Author Topic: Fate/PE Order: Nero's School Festival 2017  (Read 225198 times)

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
Re: Fate/Summer Order: Race Queens Edition
« Reply #900 on: August 17, 2017, 04:20:20 PM »
Roll 3 times for Orion, get 3 Liz.

~*~Rate Up Is A Lie~*~

Though more Liz is nice.

You'll have even more Liz after some of the coming events......

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #901 on: August 17, 2017, 05:00:34 PM »
I managed to get a Marie from YOLO summon ticket pulls on the rate-up. As far as gold riders go, is she good?

Iced Fairy

• So like if you try to hurt alkaza
  • I will set you on fire k'?
    • Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #902 on: August 17, 2017, 05:06:57 PM »
I managed to get a Marie from YOLO summon ticket pulls on the rate-up. As far as gold riders go, is she good?
She's got survivability.  I like Martha and Ushiwakamaru better though.

You can use all three for looting treasure rooms while we wait for Drake though.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #903 on: August 17, 2017, 05:31:45 PM »
That feel when the only decent thing you pulled after using thirty quartz and thirteen summon tickets is a Limited/Zero Over. I just wanted a new servant, rare or not. ;-;

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #904 on: August 18, 2017, 03:49:47 AM »
Yes, I'm Tashi.

Yolo roll in Moon Festival

Fuck me, that's basically what I got on my first roll. Even the two dupe Moon Cell Automatons. (Though you have me beat with that other boost CE.)

I have another 10-roll in about six quartz... After that, well, I don't have enough missions or AP lying around to make another pass unless one of the login streak bonuses give me another 30.

EDIT: Nope, no Orion. I have six Mooncell Automatons now, though, three Seal Designation Enforcers...

So it's most efficient to run the 5 AP if you don't have multiple Moon Goddess' Baths lying around? And if you have a ton of Moon Cell Automatons, it's more efficient to just put them on everyone than make a MAX one, right?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 04:48:50 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

« Reply #905 on: August 18, 2017, 05:07:26 AM »
So it's most efficient to run the 5 AP if you don't have multiple Moon Goddess' Baths lying around? And if you have a ton of Moon Cell Automatons, it's more efficient to just put them on everyone than make a MAX one, right?
https://grandorder.gamepress.gg/dumpling-calculator

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #906 on: August 18, 2017, 05:40:52 AM »
Good to know. God, all those dumplings are going to take forever.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #907 on: August 18, 2017, 05:42:44 AM »
Luckily, after this the events stop being taken straight from a Kusoge :v

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #908 on: August 19, 2017, 01:47:06 AM »
Jeez, I think our eggplant kouhai got scammed on those "rare" dumplings. :V

Anyway, I'm running a +10 drop setup right now for farming the 5AP one, hopefully that expedites things considerably. I'm aiming to at least clean out the monument stock because good GOD farming those are a bitch.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 01:56:17 AM by Leon゠Helsing »

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #909 on: August 19, 2017, 03:06:38 AM »
I started using 300% + 2 drop rate setup. After the miserably failed 10roll I did today, I must farm that 5AP and gather many dumplings to find consolation in that horrible gacha attempt. Well, it wasn't too horrible as I got another Moon Goddess' Bath, but everything besides that was meeeh!
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Iced Fairy

• Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #910 on: August 19, 2017, 03:55:48 AM »
I started using 300% + 2 drop rate setup. After the miserably failed 10roll I did today, I must farm that 5AP and gather many dumplings to find consolation in that horrible gacha attempt. Well, it wasn't too horrible as I got another Moon Goddess' Bath, but everything besides that was meeeh!
Each +100% is like a +1.5 drop rate for the 5 run.  If you've got got any +2 or +3 friends it'd be better to take them then another +100%

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #911 on: August 19, 2017, 05:26:34 AM »
Yeah, the % bonus doesn't count the + bonus dumplings.

I've slotted my own +3 on my Arash and Altera, so there's that for supports.

Also, I'm happy that it's still possible to get a MoonFES drop from the wolves. (Yes, like Moonlight Rose, it's an extremely rare drop.)

Also also, it's kind of shocking to see some people already using their Grails. I saw a gold Caligula a little bit ago.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 05:44:23 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Move eternally forward,

Rin Satsuki

• Personification of a mythical creature.
  • "I'm not going to be forgotten that easily"
« Reply #912 on: August 19, 2017, 01:57:34 PM »
I can't believe what just happened.
I tried the last moon event quest - the Goddess difficulty one - for the lulz and this is what happened:

I literally solo'ed Orion with a Lv 38 C? Lancer. I even used only one Command Spell!
God bless your skills that cooldown at the right moment, C? Lancer. This was intense.

Iced Fairy

• Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #913 on: August 19, 2017, 01:58:16 PM »
Also also, it's kind of shocking to see some people already using their Grails. I saw a gold Caligula a little bit ago.
Waifu > Sense.  Besides I knew I was taking Kiyohime to 90+ so why wait?

Chaore

« Reply #914 on: August 19, 2017, 02:39:15 PM »
I literally solo'ed Orion with a Lv 38 C? Lancer. I even used only one Command Spell!
God bless your skills that cooldown at the right moment, C? Lancer. This was intense.

Welcome to your lord and master Cu, for roughly the rest of the entire game's life span.

He'll take your grails up front.

« Reply #915 on: August 19, 2017, 02:55:04 PM »
In this episode of FGO, certain Servants reveal training to counter their weaknesses.

Chaore

« Reply #916 on: August 19, 2017, 03:26:10 PM »
In this episode of FGO, certain Servants reveal training to counter their weaknesses.

Lessons apparently not learned from the entire ulster cycle:

Seriously, Don't fuck with Medb unless it's Fucking Medb.

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #917 on: August 19, 2017, 06:24:19 PM »
I'll wait for uncensored shower scene on the BD, thanks in advance TM/DW

pt2 Gacha results, 85 tickets and 2.75 max buy:
Jebaited by Drake twice, Tamamo dupe, Vlad dupe, Saberlot, Tamacat, only 1 Raiko lancer, goddamn Np5 Helena. No mizugi meido in sight q_q
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #918 on: August 24, 2017, 08:14:30 AM »
I... may have gone a bit overboard with grinding dumplings. Nearly cleared out the store, save for four or so Sun Fous. If I wasn't so bloody tired last night, I might have gotten enough to clear the store outright. There was way too many SP dumpling drops, though; something like three-quarters of my dumpling drops were SPs.

Now I'm imagining Gudako taking those three tons of dumplings and shoving them into Orion's face to pay for the stuff in the event store.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 08:17:57 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #919 on: August 24, 2017, 11:54:05 AM »
I... may have gone a bit overboard with grinding dumplings. Nearly cleared out the store, save for four or so Sun Fous. If I wasn't so bloody tired last night, I might have gotten enough to clear the store outright. There was way too many SP dumpling drops, though; something like three-quarters of my dumpling drops were SPs.

I could clear the store, but that would require golden apple and good luck, so that 5k dumpling CE is going to have to stay there.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #920 on: August 24, 2017, 03:16:18 PM »
I wasn't even near to 'clear the store', as I stopped farming some time ago. I runned out of patience for some reason and I just got the things I thought were more useful for me. Oh well. I'm not that lazy most of the time regarding this kind of thing. Mea culpa.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #921 on: August 24, 2017, 03:30:05 PM »
I didn't even get close to finishing the store - just picked up a few Archer monuments. No worries for those who didn't, though - if pacing is anything like JP, you can do fine taking it easy. It's better to save apples for events in which there's an actual event servant up for grabs.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #922 on: August 24, 2017, 03:40:25 PM »
Specially neat because I have the incredible number of zero apples saved :V

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #923 on: August 24, 2017, 04:07:17 PM »
I did enough farming to get Gil max ascended, but that's about all.  Didn't even get the event CE.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #924 on: August 25, 2017, 05:06:41 AM »
Specially neat because I have the incredible number of zero apples saved :V
Well, the only time we had apples in NA was during Gilgamesh event, but it was 10 max AP apples, so...

Honestly, the only reason I got nearly the entire thing was because nearly all of my AP during the entire duration of the event was expended - basically there was only around four hours maximum that I had max AP and not doing anything about it. Nothing but grinding the hell out of the wolves for most of the event, and a couple of Orions.

Also, did not know that you get Saint Quartz for Bond levels above 5 (though presumably it's just the Bond CE at 10?).

Also also, ugh Stheno's second Interlude. Three Medusas for the second part, then I presume three Medusas twice for the third part?! Should have picked Carmilla for the free 4*...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 06:31:28 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #925 on: August 25, 2017, 11:30:46 AM »
Also also, ugh Stheno's second Interlude. Three Medusas for the second part, then I presume three Medusas twice for the third part?! Should have picked Carmilla for the free 4*...
You... chose Stheno?

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #926 on: August 28, 2017, 08:58:59 PM »
Okay. I just started playing the JP version simultaneously with the NA version.
OH GOD THIS IS SO DIFFERENT. SO MANY THINGS.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 05:44:26 AM by Tashi »

« Reply #927 on: August 29, 2017, 11:54:16 AM »
In non FGO news, details about the sequel to Extella, Extella Link, are being released. I'll post Famitsu screenshots when I can, but it has the Hakunos wearing explorer outfits, and one of the new Servants is Saber Charlemagne.

Pinning it back to FGO, it seems that there's going to be a bigger push to include Charlemagne's knights: Astolfo is already present, Roland made a cameo in FGO, and Bradamante, the female knight, was leaked to appear in FGO some time in the future.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #928 on: August 31, 2017, 04:34:07 AM »
You... chose Stheno?
Yes. I was set on an Assassin for my pick, and I generally pick the lolis when I can, damn the stats and actual worth.

Not that it mattered much when I got a second Stheno during the event roll.

Also it looks like the next NA event will be dropping soon?

Move eternally forward,

Iced Fairy

• Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #929 on: August 31, 2017, 04:41:18 AM »
Yeah 1 million download fest.  Some items, 1/2 AP for specific dailies, Rate up (it's a lie!), and Kintoki is summonable.