Author Topic: A bunch of people "leaked" LoLK Extra  (Read 7406 times)

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
A bunch of people "leaked" LoLK Extra
« on: August 13, 2015, 05:17:12 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wdMkDdZQjQ&feature=youtu.bep

I notice that some of the "hackers" are on this forum. If this is a Danmakufu script, please release it, I NEED IT
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

7TC7

• In best company
Re: A bunch of people "leaked" LoLK Extra
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 06:17:27 PM »
Man, I can't when the game gets released tomorrow and this is in it!!!11

Slyvysprits music is always so good! They where talking about a secret project for so long and this turned out really awesome.
< picture leads to my YouTube channel

Maple

• Mukyuu!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 06:25:40 PM »
Honestly, I'm less annoyed at them trying to fake the LoLK extra stage, and more that they have too few bullets for an extra stage (or for that matter, an early normal mode stage, or late easy mode stage). Marisa's lasers have piercing attribute in the video, LoLK Marisa lost her piercing lasers various games ago by now. Also looks like they have enabled invincibility mode (the debug function).

3/10 not enough bullets, player still needs to git gud.

ChronaSE

• Doremy-rekt
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 08:14:43 PM »
No Doremi, i'm dissapointed :'(

I felt it way too easy for LoLK extra, also Zun uses more instruments and untz on his recent themes. Needs a little more work to make it believable :P

PK

• Border of Whatever
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 08:18:24 PM »
Just wondering if "Watatsuki no Itsuhime" is really a possible name for someone related to the Watatsuki sisters. Would it come from some actual mythological character, like any other of the Lunarians we saw until now, or they just put a random "-hime" name?

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 08:21:12 PM »
The dialogue being in English should be a bigger giveaway than the bullet count (which is admittedly pretty low for Extra).

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 12:02:57 AM »
Not only the bullet count give away it's a fake Extra Stage, but that there's a bullet graphic which I noted that is different from every single Windows Touhou.

The sunflower fairies' red scales.

And the stage and boss were too easy, I even compared them with PCB's, IN's and even TD's Extra Stages just to say "Man, this is far beyond TD's 1st stage on Easy Mode", compared to said Extras compared.

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
  • and think about what you're doing
    • Music interests and whatnot
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 12:42:12 AM »
Hey, now, it's still an impressive effort from these guys (most of whom I know personally) which is what is important. At least it's there to help wean others for tomorrow, which is also important.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Failure McFailFace

• Impor
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 01:03:17 AM »
for tomorrow
it's already tomorrow in japan
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2015, 01:09:32 AM »
it's already tomorrow in japan

For the time-displaced Westerners, I mean.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TTBD

• The Terrible Bullet Dodger
  • ^ This is a meme. Praise it. ^
    • I have a Youtube account!
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2015, 12:34:35 PM »
Not enough bullets.

Say that to Mamizou's nonspells.  ;)
Looks like I don't need a signature either...

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2015, 12:19:43 PM »
Say that to Mamizou's nonspells.  ;)

Then you suddenly remember that some of Mami's nonspells are also as hard as hell, and that spells are not Easy Modo...most of the times, that is.

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2015, 01:38:17 PM »
The dialogue being in English should be a bigger giveaway than the bullet count (which is admittedly pretty low for Extra).

When I want to check if something is fake I go straight for the HUD. Here, it's really obvious (missing high score, PIV starts at 1000 and never changes, misaligned text for bomb fragments, subtly wrong font, missing framerate display, incorrect lifebar) - were they even trying? :V

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2015, 02:00:27 PM »
When I want to check if something is fake I go straight for the HUD. Here, it's really obvious (missing high score, PIV starts at 1000 and never changes, misaligned text for bomb fragments, subtly wrong font, missing framerate display, incorrect lifebar) - were they even trying? :V

I guess they were just rushing to troll people before LoLK's official release.

Failure McFailFace

• Impor
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2015, 04:19:28 PM »
I guess they were just rushing to troll people before LoLK's official release.
I think that's what they were aiming for, hence the "leaked" in quotes

PhantomSong

• The Ghost Living through Everyday Life.
  • Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2015, 04:43:48 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wdMkDdZQjQ&feature=youtu.bep

I notice that some of the "hackers" are on this forum. If this is a Danmakufu script, please release it, I NEED IT

In the words of Jynx and Yuke "Lol nope" P:

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2015, 06:41:42 PM »
Comparing LoLK to that Extra Stage...

...that Extra Stage is far away from being a Touhou Stage, let's say. ._.

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2015, 08:29:03 AM »
gosh it's like it's not supposed to be a convincing thing at all lol

I guess you can either appreciate the efforts made to raise hype for the game's coming or do everything you can to bash it to the ground :P

PhantomSong

• The Ghost Living through Everyday Life.
  • Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2015, 04:50:49 PM »

I guess you can either appreciate the efforts made to raise hype for the game's coming or do everything you can to bash it to the ground :P
I agree. To be honest, everyone negatively criticizing it are pretty much beating a dead horse because it's was already likely said somewhere else. Instead of criticizing for what it's not, let's try commending it for what it is.

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2015, 05:05:42 PM »

I agree. To be honest, everyone negatively criticizing it are pretty much beating a dead horse because it's was already likely said somewhere else. Instead of criticizing for what it's not, let's try commending it for what it is.

Seriously, this. What matters is that these people took some time to think of a specific way to approach it, and they did! Think if this was about something yuke (Touhou All-Stars, Unreasonable Mechanism, MoF/UFO/DDC AfterExtra, etc.) and it got about the same reaction as this did; what matters is that he put thought into what he was making, and put his own spin on it in ways that would benefit the viewer.

I don't want to start any arguments, but still, it takes QUITE the effort to think of something to replicate in order to benefit those watching it.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

SuppatenkoMaster

• the Master of all Suppatenkos
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2015, 01:50:15 PM »
honestly, the description of video was pretty convincing to me, that they don't openly acknowledge it as a joke.)