Author Topic: NaNoWriMo 2015 - Because it's not like this is one of the busiest months right?  (Read 5113 times)

Iced Fairy

• So like if you try to hurt alkaza
  • I will set you on fire k'?
    • Daisukima Dan Blog
http://www.nanowrimo.org/

It's that time of the year again folks.

November is National Novel Writing Month.  A month people set aside to attempt to write 50,000 words in 30 days.  It's a marathon crash course on writing for both beginners and experts, and the setup only grows bigger every year.  And it's also only five days away, so if you were entering you've probably been cringing in fear already.

If you're one of the many MotK people signing up please feel free to toss your profile up so we can collect them in this first post and others can find you as a writing buddy or just gaze upon your work from afar.  And of course as always feel free to post your struggles in thread. 

I actually managed to both finish and edit my work last year, and it only took 11 months!  We'll see if I can speed that up this time.  How about you all?

Kitten4U
The Hating Hater
Sakura Rurouni
Tamashi Kanjou
Iced Fairy
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 04:12:20 AM by Iced Fairy »

Spotty Len

• The Spottiest Len Around
  • Yuuka Master Race
Good luck to all participants.

I never participated, and I don't feel like doing it because I already have too much things in progress, but I somewhat follow how people are doing and this event is quite the challenge to take on.

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
I have been on the fence about it at the moment, but I have got my profile up again. You can find it here if you want to add me. As has been said many times in the past, good luck to anyone who enters~

I managed to succeed last year for the first time; it was my third time of asking. I never had the time to get everything edited after November finished, so I'm a little sad about that. So I've got some pretty solid aims this time round~ XD

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
http://nanowrimo.org/participants/sakurarurouni

here's to actually sitting down this year and getting 50,000 more words in to this goddamn story that lurks in the back of my mind and demands to be written every few months, assuming that the charms of Madrid don't distract me overmuch.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
I have a very important web project at work that I have to complete during the duration of NaNoWriMo.

So basically, I have to skip NaNoWriMo for NaCoWriMo  - National Code Writing Month.

Good luck to those taking part this year's NaNo!!

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Alfred F. Jones

NaNo just started in my time zone! LET THE GAMES BEGIN

edit: Words Written Today: 5,759. Get on my level

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
http://nanowrimo.org/participants/kitten4u

Using this as an excuse to write some stuff on a world I built.  I've been too lazy to write it all down, but I am hoping to fix that this month!
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

The Hating Hater

• What's the deal?
  • YO~!
http://nanowrimo.org/participants/magicalclimax

My first time participanting in NaNoWriMo. Maybe this will motivate me to write more than 500 words a month.

Iced Fairy

• Daisukima Dan Blog
Welp.  Day one and I'm short of 5k like I wanted but still ahead.  Good luck to all!

Alfred F. Jones

7,936 words so far. Need to remember how to add that Nano widget thing to my sig so I can watch the bar fill up.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
Just hit the 50k mark today and I am so glad to be done.  Geez, I have no idea how you guys do this every year, it's really stressful!
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Iced Fairy

• Daisukima Dan Blog
Just hit the 50k mark today and I am so glad to be done.  Geez, I have no idea how you guys do this every year, it's really stressful!
I have no idea how people can hit 50k already.  I've been driving myself batty and I'm 10k words behind you.   :V

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
I only finished because the thought of working on it another week was driving me insane, so I wrote 5k words every day the last 4 days or so
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Alfred F. Jones

Yeah, in between increasingly frantic apartment hunting and work I just haven't had time to write at all. Goddamn it.

Iced Fairy

• Daisukima Dan Blog
Despite a strong early showing I just baaaarely limp over the finish line. >.<  Oh well a win is a win.