Author Topic: 4th Wall? What 4th Wall? (Deadpool Movie Trailer released)  (Read 2160 times)

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
4th Wall? What 4th Wall? (Deadpool Movie Trailer released)
« on: August 06, 2015, 04:17:13 AM »
Did you bring your brown pants, 'Cause this time, it's the real deal.

Announcement
Normal Trailer
Red Band Trailer

Coming 2016.  Rated R.

I wonder how much of the 4th wall is going to survive this...

Tribow

• pichuun
Re: 4th Wall? What 4th Wall? (Deadpool Movie Trailer released)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 06:47:15 AM »
so much fourth wall will be broken deadpool will appear in this thread.

oh look at that, new gifs
(I apologize if I made you constantly reload)

Drake

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 09:43:56 AM »
colossus

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 03:04:15 AM »
Man, I wish I could enjoy Deadpool more. As a "professional comic book guy" it's really hard not to get shitty about the Deadpool cult, and it's not really fair to the book. I've never taken the time to sit down and read an entire Deadpool run cover to cover or anything, but whenever I've flipped through one of his books I always though it was funny.

Every comic book snob impulse in my body is telling me "you will not be caught dead at a screening of this movie" and I don't know if I can overcome that even though it sucks to say it. Not that the trailer looks incredible or anything, but if I don't see it for any reason I'll just be playing to type and that's lame.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 07:01:53 PM »
One thing that has me worried, especially now that Fantastic Four crashed and burned, is this movie's release date; February.  February is a dump month and generally seen as a sign the studio doesn't have confidence in the movie.  (Otherwise, it would be coming out in March or April.) 
Plus when was the last time Fox released a Marvel film that was an undisputed success?   The recent F4 film is a big flop.  Only the recent X-Men related titles have done well (First Class and DoFP), but those are nowhere near the levels of cash Disney has been raking in.