Author Topic: Fate/PE Order: Nero's School Festival 2017  (Read 225324 times)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
Re: Fate/'Murica Orduh: Building walls to make 'Nime great again
« Reply #840 on: July 27, 2017, 03:31:28 AM »
Saber Lily isn't as good as Nero, but this is Fate G/O so waifu tier is most important.  Especially since you've got Waver to lead you to victory.
I figured as much, though that feeling was pretty much confirmed earlier when I had someone's Nero supporting me. I've heard very good things about Waver as well, so I'm definitely gonna level him once I get the chance (and when I have enough levels to give him a decent spot on my team).

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #841 on: July 28, 2017, 04:52:38 AM »
Main Event's up. Girl's Night Out is surprisingly sedate compared to Diva With the Beautiful Voice +1; two Riders and a Berserker means Assassins can ride the day if Lancers take out the first two battles (and preferably Berserker). Probably also helps that Boudica's NP is a pure buff, Tamamoe's NP stuns her; and all three have long timers for their NPs (compared to Mata Hari's 3-tick NP and Eliza's 4-tick NP). Probably should avoid getting whacked by Tarasque, though.

Muscle Language, though... You'll probably want a Photon Ray or two to nuke the Berserkers, because I'm guessing they hit a lot harder than Lu motherfucking Bu.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 04:55:19 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #842 on: July 28, 2017, 08:11:18 AM »
Next 30 pull, still no Umu, but I swear my luck is just plain weird sometimes.

On another note, I kinda wanna get a good ghostbuster since asshole ghosts keep lowering my NP when I grind.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 08:17:54 AM by Leon゠Helsing »

« Reply #843 on: July 28, 2017, 11:55:38 AM »
JP news. 2nd Anniversary lets you choose between one of 47 CEs depicting Servants in alternate outfits. One. Of 47.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #844 on: July 28, 2017, 05:03:56 PM »
JP news. 2nd Anniversary lets you choose between one of 47 CEs depicting Servants in alternate outfits. One. Of 47.

Jesus.

In US news, you can get Nightless Rose as a drop?! I just had one pop from grinding Muscle Language (my friend's Altera Kaleidoscope fucking one-shots these guys, squee).
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #845 on: July 28, 2017, 05:24:44 PM »
In US news, you can get Nightless Rose as a drop?! I just had one pop from grinding Muscle Language (my friend's Altera Kaleidoscope fucking one-shots these guys, squee).
Aw shit, I really need to get my Altera to first ascension ASAP.

Iced Fairy

• So like if you try to hurt alkaza
  • I will set you on fire k'?
    • Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #846 on: July 28, 2017, 05:53:28 PM »
Jesus.

Yes.  In fact if you want to full upgrade it you'll need to get 2 drops, since the shop only sells 3.

(It's not really worth maxing out though.  Reviving with 1000hp instead of 500hp doesn't mean much.)

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #847 on: July 29, 2017, 03:40:52 AM »
It's Kancolle Arcade all over again......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dPmbah0wLs

FGO is getting an arcade version, developed by Sega.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #848 on: July 29, 2017, 06:01:20 AM »
And apparently a Mash-related PSVR game...

why

it looks like just a silly playaround game

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #849 on: July 29, 2017, 07:04:08 AM »
Got caught up with farming the event, forgot to do the master missions, RIP 1 quartz :(

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #850 on: July 29, 2017, 10:38:44 AM »
This year's summer event is coming for JP.....

Event includes summer versions of Nobu (with a jammin' NP), Saber Alter (Maid ver.), and Nitocris.

Nobu NP here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/162796573?t=38m26s
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 10:50:16 AM by qMyon »

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #851 on: July 30, 2017, 04:10:03 AM »
Whew, in anniversary news for JP -

We get a total of 110 free quartz (30 free and 10 for each Part 1 singularity you clear) plus a bunch of tickets.

Spoiler:
Sherlock Holmes
is the limited anniversary servant.

Guaranteed paid gacha returns, with pretty much every limited included (yes, that includes collabs like Melt, Illya).

Half AP cost for part 1.

Strengthening quests for another buttload of servants, including 1 Ruler.

We get more news on Wednesday, speculated to be Summer 2017 event.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #852 on: July 30, 2017, 09:54:03 AM »
So... would bringing two Alteras into Muscle Language be considered overkill? :V (I did need two chained Photon Rays to kill the last wave before they do anything disastrous though, so there's that.)

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #853 on: July 31, 2017, 01:49:13 AM »

Worth it.

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #854 on: July 31, 2017, 04:15:24 AM »
Everyone posting their miracle limited 5*s from paid anniversary gacha, meanwhile I got a rainbow pencil for my guarantee and a chinese loli assassin as a throw in.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

« Reply #855 on: July 31, 2017, 04:43:26 AM »
I got Cleo and Berserkerlot. I can live with that.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #856 on: July 31, 2017, 03:46:46 PM »
Resistance to spend failing.....send help.

So... would bringing two Alteras into Muscle Language be considered overkill? :V (I did need two chained Photon Rays to kill the last wave before they do anything disastrous though, so there's that.)

Nothing is overkill, my friend.

Iced Fairy

• Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #857 on: July 31, 2017, 03:51:49 PM »
So back in NA land, I find I'm actually using Siegfried.  His type advantage just barely makes Balmung better then Gae Bolg damage wise, and allows him to kill the thing in 2 turns instead of three, so Kiyohime is buffed for when she burns the three Romes.  I was not expecting this.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #858 on: July 31, 2017, 04:12:57 PM »
So back in NA land, I find I'm actually using Siegfried.  His type advantage just barely makes Balmung better then Gae Bolg damage wise, and allows him to kill the thing in 2 turns instead of three, so Kiyohime is buffed for when she burns the three Romes.  I was not expecting this.

Admittedly part of this is 'we're in early game', but as far as the early game gold boobytraps, Siegfried is frankly a gold saber in a game where we don't even have any AOE sabers in 3* yet.

And, also double frankly, the scariest fight we're going to have that's 'mandatory' for a lore is going to be a Dragon Lancer in about 2 events.

Sieg had his places occasionally, he just... uhm, falls off.

Iced Fairy

• Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #859 on: July 31, 2017, 04:30:12 PM »
Admittedly part of this is 'we're in early game', but as far as the early game gold boobytraps, Siegfried is frankly a gold saber in a game where we don't even have any AOE sabers in 3* yet.

And, also double frankly, the scariest fight we're going to have that's 'mandatory' for a lore is going to be a Dragon Lancer in about 2 events.

Sieg had his places occasionally, he just... uhm, falls off.
Yeah level I'm sure level is part of it.  If I ascended Cu a few more times I'm pretty sure he'd be better.  And I'm totally going to ascend Cu rather then the guy who just barely deals more damage with type advantage AND a bonus against dragons.

But for now Sieg gets his moment to shine I guess.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #860 on: August 01, 2017, 06:31:54 AM »
.......Paid gacha got me a Merlin NP upgrade. 4/5 chance for something new and this is what I get. I am kinda disappointed now.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #861 on: August 01, 2017, 07:01:39 AM »
Only if you have both Alteras use Tactics B, you Code Cast Instant Enhancement MAX on the stronger Altera, and your third has some sort of absurd attack buff (like, say, Shakespeare's Enchant A but better) to make those Photon Rays hurt a lot worse.

Even then, it's arguable.

Against the current Rome set, it might not kill off Saber, but Lancer and Berserker are child's play to wipe if you've got a good, levelled Saber with their NP.

It's a bit harder to grind Glorious Rome simply because Saber is, well, a Saber, and you aren't going to bring an Archer unless as a last resort.

Move eternally forward,

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #862 on: August 01, 2017, 07:10:21 AM »
So far my Altera's only up to first ascension though, so my strategy will invariably be "kill them before she dies in a bullshit tornado (actually a typhoon)" since RNG likes to throw me a curveball surprisingly often.

For the Grand Finals, should I bring a Gilgamesh support or go Twin Photon Rifle again? I'm gonna have to bring Liz up to snuff though so she can hopefully last a while as support. Right now she's at 42/50, where's a good place to grind Dragon Fangs?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 07:19:25 AM by Leon゠Helsing »

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #863 on: August 01, 2017, 09:24:13 AM »
Photon rifles. The Dragon is a Lancer, so you should definitely avoid having an Archer in your front lines. Sure, Ea can wipe the floor with Saber and Berserker, but it's not as great versus Lancer; and even if you have Kaleidoscope on Gil, you'll still need a turn to get NP charge.

(If you haven't faced Glorious Rome yet, it's only two battles; 1st versus a giant Dragon, 2nd versus Ceasar, Nero's uncle, and Romulus.)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 09:27:17 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #864 on: August 01, 2017, 09:32:33 AM »
where's a good place to grind Dragon Fangs?

The current 10ap event quest.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 10:42:35 AM by ditt93 »

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #865 on: August 01, 2017, 12:30:26 PM »
Photon rifles. The Dragon is a Lancer, so you should definitely avoid having an Archer in your front lines. Sure, Ea can wipe the floor with Saber and Berserker, but it's not as great versus Lancer; and even if you have Kaleidoscope on Gil, you'll still need a turn to get NP charge.

(If you haven't faced Glorious Rome yet, it's only two battles; 1st versus a giant Dragon, 2nd versus Ceasar, Nero's uncle, and Romulus.)
I meant the Grand Finals coming later, the one that apparently has a long-ass gauntlet against one servant of each of the standard classes including friggin' Gil of all things.

Iced Fairy

• Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #866 on: August 01, 2017, 04:20:11 PM »
I meant the Grand Finals coming later, the one that apparently has a long-ass gauntlet against one servant of each of the standard classes including friggin' Gil of all things.
Having just done Grand Finals, I can say safely say Gil is overrated.  Bring Altera.  Sure you have to fight an uber Nero at the end, but the fight starts with 3 high attack low hp lancers, followed by Proto Cu.  Who happily uses Protection from Arrows.  Better to obliterate them fast and use your full team to murder Nero legit, then get whittled down by enemy servants bit by bit.

« Reply #867 on: August 01, 2017, 04:55:28 PM »
Having just done Grand Finals, I can say safely say Gil is overrated.  Bring Altera.  Sure you have to fight an uber Nero at the end, but the fight starts with 3 high attack low hp lancers, followed by Proto Cu.  Who happily uses Protection from Arrows.  Better to obliterate them fast and use your full team to murder Nero legit, then get whittled down by enemy servants bit by bit.
If need be, bring Medea to spam buff removals on Nero.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #868 on: August 02, 2017, 06:42:00 AM »
The only real difficulty in using twin photons is the enemy Gil, since Ea will wreck anyone not protected; and the whole Archer beating Saber thing. Seriously, fucking Ea should not have that low of a cast timer.

In related news, I accidentally brought my bond grind team into the Grand Finals, because I thought I hit Glorious Rome. Somehow made it to Alexander and Nero, but two level 1s and Shielder do not make anything resembling a team that can kill mega-Nero. Ah well, still have one win against it with a more powerful team, and that's all I care about, even if it cost me all my Command Seals.

Now to grind out a few more gold medals so I can at least get another Crystallized Lore.

Move eternally forward,

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #869 on: August 02, 2017, 07:42:28 AM »
So right now I could conceivably bring the following to the Grand Finals:
  • Elisabeth Lv. 50
  • Altera Lv. 70
  • Support: Gilgamesh Lv. 60/Altera Lv. 60/Jeanne Lv. 70
  • Emiya Lv. 50
  • Heracles Lv. 50/Carmilla Lv. 50
  • Mash Lv. 40
To be honest, I've been slacking a bit at the very beginning since I was a bit busy with my other game (Ishtaria) so right now this is about as far as I could bring them up to. Do I still have good chances of winning?