Author Topic: Fate/PE Order: Nero's School Festival 2017  (Read 222865 times)

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
Collab news is out! Still only says late April start, though.

Good news for Extra fans - BB is 4* welfare.

http://news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc/

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Wait, what is Tristan doing there?

Chillin'.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill

Apparently he was mentioned as an NPC's servant somewhere in CCC.

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
also fuck you i want another shot at okita.
Gonna play it, to roll for her and Rin.
Apparently he was mentioned as an NPC's servant somewhere in CCC.
He wasn't exactly mentioned IIRC. One of the students had a knight class, so people assumed it was Tristan.

Anyways, the 5-star ppl are expecting is Kiara, because Emiya Alter is also in the event servants.

Or DW can cuck, and do multiple 5-stars like Summer, all Alter Egos + Kiara.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 07:42:46 PM by Zerviscos »

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
Re: Fate/Grand CCC: BB Comes with a smug
« Reply #695 on: April 24, 2017, 10:45:16 AM »
RIP weekly maintenance quartz. No more Wednesday maintenance from now on.

http://news.fate-go.jp/2017/0424_main/

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #696 on: April 26, 2017, 01:49:46 PM »
Event page has been updated with full details:

Event runs from 1-17 May.

5* Meltlilith, 4* Passionlip and 4* non-limited Suzuka Gozen will be in gacha.

BB has a new class - Moon Cancer, which fills in the Ruler-Avenger-Moon Cancer triangle. Melt & Pash are Alter Egos - weak to knight classes and strong to horsemen.

« Reply #697 on: April 26, 2017, 02:30:54 PM »
Yep, gonna skip gacha: I want Suzuka and wouldn't mind Melt, but the chances of getting Passionlip are too high.

Also, new chart for type relationships.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #698 on: April 26, 2017, 03:55:17 PM »
I'm very glad that we didn't get 5* Heaven's Hole with all the speculation related to Emiya Alter.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #699 on: May 01, 2017, 01:43:42 PM »
Event has arrived, and with it the Sakuraface gacha!

Took me 4 10-rolls to pick up one Suzuka and one Pash. Event seems entertaining so far, though I have no idea what's going on as usual.

Zerviscos

« Reply #700 on: May 01, 2017, 02:37:50 PM »
Tried for Melt...didn't get Melt. :MeguSad:

Guess I'll monk again for Rin.

« Reply #701 on: May 01, 2017, 04:39:28 PM »
Decided to ignore the CCC gacha and roll for Tamamo instead. Got another Liz, which I'm happy with.

As for the event itself... they've taken the Prisma event and somehow made it more irritating, what with everything being endgame levels and random debuffs on your characters (and on occasion a buff). This is going to be a long slog.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #702 on: May 01, 2017, 05:52:50 PM »
Passionlip and Gozen in 16.

Inferior Alter Ego, but suffices.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #703 on: May 01, 2017, 08:04:09 PM »
30 rolls and only 2 copies of Hans CE to show for it. Sads.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #704 on: May 21, 2017, 07:07:27 PM »
64 rolls and a bunch of 3* dupes to show for it. More sads.
I was only on London at the start of the event, so I went and sped through everything on 50% AP, and I ended up getting more stones than I ever thought I'd need. I thought wrong. However, I did roll right before the event and got a Tama, so I guess that's just luck for you.

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #705 on: May 23, 2017, 10:17:27 AM »
9M download event coming over the next week. Changing login rewards to red chains. Mana prisms, exp cards, fous, QP as rewards.

Also a gacha featuring Rinshtar. Any quartz left, Zerviscos?

Zerviscos

« Reply #706 on: May 26, 2017, 03:47:27 AM »
Also a gacha featuring Rinshtar. Any quartz left, Zerviscos?
It was too soon...TOO SOON DW.

Re: Fate/Grand Order: Gotta Roll Them All, Rashomon!
« Reply #707 on: May 30, 2017, 03:45:23 PM »

Rashomon Event returns, with some changes. New challenges for people that cleared the final chapter of the main storyline, the raid battle now resembles modern raids with damage carrying over even if you party wipe, and new daily missions. Shuten and Ibaraki will be the week's bait.

EDIT: Oh, right, most important part: Fou ATK/HP bonuses are being increased to +2000. System is a bit complicated: first 1000 ATK and HP are gained through the usual 1-3* Fous. Anything after that can only be done with special 4* Fous, that seem to give +20.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 03:52:27 PM by Sect »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #708 on: June 19, 2017, 09:06:54 PM »
So, assuming I wish to suffer endlessly and stick my neck into the US release of this game, what servants should I be on the lookout for for starters?

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #709 on: June 19, 2017, 10:48:06 PM »
From the starter roll, you'll likely want to get a Berserker. Heracles is the best of the bunch, but Tamamo Cat and Lancelot are bot still decent, maybe more for farming but still good.
If you'll reroll the first non-tutorial roll then while all 5* are decent (With Artoria- er, Altria and Altera being kind on the lower spectrum of good) you'll want to have either Jeanne for her innate Ruler-class tankiness, or literal easy mode enabler Waver (Zhuge Liang).

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #710 on: June 20, 2017, 03:09:51 AM »
From the starter roll, you'll likely want to get a Berserker. Heracles is the best of the bunch, but Tamamo Cat and Lancelot are bot still decent, maybe more for farming but still good.
If you'll reroll the first non-tutorial roll then while all 5* are decent (With Artoria- er, Altria and Altera being kind on the lower spectrum of good) you'll want to have either Jeanne for her innate Ruler-class tankiness, or literal easy mode enabler Waver (Zhuge Liang).

Pretty much this, but Lancelot wasn't available at launch - he was one of the first new servants to be added. There are many 3-star servants that are pretty good as well, though. Pretty much any silver in the Archer class has a niche, and Cu Chulainn (Lancer) is famous for being nigh-impossible to kill.

« Reply #711 on: June 20, 2017, 03:38:30 AM »
So, assuming I wish to suffer endlessly and stick my neck into the US release of this game, what servants should I be on the lookout for for starters?
Well, the easiest thing to answer is "which of the free 4* Servants do I want".

These are the potential Servants that you are guaranteed to get on your first 10 roll. I haven't used all of them particularly much, so take my suggestions with some salt. I'll note which ones I actually do have.

Siegfried is very bleh. His main issue comes from the fact that his kit centers around fighting dragons, which doesn't come up that often (except in the second Singularity, but a lot of people have found that the 1* Assassin Sasaki Koujiro is more useful for dealing with the dragons, hence the memes). His other skills include a NP generation skill for himself, which is okay considering that he at least has two Arts cards, and a self heal/cleanse skill which is always useful.

D'Eon's main utility is as a tank, and they're very good at it, with an Evasion/defense buff skill, a cleanse/debuff resistance skill, and an aggro/self heal skill, along with their fairly good debuff/charm NP. Their damage output is okay, but really, that's not what they're there for.

*I own EMIYA* EMIYA is a fairly okay, at best, AOE Archer at the beginning, but the designers of the game recognized that he kind of sucked, so he gets quite a few power ups in the form of Interludes and Strengthening Quests throughout the game (though it will take some time to get those in the English release). When he's fully powered up he's quite good, with evasion skills, Star Generation+Crit damage skills, and a one turn All Card Performance up skill. His NP also hits pretty hard after its upgrade, does a decent attack debuff, and has enough hits to generate a fair number of crit stars, and he's pretty good at generating NPs with his 3 Arts cards.

*I own Liz* Elizabeth is /quite/ good in a Female team: her first skill is an attack buff that can be upgraded to double the buff for female characters other than herself, and she has a good defense down skill. She's also more survivable than most, what with her good HP and her Guts skill. Her damage isn't /quite/ up to par, but it's not bad, and her 3 Buster cards means that she still packs a punch. Her NP is delightfully idoltrash.

Marie Antoinette is... all right? Very tanky, with her second skill giving her Invincibility for three hits and a small HP regen, and her third skill gives a debuff resistance to mental effects and a larger one time heal, and her first skill is a bleh Charm effect on male characters. Her NP is useful, though, because it deals damage, removes debuffs from the entire party, gives a small heal, and has a unicorn.

*I own Saint Martha, but haven't really used her* Another tank with self heal/debuff resistance, party heal/cleanse, and enemy buff removal+defense down. Her NP isn't anything special, just being AOE damage+defense down. Also, she's one of the Servants whose third skill is locked behind a quest because DW sucked at balance way back when.

Stheno kind of blows. I don't really care to go into details with her, but I would say that if there was one Servant you should absolutely reroll, it would be Stheno.

*I own Carmilla* Carmilla's pretty decent as a debuffer. She gets a NP drain skill from the get go, the same defense debuff skill as Liz, and, later, a crit chance debuff+NP stars per turn skill. Her NP is fairly good, dealing a decent amount of damage, healing herself, and giving herself an attack buff, but it's especially useful against female enemies. Her big flaw is that, for an Assassin character, her crit star generation kind of blows. That, and (for me personally) her attack animations are really boring.

If you roll Heracles, you are good. You are good if you roll Heracles, Rolling Heracles means that you are good.

Seriously, Heracles is a 5* Servant pretending to be a 4* Servant. Does massive amounts of damage and survives a lot of shit. That's pretty much all you want from a Berserker. If you max his bond with him, it takes /forever/ to kill him. He is good. He is very good.

Tamamo Cat is surprisingly good for a character whose character art is literally fanservice. Pretty strong, has a NP debuff skill, and can increase her survivability some with her third skill. Her NP, aside from being funny as hell, is a pretty good AOE Quick NP that gives her crazy regeneration for three turns, with the downside of stunning her for two of those turns. Her big downside is that she has the standard Berserker flaw of being fragile, and her defense skill and HP regen doesn't quite offset her fragility, but otherwise I'd give her a thumbs up.

So, in short, for your first 4*s, I would say that you should keep d'Eon, Liz, Tamamo Cat, and EMIYA (with the caveat that it will take some time for EMIYA to truly get good), you should probably keep Marie, Martha, and Carmilla, you should only keep Siegfried if you want a bit of oomph against the enemies in France, you should absolutely re-roll if you get Stheno, and you would be absolutely nuts not to keep Heracles, who would be the only 4* Servant I would consider being worth the headache to reroll for.

Chaore

« Reply #712 on: June 20, 2017, 05:36:15 AM »

Wait until we actually know what they're doing, mainly.

I'll note that of all the servants Sect just talked about, I believe only D'eon, Camilla, and Martha were in the launch first roll, and it's possible they'll use that.

« Reply #713 on: June 20, 2017, 06:26:03 AM »
Wait until we actually know what they're doing, mainly.

I'll note that of all the servants Sect just talked about, I believe only D'eon, Camilla, and Martha were in the launch first roll, and it's possible they'll use that.
I personally find it doubtful that they're going to do exactly the same things as they did at the beginning of the Japanese release, because why would anyone waste their time with a game that will only give you a free roll for a single Servant when they can wait for a couple of months before they have the first roll be a 10 roll with a guaranteed 4* Servant and 4* CE?

Well, aside from that being the death knell of the English release, that is.

EDIT: I am trying to find a list that shows Servants by release date, but no luck. I'm still betting on them having at least the 10 guaranteed 4*s, since DW learned pretty hard that their release of FGO was pretty garbage up until around Okeanos and was mostly coasting on diehards and fanboys. If it wants a chance to survive in the English market it'll need to do far better than its Japanese release.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 06:38:37 AM by Sect »

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #714 on: June 20, 2017, 10:35:05 AM »
I'll second the "why would they bother with literal on-release stuff" sentiment, if only because it was confirmed that the client would have all the QoL upgrades JP currently has. Which will probably mean the enhanced starter roll, 3 SQ for each roll and such.

Chaore

« Reply #715 on: June 21, 2017, 03:21:27 AM »
Well, aside from that being the death knell of the English release, that is.

I mean I could start with how POTK global was a thing that happened and that Localization companies are not very good at their job, but....

If there's been a confirmation of QoL, that's good. (though most of the menu qol happened before starter change I think.)

Edit: like look- I understand 'this is not rational' but frankly off of experience I usually see global versions do very irrational things, and there's a lot of points in the timeline we could be dropped. I am fully not expecting 1:1 parity with JP version, even on menus tbh.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 03:25:46 AM by Chaore »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #716 on: June 21, 2017, 04:36:34 AM »
We'll find out in just a few days either way, so I appreciate all the help from everyone!

Chaore

« Reply #717 on: June 21, 2017, 05:17:23 AM »
We'll find out in just a few days either way, so I appreciate all the help from everyone!

Thank me if I actually go with plan 'reroll a waver for everyone', and not a moment beforehand.

Also try and hold me to that.

« Reply #718 on: June 21, 2017, 05:23:30 AM »
Sorry if my response to you earlier sounded overly harsh, Chaore: I was tired and grumpy about other things at the time, so I feel that my response wasn't as fair minded to you as it should have been. You do bring up valid points about potential design decisions that Aniplex of America may or may not have made.

Chaore

« Reply #719 on: June 21, 2017, 05:34:50 AM »
Sorry if my response to you earlier sounded overly harsh, Chaore: I was tired and grumpy about other things at the time, so I feel that my response wasn't as fair minded to you as it should have been. You do bring up valid points about potential design decisions that Aniplex of America may or may not have made.

It's completely fine! If I seem anyway at unease it's nothing on your part.

I do not take disagreement as an immediately hostile action or anything.

If anything, I was more frustrated at my inability to easily communicate my point as usual (because the mobage industry is REALLY STUPID at times)