skill holder takes a turn, if any frontliner has a status ailment other than debuffs, reduce the strength of those ailments by half.

Orin
Vengeful Cat Spirit's Erratic Steps (1*120): Increase the activation rate of Extra Attack.
Rekindling of Dead Ashes (1*80): When the skill holder attacks, ignore 30% of the target(s)'s DEF/MND.

Okuu
Self Tokamak (1*88): Removes the side-effects of Overheating and Uncontained Nuclear Reaction.

Satori
Extra Experience of Trauma (1*70): When the skill holder takes a turn, inflict damage to all enemies equal to (skill holder's current HP/2). This damage will never KO any enemies.

Yuugi
Dreadful Raging Waves (1*40): When the skill holder takes a turn, any frontliner with full HP will receive a slight ATK and DEF buff.
Ability to Cause Supernatural Phenomenom (2*30): When the skill holder attacks while having full MP, increase damage by (Slv*15)%.
Four Deva of Mt. Ooe? (2*25): When 2 or more of Kasen, Yuugi and Suika are in the front, increase all stats by (Slvl*7)% for every member on the front excluding self. This skill does not take effect until at least one unit acts.

Meiling:
Roc-Killing Fist (1*70): When attacked by rare enemies, there's a chance to counter with resistance ignoring PAR-inducing attack. The chance is increased consumerate with the number of SDM residents in the front.
Spiral Light Step (1*45): Reduce damage taken by 10%.

Alice:
*Doll Mobility Improvements (4*8): When skill holder attacks, ingores (Slv*10)% of the target(s)'s DEF/MND.
Precise Operation Dolls (1*70): When attacking, use the lower of the target's DEF/MND 50% of the time.
Emergency Treatment Dolls (1*50): When skill holder takes a turn, regenerate HP by (MaxHP-CurrentHP)/5.

Patchouli
Great Library's Infinite Collections (1*50): When using skills(??), reduce MP cost by half. <- pretty sure it's supposed to be Spell but whatever
Athema Relieving Medicine (2*35): Increase base HP by (Slv*10).

Eirin
Eirin's Special Rock-Solid Medicine (10*10): Increase all elemental affinity by (Slv*6) and all ailment resistance by (Slv*4).

Reisen
Red Eyes of Sun and Storms (1*50): If "People of the Moon" is learned, completely ignore DEF/MND 25% of the time.

Sanae
Miracle of Fafrotskies (1*60): When skill holder receives a turn, recover MP for all frontliner slightly. For every frontliner with 50% or less MP, increase amount of recovery.
Sacrificing Shrine Maiden (1*40): When Last Wish activates, all backliner also receives half of its effect, and Moriya's Protection's activation rate is increased.

Iku
Lightning Fish (6*10): Increase base SPD by (SLv*4).
Thunder in the Abstruse Clouds (1*40): Increase PAR resistance by 128. When the skill holder takes a turn, removes PAR from all frontliners, and for each character affected this way, increase both skill holder and that character's all stats by 20%.
Orb of the Five-Clawed Dragon (2*66): Increase base MAG by (Slv*10).

Suika
Earth Spirits -Gathering- (1*40): When the skill holder takes a turn, any frontliner with full HP will receive a slight MAG and MND buff.
Pandemonium of Dissipating Rain: When the skill holder attacks while having full HP, increase damage by (Slv*5)%.

Ran
Wizard Fox's Thoughts (10*6): Increase skill holder's MaxMP by Slv.
Kokkuri-san's Contract (1*60): If Super-hard Fast Arithmetic is learned, there's a 40% chance that Banquet of 12 General Gods and Eight Million Holy Boards will not halve its effect on backliners.
Fried Tofu Power Up (5*10): Increase all base stats by (Slv*2).

Remilia
Vampiric Attack (1*50): When skill holder attacks, convert 8% damage as healing.
Piercing Attack (2*5): If the user attacks an enemy with very high defenses, some of the damage will pass through and ignore a part of the enemy's defense.

Sakuya
Jack the Ludo Bile (1*30): When the skill holder has a SPD buff, any ATK buff received will increase in potency by (current SPD buff/3).
Jack the Ripper's Silver Knife (1*60): When the skill holder takes a turn, increase "Jack the Ripper" counter by 1. When attacking, increase damage by (counter*5)%. When taking damage, the counter amount is halved. The counter caps at 20.
Sakuya's World (1*60): Increase the strength of Private Square's PAR effect. Also, when skill holder is in the front, occasionally nullify resistance ignoring PAR attacks.

Kanako
Divine Authority (5*25): When using Mad Dance on Medoteko, increase Onbashira counter by 1. Skill holder receives a damage bonus of (counter*10)%, and reduces all damage taken by (counter*5)%. The counter caps at (Slv). The effect does not disappear until the battle ends.

Suwako
Kero Kero Hibernation (5*30): When skill holder recovers in the backline, increase Kero Kero Hibernation counter by 1. Skill holder receives a damage bonus of (counter*20)%. The counter caps at (Slv). The effect disappears upon any offensive action.

Tenshi
*Enduring Celestial (1*15): Skill holder receives a DEF/MND buff of 20% at the start of battle. This will take effect even if the skill holder is in the back.
More Enduring Celestial (1*60): Skill holder receives a DEF/MND buff of 30% at the start of battle. This will take effect even if the skill holder is in the back. This effect stacks with Enduring Celestial.
Keypoints of Defense (1*60): When skill holder is attacked, receive a DEF/MND buff of 8%.
Seven Celestial Peaches (4*30): Increase base HP by (SLv*7).

Flandre
Controls on Lunacy and Destruction (1*60): Nullify Starbow Break, Forbidden Fruit and Laevatein's side-effect 50% of the time.
Vampiric Attack (1*50): When skill holder attacks, convert 8% damage as healing.

Yuyuko
Saigyou Ayakashi's Seal (4*25): Incrase Base HP by (SLv*10).
Hakugyoukurou's Master and Servant (2*25): When Youmu and Yuyuko are either in the frontline or backline, increase skill holder's all stats by (Slv*5)%.

Yuuka
Dangerous Paradise (1*150): If the skill holder concentrates while having learned Extra Attack, it will always activate on the next action.
Protection of Plants (1*40): Regenerates HP at 6% per turn. This effect can regenerate HP up to 150% of the character's MaxHP.

Yukari
First Category Perpetual Motion device (1*70): Reduce the rate of decay of buffs on the skill holder.

Byakuren
*Sutra - Infinite Mana (3*25): When the user takes a turn, recover MP by (SLv).
*Sutra - Perfect Resistance (10*7): Increase skill holder's all elemental affinities by (SLv*6). This skill has no effect if Sutra - Infinite Mana is learned.
*Sutra - Strenghten Immunity (10*7): Increase skill holder's all ailment resistance by (Slv*4). This skill has no effect if either Sutra - Infinite Mana or Sutra - Perfect Resistance are learned.
Blood of Superhuman (1*120): When the skill holder is healed by a friendly spell, recover all HP regardless of the spell's strength.

Eiki
Ability to Tell Black from White (1*80): Cleansed Crystal Mirror's effect will activate even if skill holder is in the backlines. If Skill holder is in the front, Rod of Remorse's effect will extend to the whole party, and skill holder will receive double benefit from it.

Renko
Starting Point of Assault (1*70): When skill holder inflicts damage on an enemy, also inflict the "Starting Point of Assault" effect. Enemies with the effect suffers 25% increased damage from all allies' attacks. When the enemy takes a turn, remove the effect.

Maribel
Vision Sharing (1*70): When the skill holder receives any buffs, all frontliners will receive the 1/4 of the same buff. The effect is halved if the skill holder is in the back. Renko receives twice the effect from this skill.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 05:09:14 AM by RegalStar »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #433 on: January 28, 2016, 10:43:19 PM »
Dear god. Some of these skills are good enough to completely change my mind on whether or not I want to use someone.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #434 on: January 28, 2016, 11:25:45 PM »
Dear god. Some of these skills are good enough to completely change my mind on whether or not I want to use someone.

To be honest though, Endless Corridor seems more like the kind of stuff you do when you have done absolutely EVERYTHING else, so stuff in there have to be broken.

Besides, it's very possible that these will undergo further changes when they're actually available.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #435 on: January 28, 2016, 11:48:29 PM »
To be honest, I really need the item names in text, because I don't have a Japanese inputter, and I can't copy and paste off the game, but I often need to do multiple googles and perhaps with different forms to figure out the corresponding references. If someone can teach me how to extract those things, that'd be greatly helpful.

Usually for this type of thing I use a combination of Translation Aggregator and ITH or AGTH, but when I tried to test those out on LoT2, it just endlessly throws text into the hooker into it literally crashes. If anything, I do have a text dump that's completely unorganized and has everything, if anyone wants to take a look at it (it's structured similarly to the text dump from qaz's dumper but since I don't have his tools it's not quite the same, oh well), I should try to get the rest of the subequips done at least but for now I'm just going to throw up the text dump so that there's something.

Do note that since this is a text dump, it doesn't have the original game's stuff picked out, so there'll be lots of duplicates.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7EiMC40FKulRThvekprVnJDZzA

EDIT: The above link was quickly updated by me to remove pretty much all the junk strings from the text dump, because there's a lot of just junk in there.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 11:54:25 PM by Validon98 »

« Reply #436 on: January 29, 2016, 12:39:27 AM »
Alright, so I asked.

The "flipskirt dagger" (短剣スカートメクリ) is apparently a "high level pun", and she has been avoiding it so far. So there's no "official" translation for it yet, but maybe 3 years from now when LoT2+ is fully released. I'll ask then, and maybe she's thought of something by then.

The Widenyo item was translated as "Tokugawa Statue". I have a screenshot for posterity, including the picture: http://i.imgur.com/RmPBHRQ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/acKeIav.jpg  and the original name is "徳川倍像金". Maybe the name changed with the patch, hence it being used both ways. I do not know.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #437 on: January 29, 2016, 01:12:11 AM »
Subclasses. Note that I changed a couple of names around from the Special Items post.

Spoiler:
Swordmaster - HP, TP, ATK, DEF
Asura's Stance (1*25): Increase Base ATK and decrease MaxMP and Base HP.
Iai Slash (5*3): Same as Warrior
Hell Pyre (5*3): Same as Warrior
Moon Shadow Flash (5*8): 5MP/Single/NTR/Physical/Acc+30/Subclass spell that inflicts NTR damage on a single enemy. Damage multiplier is high. If damage is successfully inflicted, the user's MP is recovered by 1, and all other frontliners may also recover 1 MP with a 50% probability. <- I took a bit of liberty with the name; "moon under tree" looks really like some poetic description of the moon's shadow
Samidare Slash (5*8): 6MP/Row/CLD/Physical/Acc-6/Subclass spell that inflicts CLD damage on a row of enemies. An area attack with good balance of power and delay.
Swordmaster's Stance (5*8): 4MP/Self/SPI/Auxillary/Subclass spell that reduces the user's DEF/MND but increases ATK.

Archmage - MP, TP, MAG, MND
Invitation to the World of Mind (1*25): Increase Base MAG and decrease MaxMP and Base HP.
Penetrator (5*3): Same as Sorcerer
Aspiration (5*3): Same as Sorcerer
Southern Cross (5*8): 10MP/All/CLD/Magic/Acc+50/Subclass spell that inflicts CLD damage on all enemies. A spell with good damage multipliers and hits all enemies, but MP cost is high compared to its power.
Execution (5*8): 11MP/All/DRK/Magic/Acc+10/Subclass spell that inflicts DRK damage on all enemies. A spell that can damage even high MND enemies, but MP cost is high compared to its power, and the delay is also high.
Archmage's Incantation (5*8): 4MP/Self/SPI/Auxillary/Subclass spell that reduces th euser's DEF/MND but increases MAG.

Appraiser - HP, MP, TP, Aliment resistance
The Spartan Way (3*4): Increase experience received by (SLv*1)%. If the skill holder is not in the front, the effect is greatly reduced. <- I figure that this is more familiar to you guys than "lying on firewood and eating and tasting gall", which means something like "treating oneself badly hoping to lead to improving oneself" anyways
Basics of Trading (3*4): Increase money received by (SLv*1)%. If the skill holder is not in the front, the effect is greatly reduced.
An Eye for Beauty (3*4): Increase item drop rate by (SLv*2)%. If the skill holder is not in the front, the effect is greatly reduced.
Kill Bonus - Experience (1*10): Increase experience received from enemies killed by the skill holder by 10%.
Kill Bonus - Money (1*10): Increase money received from enemies killed by the skill holder by 10%.
Kill Bonus - Drops (1*10): Increase item drop rate of enemies killed by the skill holder by 16%.

Elementalist - Elemental affinity
Elemental Memory Defense (1*15): Remembers the element of the attack last received. When the skill holder is in the front, reduce damage from the remembered element by 12%. This benefit extends to other frontliners as well.
Elemental Defense Area Up (1*20): Elemental Memory Defense's will activate at half strength even if the skill holder is in the back.
Enchant - Spinel (5*8): 5MP/Single Ally/Void/Auxillary/Grants 100% of effect "enhance FIR+MYS". As long as the character has at least 30% of the effect, their corresponding elemental attacks will receive a damage bonus of 10%.
Enchant - Lazulite (5*8): 5MP/Single Ally/Void/Auxillary/Grants 100% of effect "enhance CLD+SPI". As long as the character has at least 30% of the effect, their corresponding elemental attacks will receive a damage bonus of 10%.
Enchant - Pyrope (5*8): 5MP/Single Ally/Void/Auxillary/Grants 100% of effect "enhance WND+DRK". As long as the character has at least 30% of the effect, their corresponding elemental attacks will receive a damage bonus of 10%.
Enchant - Florite (5*8): 5MP/Single Ally/Void/Auxillary/Grants 100% of effect "enhance NTR+PHY". As long as the character has at least 30% of the effect, their corresponding elemental attacks will receive a damage bonus of 10%.

Ninja - SPD, Evasion, Status resistance
Armor piercing (1*20): Ignore 12.5% of enemy DEF/MND.
Trap of Black Rust (1*10): When skill holder is in the front, the enemy is inflicted with a constant 4% SPD debuff.
Lacquered Stones (1*10): Reduce damage from enemies with status ailments by 8%.
Roughneck's Wisdom (1*10): Increase damage inflicted on enemies with status ailments by 8%.
Assassinate Sword (5*8): 5MP/Single/DRK/Physical/ACC+44/Subclass spell that inflicts DRK damage on a single enemy. Damage multiplier is quite good, and it can also inflict DEF debuff and DTH. Its power is quite low though.
Fast Movement (5*8): 3MP/Self/WND/Auxillary/Subclass spell that increases the user's SPD. The buff itself is low, but the delay is small as well.

Prophet - MP, DEF, MND, SPD, Evasion
False Divine Contraption (1*10): Increase damage inflicted on enemies with buffs by 16%.
Ritual of Soul Release (1*25): When attacked by an enemy with buffs, receives 1/5 of the buffs on that enemy.
Prophecy of the Sheppard (1*10): When the skill holder is in the front, all damage calculations will be done as if the enemies' ATK and DEF buffs are 25% lower.
Revelation of the Heavens (1*10): When the skill holder is in the front, all damage calculations will be done as if the enemies' MAG and MND buffs are 25% lower.
Intuition that Connects the World (1*10): When the skill holder is in the front, enemies' SPD buffs are 25% less effective.
Oracle of the Prophet (5*8): 6MP/All/CLD/Magic/Always hits/Subclass spell that inflicts CLD damage on all enemies. It has a low chance to nullify buffs on enemies. Even if the nullification fails, it may still reduce the strength of the buffs.

(The following classes can only be learned by one character at any time)

Ame-no-Murakumo's Protection - ATK, DEF, MAG, MND
One of the Three Treasures (1*15): When the skill holder receives a turn while their HP is missing (the wording is awfully vague), absorb 5% HP from other frontliners.
Ninigi's Taitou (1*15): When the skill holder receives a turn while their MP is missing, absorb 1 MP from other frontliners.
Power of the One at Top (1*25): When the skill holder receives a turn, absorb 10% of buffs on all other frontliners and enemies.
Three swords of Divine Era (1*20): When the skill holder consumes MP to attack with a spell card, all other frontliners also consume the same amount of MP, and increase damage by 12% for all characters affected this way.
Ame-no-Murakumo's Slash (5*10): 6MP/Single/SPI/Physical/Acc+20/Subclass spell that inflicts SPI damage on one enemy. Even though it's a subclass spell, it's no less power than character-specific cards.
Start of Heavenly Demise (5*10): 13MP/All/SPI/Magic/Subclass spell that inflicts SPI damage on all enemies. It's a very strong attack that hits all enemies, but its MP consumption and delay are both very bad.
World Shaking Military Rule (5*10): 10MP/All Allies/SPI/Auxillary/Subclass spell that increase all stats of all allies slightly.

Dragon God's Power - HP, MP, TP, Elemental Affinity, Ailment Resistance
Four Elements Protection (20*3): Increase affinity of FIR, CLD, WND and NTR.
Fire Circle's Guard (1*25): When the skill holder takes a turn, if the skill holder's ATB is 10001 or more, recover 4% of all frontliners' HP.
Wood Circle's Guard (1*25): When the skill holder takes a turn, if the skill holder's ATB is 10001 or more, grants all allies 4% buff on all stats.
Water Circle's Guard (1*25): When the skill holder takes a turn, if the skill holder's ATB is 10001 or more, all frontliners will have a 20% chance of removing all ailments.
Earth Circle's Guard (1*25): When the skill holder is in the front, reduce damage from enemies for all frontliners by 10%.
Metal Circle's Guard (1*25): When the skill holder takes a turn, if the skill holder's ATB is 10001 or more, recover 1 of all frontliner's MP.
Dragon's Breath (5*15): 12MP/All/FIR+CLD+WND+NTR/Straight Composite/Acc+50/Subclass Spell that inflicts composite damage of four elements to all enemies. As a composite attack, ATK, MAG, DEF and MND are all involved in the damage calculation.

*WINNER* - All stats and resistances
Autoroller (5*10): Increase all stats.
Elemental Immunity (10*10): Increase all elemental affinities.
Magic Armor (10*10): Increase all ailment resistances.
Vorpal Blade (5*15): 7MP/Row/WND/Physical/Acc-15/Subclass Spell that inflicts WND damage to a row of enemies. Both its ATK multiplier and damage multiplier are high.
Magical Tempest (5*15): 12MP/All/Void/Magic/Acc+30/Subclass spell that inflicts non-elemental damage to all enemies.
Sword of Light (5*15): 8MP/Single/SPI/Composite Magic/Acc+128/Subclass spell that inflicts SPI damage to one enemy. A spell that calculates both the ATK and MAG of the user, and the MND of the target. It also ignores 50% of the target's MND.
Wand of *Destruction* (5*15): 16MP/All/DRK/Composite Physical/Acc-20/Subclass spell that uses the user's ATK and MAG, and the targets' DEF. The Damage multiplier is very high, but its power is low, and the MP consumption and delay are both terrifyingly high. It can inflict PSN, PAR, HVY, SHK, TRR, SIL and DTH.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 01:26:35 AM by RegalStar »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #438 on: January 29, 2016, 01:42:13 AM »
Dear god this is glorious. Also
Spoiler:
lol the Ame-No-Murakamo subclass gives you most of ThLaby1 Mannosuke skills, since Scarlet Gold Sword=that.

This game is turning deliciously complicated to run a top tier party for and I love this.

jaxter0987

« Reply #439 on: January 29, 2016, 02:38:48 AM »
I just remembered that my save file wasn't actually a completed post game, since I hadn't fought V2 in that one yet. I remember I had a save file where I DID fight V2 but I think I ended up overwriting it with my draft run. Speaking of which, I still plan on finishing that on 1.203 someday. I don't think I can resist trying out my team against the plus disk content after farming for stat gems for so long.

Spoiler:
I'm going to love putting Dragon God's Power on Aya

Edit: Just got my first random encounter on the new content. An enemy who is weak to Spirit didn't die to my over leveled and buffed Kaguya's Hourai Barrage (which is also max level). I'm a little scared that the first floor has randoms that are like the randoms when you encounter 20F Depths for the first time...

Edit2: Nevermind, I can't actually tell how strong the normal enemies are since I was lucky (unlucky?) to have found a rare enemy three out of my six initial battles.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 03:46:10 AM by jaxter0987 »

« Reply #440 on: January 29, 2016, 03:51:13 AM »
so...for those who use mokou...

how do you usually build her?

Full HP
Defense and MIND
HP Defense and mind?

Monk? Defender? trascendant?

Future Classes Snip

Spoiler:
looks like somebody took my mannosuke class suggestion too seriously..... but now it can be used on ANYONE ,those last three special classes looks like bragging rewards after being the game, they seem broken
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 03:56:24 AM by DarkAtma »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #441 on: January 29, 2016, 04:20:37 AM »
Mokou can be built offensively or defensively; an attacker who refuses to die is pretty nice, after all. But it does look like you want a tank. She has high MP regen and her base skills only provide a weak atk/mag debuff (granted, that's a fairly alright thing for your tank to have) so I'd recommend Healer or Herbalist to use her turns with. Herbalist is -really- nice to have later in the game imo; Placebo Effect and Herb of Awakening are great when maxed. But Healer does have the bonus of giving more HP regen along with some healing power. (It'll be a little harder to get good healing out of it in Plus as the skill gets nerfed... dang Eirin.)

DEF/MND is necessary because Mokou doesn't really have enough sheer HP to try to play Komachi, but equipment-wise you'll want a little more HP/affinity focus than other tanks would normally want once you've got good equipment for doing so with. Mokou's DEF/MND aren't very good unless you've got Keine fielded with her, after all, so you'll want to be putting her regeneration to use and taking advantage of how she won't actually die easily.

As for the other thing,
Spoiler:
They're pretty strong, but 'balanced' by only being allowed to use them on one character. Still, Dragon God is one hell of a supporter subclass... Byakuren, will you ever have spare SKP again?

jaxter0987

« Reply #442 on: January 29, 2016, 05:16:58 AM »
Just got to the "first" boss and I'm already loving it.
Spoiler:
Shadow Yuugi went and one shot Byakuren who had maxed buffs and full HP with Knockout in Three Steps at around 50%. My jaw dropped at that point and I went all out to kill Yuugi before her next turn. But then once I killed her the rest of the fight was pretty easy. Going to refight the boss trying not to let anyone die.

Spoiler:
I'd much rather have Byakuren be perma Strategist. Plus, her SPD isn't exactly exceptional enough to warrant a turn based support subclass. But yeah Byakuren's never going to have spare skill points.

Ame no Murakumo is pretty much "hey I heard you like power with draw backs so I'm going to give you power with drawbacks on top of your power with drawbacks". It's literally turning any nuker into Flandre and turning Flandre into a freaking murdering machine. That said, its skills kind of conflict with each other.

Start of Heavenly Demise -> MAG nukers
Ame no Murakumo Slash -> ATK nukers
World Shaking Military Rule -> Support / Tank characters
Passive skills -> Bulky stay in attackers.

WINNER is hands down, Rinnosuke's absolute endgame class. Lack spells that use all your insanely high stats Rinnosuke? Here, have 4 seemingly amazing moves that cover multiple attack types, elements and defenses as adding ailment infliction to the mix.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 05:18:45 AM by jaxter0987 »

« Reply #443 on: January 29, 2016, 06:02:06 AM »
Just got to the "first" boss and I'm already loving it.
Spoiler:
Shadow Yuugi went and one shot Byakuren who had maxed buffs and full HP with Knockout in Three Steps at around 50%. My jaw dropped at that point and I went all out to kill Yuugi before her next turn. But then once I killed her the rest of the fight was pretty easy. Going to refight the boss trying not to let anyone die.

Spoiler:
I'd much rather have Byakuren be perma Strategist. Plus, her SPD isn't exactly exceptional enough to warrant a turn based support subclass. But yeah Byakuren's never going to have spare skill points.

Ame no Murakumo is pretty much "hey I heard you like power with draw backs so I'm going to give you power with drawbacks on top of your power with drawbacks". It's literally turning any nuker into Flandre and turning Flandre into a freaking murdering machine. That said, its skills kind of conflict with each other.

Start of Heavenly Demise -> MAG nukers
Ame no Murakumo Slash -> ATK nukers
World Shaking Military Rule -> Support / Tank characters
Passive skills -> Bulky stay in attackers.

WINNER is hands down, Rinnosuke's absolute endgame class. Lack spells that use all your insanely high stats Rinnosuke? Here, have 4 seemingly amazing moves that cover multiple attack types, elements and defenses as adding ailment infliction to the mix.

Spoiler:
So, from that class, Instead of going MANnosuke, He ascends higher, he goes GODnosuke (or KAMInosuke) whichever sounds cooler

Spoiler:
what level was your party? mine is sitting on the 220-+ ish,still havent touched the plus disk demo

sweet

jaxter0987

« Reply #444 on: January 29, 2016, 06:25:11 AM »
Spoiler:
So, from that class, Instead of going MANnosuke, He ascends higher, he goes GODnosuke (or KAMInosuke) whichever sounds cooler

Spoiler:
what level was your party? mine is sitting on the 220-+ ish,still havent touched the plus disk demo

sweet
Spoiler:
I'd go with the Kami variant. The other one doesn't roll off the tongue as well, and it doesn't have a "pun". KAMInosuke sounds a lot like Kami no suki which would be God of Love. Seeing as he's one of the few males in the entire universe and the ONLY male in the game, I'd say it fits pretty well.

I figured it would better to just show you my party and their levels rather than just tell you the average level (which was 4 levels lower when I started exploring Plus Disk content). I ran from like 5 battles but I explored the entire floor before reaching the entrance.

Edit: Ah I just realized I should have taken notes on the fight. Good thing I didn't overwrite my save just before the boss fight.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:30:09 AM by jaxter0987 »

« Reply #445 on: January 29, 2016, 06:31:02 AM »
Spoiler:
I'd go with the Kami variant. The other one doesn't roll off the tongue as well, and it doesn't have a "pun". KAMInosuke sounds a lot like Kami no suki which would be God of Love. Seeing as he's one of the few males in the entire universe and the ONLY male in the game, I'd say it fits pretty well.

I figured it would better to just show you my party and their levels rather than just tell you the average level (which was 4 levels lower when I started exploring Plus Disk content). I ran from like 5 battles but I explored the entire floor before reaching the entrance.

wow you almost have double the time played, i need to step up my game and keep farming genji gloves/zeus armor/cyber elf grandies for plus disk content

party is currently set on farming mode, remilia just using spear and refunding 2 MP per kill, and flandre simply using attack command to wipe enemies at 20F
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:34:38 AM by DarkAtma »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #446 on: January 29, 2016, 12:11:55 PM »
Considering there's 6 new pages of equips for plus disk and someone said the "boost only one stat gear" (usually junk by the end of the game, in other words) goes up to +400%, I have a feeling cyber elf grandies and such are going to get... sort of outdated and not worth hours of grind :V If you really wanted to grind you'd probably just go for gems from farming the final boss I guess.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #447 on: January 29, 2016, 01:18:25 PM »
Achievement requirements.

Spoiler:
128 hours played
256 hours played
10k battles won
54 Main Equipment collected
60 Main Equipment collected
200 Sub Equipment collected
220 Sub Equipment collected
230 Sub Equipment collected
240 Sub Equipment collected
10m money obtained
100m money obtained
20k parameter strengthened
100k parameter strengthened
90% bestiary filled
96% bestiary filled
100% bestiary filled
All party members collected
Jet Black Fragment obtained
20 Jet Black Fragment obtained
All Jet Black Fragment obtained
Extra Skill unlocking item obtained
20 kinds of Extra Skill unlocking items obtained
All kinds of Extra Skill unlocking itmes obtained
Lv500 reached
Lv1000 reached
96 Materials collected
100 Materials collected
Someone having maxed all the tier 1 boost skill
Someone having maxed all the tier 2 boost skill
Someone having maxed all the tier 3 boost skill
Someone having 80 stat boosting items used
Someone having 160 stat boosting items used
20 Infinity Gems traded
100 Infinity Gems traded
Endless Corridor 100F completed
Endless Corridor 256F completed
Endless Corridor 512F completed
Highest above-ground floor reached
Lowest below-ground floor reached
Someone having status level total of 3000
Obtained 3000 drops from enemies
500 chests opened
255 equipments forged
Someone's BP having reached 20k

Defeated Yamata no Orochi
Defeated Manifestation: Yamata no Orochi
Defeated Dragon God
Defeated ***WINNER***
Defeated at least 1 boss on 29F
Defeated all bosses on 29F
Defeated lingering boss on 30F
Defeated True Dragon God

« Reply #448 on: January 29, 2016, 02:32:53 PM »
Achievement List

I may not be a disgaea player, but some of these challenges look insane,tedious or nuts, unless thats a requirement for disgaea players in bonus content

Spoiler:
so serpent of chaos is back with another name uh

Spoiler:
endless corridor is basically a infinite dungeon like the disgaea item world? , if the floors arent small, reaching that amount for the challenge will take ALOT of time
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 03:17:35 PM by DarkAtma »

Otaku

• Like the wiiiiind!
« Reply #449 on: January 29, 2016, 02:36:29 PM »
Achievement requirements.

Spoiler:
128 hours played
256 hours played
10k battles won
54 Main Equipment collected
60 Main Equipment collected
200 Sub Equipment collected
220 Sub Equipment collected
230 Sub Equipment collected
240 Sub Equipment collected
10m money obtained
100m money obtained
20k parameter strengthened
100k parameter strengthened
90% bestiary filled
96% bestiary filled
100% bestiary filled
All party members collected
Jet Black Fragment obtained
20 Jet Black Fragment obtained
All Jet Black Fragment obtained
Extra Skill unlocking item obtained
20 kinds of Extra Skill unlocking items obtained
All kinds of Extra Skill unlocking itmes obtained
Lv500 reached
Lv1000 reached
96 Materials collected
100 Materials collected
Someone having maxed all the tier 1 boost skill
Someone having maxed all the tier 2 boost skill
Someone having maxed all the tier 3 boost skill
Someone having 80 stat boosting items used
Someone having 160 stat boosting items used
20 Infinity Gems traded
100 Infinity Gems traded
Endless Corridor 100F completed
Endless Corridor 256F completed
Endless Corridor 512F completed
Highest above-ground floor reached
Lowest below-ground floor reached
Someone having status level total of 3000
Obtained 3000 drops from enemies
500 chests opened
255 equipments forged
Someone's BP having reached 20k

Defeated Yamata no Orochi
Defeated Manifestation: Yamata no Orochi
Defeated Dragon God
Defeated ***WINNER***
Defeated at least 1 boss on 29F
Defeated all bosses on 29F
Defeated lingering boss on 30F
Defeated True Dragon God
?

Wow, that's quite the numbers on those achievements .___.