Author Topic: Fate/PE Order: Nero's School Festival 2017  (Read 225127 times)

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
Re: Fate/Grand Order: Sub-Singularity Shinjuku
« Reply #660 on: February 24, 2017, 04:05:34 PM »

Okay...ugh...3 consecutive limited servants from 3 consecutive events since January. We joked around discord, and someone told me "why don't you pull because you don't have Rin?", then I have my ticket from my log-in streak, then this happened. 2017 luck, qMyon's account is too godly right now.

My first 5-star Archer may not be Rin, but this guy, I heard he's pretty top-tier, so I don't mind.

Blast it - Ishtar didn't push my buttons the way MHX Alter did. Kinda wish I could swap servants, especially since Emiya's UBW outdamages her NP for me.

Also, I heard Mr Shinjuku Archer has been confirmed as
Spoiler:
Moriarty of Sherlock Holmes fame[\spoiler].

« Reply #661 on: February 27, 2017, 06:35:56 PM »

Four 10-pulls and 14 summoning tickets later I get my first SSR.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #662 on: February 28, 2017, 09:50:11 AM »

Four 10-pulls and 14 summoning tickets later I get my first SSR.

Uuuhhhh......how did that even happen?

Edit: Oh, Chinese FGO. Never mind.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 09:53:57 AM by qMyon »

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*

edit:

« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 09:19:44 AM by Zerviscos »

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

edit:

Sumanai. Next time, use the secret summoning method I have discovered.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Welp, mansaber sucks, time to wait for okita rerun when :V

Welp, mansaber sucks, time to wait for okita rerun when :V
Unfortunately, it seems to be a rule that any Seibah Saber must be subpar. Mana Burst + Useless Instinct + NP charge and bonus damage versus Huge enemies isn't a great skill set, and his Excalibur doesn't have the NP refund that makes Seibah worthwhile.

Still gonna roll for him when the Cuzerker gacha comes up.

Chaore

Unfortunately, it seems to be a rule that any Seibah Saber must be subpar.

I wouldn't say subpar for stuff like OG saber, who still has one of the strongest NPs in the game despite 0 buffs :v

Mansaber just.. skipped one of the most important parts of her kits, compared to Boobsaber who forewent the most useless part for NP Charge. It's a really, really stupid change that will only make him slightly usefull for hand farming except mordred already did that. and better.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
HONNOJI RETURNS 15TH MARCH

http://cms.fate-go.jp/web/2017/vgkfg7/

Okita returns to the gacha. Both she and Nobu will be getting animation updates.

It's going on for two weeks, despite being a 'light' rerun. I smell a 2nd gacha somewhere in that time.

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
Majin Okita, it's time, pls dw.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Re: Fate/Grand Prototype: Very GudaGuda Edition
« Reply #670 on: March 30, 2017, 12:34:04 PM »

For GudaGuda II: Sengoku Boogaloo, the welfare Servant is... Chacha, concubine to Hideyoshi and mother to Hideyori?

... Kay.

Chaore

./still dying slowly over no okita

Zerviscos

./still dying slowly over no okita
You said it.  :colonveeplusalpha:

Chaore

You said it.  :colonveeplusalpha:

i kind of hope she comes back for guda2 somehow but also don't ;;

Apparently, they decided this year's April Fools prank is to make a mobile game of a mobile game.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill

Apparently, they decided this year's April Fools prank is to make a mobile game of a mobile game.

My gyroscope isn't compatible, apparently. Oh well. At least Okita showed up in the exact spot necessary to catch her.

Zerviscos

Oh God...Fock, I did not expect this. The first actual collab with Fate/Grand Order.(KnK doesn't count)
This is making me so annoyed and angry at DW for so many reasons, related to bait Gacha'ing so much in a row that I wouldn't have the quartz to roll for this. I SO DID NOT EXPECT THIS, ESPECIALLY AN ATELIER COLLAB.

I so freaking hope this is an April Fool's joke. And if it is, goddamn this is so elaborate.

Edit: yep, goddamn cirnopedia. got to check in-game. I mean why would they collab without an actual event right? and honnoji meiji around the corner. DW wouldn't be that too much of an evil company right?(prolly) This honestly threw me off a second, cause I also am expecting my P5 CE game to come, and hasn't arrived yet.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 03:03:01 PM by Zerviscos »

I love how instead of a Pok? Ball you're throwing Quartz :V

Oh God...Fock, I did not expect this. The first actual collab with Fate/Grand Order.(KnK doesn't count)
This is making me so annoyed and angry at DW for so many reasons, related to bait Gacha'ing so much in a row that I wouldn't have the quartz to roll for this. I SO DID NOT EXPECT THIS, ESPECIALLY AN ATELIER COLLAB.

I so freaking hope this is an April Fool's joke. And if it is, goddamn this is so elaborate.
If this is an April Fools joke: oh well, it wasn't like I was expecting anything on this scale
If this is not an April Fools joke: time to save quartz for a year and hope CFGO gets this (it probably won't)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 02:53:17 PM by aUsernameIsFineToo »

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
Re: Fate/Grand Prototype: Very GudaGuda Edition
« Reply #678 on: April 04, 2017, 12:46:01 PM »

For GudaGuda II: Sengoku Boogaloo, the welfare Servant is... Chacha, concubine to Hideyoshi and mother to Hideyori?

... Kay.

Event coming tomorrow! It's gonna be a Shinsengumi vs Nobu event, with a different faction winning depending on which quest gets farmed. You get bonus points for whichever side wins. Hijikata is a rate-up 5-star Berserker, and Chacha is a Berserker too.

http://view.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
I thought chibi Nobus were peerless as they are but now we have tank Nobus!?

I thought chibi Nobus were peerless as they are but now we have tank Nobus!?
Don't forget the Nobusengumi.

EDIT: Also, Maid Medusa.

Zerviscos

Okay so, some of you in Discord might've been following the news lately, AniplexUSA held a panel in SakuraCon recently. And yes...

Good News for new players, Fate/Grand Order has been officially announced for an English Release.
Bad News for old players, it's a different new server, and no account transfer.

Twitter post: https://twitter.com/aniplexUSA/status/853322170025603072
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/FateGO_USA
Site: http://fate-go.us/
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMx3LY-ZMXs

https://twitter.com/tononet/status/853322855446044672
You will not be able to transfer your Japanese account to the English version of Fate Grand Order. #Aniplexpanel #FateGO

RIP

So this is where all the rage, whining, and crying starts for every old player. After a while of that, they said they will be considering patching the JP server with an English translation, essentially like what Granblue Fantasy has done.

https://twitter.com/tononet/status/853325023808937984
No current plans for a English patch but they will still consider it! #Aniplexpanel @fgo_english

Some other stuff:
https://twitter.com/ChaseEmory/status/853323184740777985
Fate/GO will also be getting content from heaven’s feel after the movies start coming out as well #aniplexpanel #Sakuracon2017
https://twitter.com/tononet/status/853325466962243584
Regarding censorship in the US, they would like to deliver the original content. #Aniplexpanel @fatego_usa
https://twitter.com/tononet/status/853326068421349376
Regarding the April 1st editions of Fate Grand Order, they may not do it again. #Aniplexpanel @fatego_usa

You are now free to cry and weep at the corner.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 08:40:14 PM by Zerviscos »

Chaore

So this is where all the rage, whining, and crying starts for every old player. After a while of that, they said they will be considering patching the JP server with an English translation, essentially like what Granblue Fantasy has done.

I'd not hold on hope for that, honestly. I'd like to stress Granblue is atypical for a reason, namely being it's a flash game and not an actual mobage. ACTUALLY doing what granblue has done is probably unlikely for a number of reasons, especially with something like F/GO where dual text would probably be a huge hassle. And like, double the size of the game.

I'd also note it's extremely nebulous why the hell Granblue even did what it did, which is part of why it's so odd. Certainly wasn't for a US audience, i'll tell you hwat.

also fuck you i want another shot at okita.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
I'll get it as an alt for story's sake. Can't bear starting over.

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
I'll make an alt account just to accumulate quartz for Brynhildr. :V
brynhildr jp return never ._.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
whatever man

CCC Collab Pre-Event Campaign starts on wednesday

CCC Collab Pre-Stream on 4/26. Guests: Ogura Yui (Passionlip CV), Shitaya Noriko (Sakura Matou/B.B CV), Shimazaki Nobunaga (you know it!), Mafia Kajita

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
God damn, it's coming by way too quickly! I doubt I'll be able to finish Babylonia by the time the collab comes around, much less Salmon.

God damn, it's coming by way too quickly! I doubt I'll be able to finish Babylonia by the time the collab comes around, much less Salmon.
You'll be fine, the pre-event event includes 1/2 AP for main story.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
You'll be fine, the pre-event event includes 1/2 AP for main story.

Sounds like you were even righter than expected!
E:

Mission accomplished
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 01:33:22 AM by Zengar Zombolt »