Author Topic: FTL: Faster Then Light: Advanced Mafia (Sector 4, Scrapping Cycle)  (Read 76544 times)

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
Re: FTL: Faster Then Light: Advanced Mafia (Sector 2, Combat Cycle)
« Reply #330 on: July 18, 2015, 06:24:48 PM »
Also I'll be at a party most of the day.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #331 on: July 18, 2015, 10:41:43 PM »
Guys...?

Anyway I took another look at Shalako.

My primary complaint is that I know so so little of what she thinks about anyone not named murrin or DNA for 9 pages of walls and interactive questions a plenty.  I don't actually disagree with the logic that she presents most of the time, but it doesn't actually advance any of her reads.   So what's left behind is that murrin is town and DNA is scum.  I wouldn't mind so much if the scumread on DNA didn't become hardened on something that is being made into more than it was meant to be, i.e. DNA justifying that he wouldn't feel bad if his scum reads turned out to be town.  (OK I'd still be perturbed) 

So I want a reads list asap

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #332 on: July 18, 2015, 11:36:42 PM »
Also I am perplexed that both shadoweh and Shalako have spent a total of 0 time talking about murrin a read that's as inverse to the other as it is strong.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #333 on: July 18, 2015, 11:37:56 PM »
Clarification.  Talking about murrin, with each other, especially since Shalako is shadowehs star townie,

Don't lynch me.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #334 on: July 19, 2015, 12:04:30 AM »
DNA isn't scum hunting, he's justifying his vote as "best for the town" even though it's not related to mine or Murrin's alignment.
Shalako's "DNA is lynching new players instead of scum-hunting" honestly smells a bit more like a policy vote rather than the scum-hunting that he accused DNA of not doing, and fails to explain why DNA was lynch-worthy. Toss in Shalako's reasoning for the Zak vote as well, and I find Shalako's use of logic when he's voting people very weird. Not sure if it's because he's scum or just thinks radically different from anyone I've played mafia with, but I find it hard to find a townie motive behind his cases. For example, the Zakeri vote where he used "Zakeri knows X because he's scum" as his reason on literally every Zakeri quote he brought up. Leaning scum.

...I was about to reread more people, but then my relatives came over and now we're going out for dinner .-. Sorry bout the lack of development. At least nothing much happened between now and my latest medium post right before the consolidation rush so I don't think I'm missing out on a lot.

##Target: Shalako for now
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #335 on: July 19, 2015, 01:39:53 AM »
Still can't make a proper post at the moment but I figured I'd whip something up real quick.

I did some rereading of Shadoweh last night and I'm fairly sure she's town this game. Not 100% but maybe 90-99%. I still have some questions that I wanted to ask to her though so this is a reminder to myself.

I don't really find the point about Bardiche's Dormio vote timing to mean anything but I could see him as scum since I don't find many of his posts/points memorable aside from his early attack on me (which he abandoned fairly quickly). Will revisit the Serela and Dormio votes.

I'm also wary of Serela again but I'm not sure how to properly put it in words. More go with the flow than usual? Also something to look over, since he had a good post I liked but I don't remember the rest of him.

Don't really think Shalako is scum but I agree with what Dan said about him in that it's hard to get his progression of reads despite all the wallposts. I'll admit I stopped reading them after I got an early town read off him.

Dan looks pretty town if he can keep this up, since I suppose he developed these reads before replacing in! Still, leaning town.

##Vote: Bardiche while I go ahead and do other stuff first.
No specific questions until I catch up but I think I want more opinions from Bard instead of single-target vision (something I think he tends to do more as scum then town), a general reads list from Serela about where he's headed, and the same from Shalako.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #336 on: July 19, 2015, 02:53:30 AM »
Clarification.  Talking about murrin, with each other, especially since Shalako is shadowehs star townie,
I understand he thinks he has a metaread that makes Murrin town. I can't argue with a read like that other then to say I think he's wrong and that we convince ourselves we know friend's metas, then in two games in a row they turn out to be scum and you look really stupid for calling them town. >:C

I'm a bit busy tonight, will post bigger in a few hours. Dan has a really good start at least. Also, I can't read.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #337 on: July 19, 2015, 04:13:01 AM »
I was irresponsible and put off posting until it's really late and I'm really tired

also oh god font change this font is really weird too the letters have weird quirky shapes is this made from TSO's handwriting or something

Also, requesting Neko puts a list of living players on post 1 since it has a dead list now; d1 I could scroll down a little and use the list there, but now it's awkward because the dead people are still listed on it. It's useful for reminding me who all the living players are that I need to remember to think about

Speaking of "think about", I still don't have much more than I did yesterday yet. At least I can list off who I think are not likely to be scum at the moment and when I'm less tired I'll work from there

DNA, Dormio/Dan (slightly), Shalako, Dorian, and Murrin

..which leaves Raitaki, Bardiche, Conq, and Shadoweh that I need to look at more thoroughly some other time z.z I'm actually at work most of tomorrow so RIP, but, it's not like I used all the time I wasn't at work today to do much anyway because I'm lazy and it was soooo hooooot
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

« Reply #338 on: July 19, 2015, 06:23:16 AM »
Okay, reread somewhat.
@Bardiche: Effort = town is somewhat lazy reasoning and it's not necessarily even true, even though lack of effort is scum-sided. I don't think you've ever resorted to this sort of reasoning so not sure why this is a benchmark now?

I'd like to see an update on the Dormio case now that he's gone and been replaced. I will say that I don't think paranoia is scummy given he didn't give a conclusion. No comment on the Murrin bit, but what do you think of Murrin himself?

Okay, not sure after looking more at the Dormio and Serela votes. I don't think there's technically anything wrong with his Serela vote but the tone reminds me of when he tunneled hard on Serela in the one game where CF7 was his scumbuddy and nothing would get him off Serela.

I think my biggest problem with Bard at the moment would be that I get the sense he's deliberately focusing on one player at a time, and not really commenting on some of the major wagons (being somewhat sideliney I guess). So Bard, who do you want lynched? Also, does SkyPal have any input?

@Serela: Well, I actually can't find any glaring issues with your posts aside from your pushes being somewhat weak (but D1 etc.) and also somewhat sheepish. But I have one question: why did you go for voting Dormio at the end of the day yesterday over Zakeri? You went from Dormio is null/a coinflip/a questionable lynch to "I'd rather lynch Dormio". I realize you didn't really want to lynch Zak either but how did you develop the preference for Dormio? Just curious about your thought process here; did you really read only Bard's Dormio case and not mine/other people's Zak case?

Raitaki, what do you mean by Shalako's "DNA is lynching new players instead of scum-hunting" being a policy lynch? Not sure I follow.

Town gut on Dorian, but his posting is rather tunnely in hindsight. What made you decide to drop Murrin today after pushing him all day yesterday? Or rather, what were the doubts you were talking about yesterday? Also, not sure why the case timing of Bard's Dormio case would be scummy? Unless you mean the lack of dropping the Serela case?

DNA and Shalako are on my to read list which I'll probably never actually do, but I'll make an effort. Someone with more time can summarize if there's anything important in those massive posts. Don't really think either are scum atm.

Game is hard. I'll keep my vote on Bard for now but it's clear I need to reevaluate somewhere.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #339 on: July 19, 2015, 09:41:42 AM »
Disagree with how there has been arguments against conq being 'sideliney', for lack of a better term. conq gives me the impression of someone genuinely trying to progress and lead the game, although I will not dispute that conq doesn't seem to be casing as hard as he would usually, but that isn't very relevant for D1

Other townreads include Shadoweh, for Shadow usually keeps a cool head and coast when rolling scum, I don't see scum!Shadoweh being so high profile and tunneling someone so strongly for a lynch D1. But I certainly would like to hear from her what made Murrin such a great lynch option.

Obviously there's also Dan's very real contribution, I am townclearing the three of them at the moment. But we obviously have to wait and see.

At this stage I am waffling about Raitaki, I towncleared him d1 for effort and engaging in argument with me but he seems to not really have any devoted opinion even after dropping the roleplay and is hopping around wagons alot, need to check his votes and cases when I get back on a comp.

My biggest null read atm is Dorian, which is something I never realized until I reread the thread. he posts, he asks and answers questions, but just doesn't seem particularly memorable nor dedicated. Not being opinionated is generally a scumtell, and I have my reservations on him.

Serela is still very forgettable and giving me scum!serely vibes. Its not the first time Serela would play to our expectations and coast as scum, and it certainly won't be the last.

>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #340 on: July 19, 2015, 10:10:45 AM »
Also, I tried actually reading stuff made by murrin and shalako and my impression is that they aren't playing mafia. This is a kinda weird statement without context, but the idea is that I see people who cares more about upholding images, buddying up players and stuff instead of trying to play, I can wall about this when I can actually use a comp, but I think most of us could get the gist of it.

Oh, and responding to why effort is sometimes a towntell but sometimes not. Effort making people inevitably draw attention to themselves, if they manage to drum up positive rapport and get towncleared by enough people, generally will have to be prioritized as a kill target by scum and eats up scums nightkill instead. and in specific setups this can be important because this means scum can't hit an important PR.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #341 on: July 19, 2015, 12:19:00 PM »
Also read more recent stuff in detail, and would like to say that bard is likely not scum. Scum!bard is very cautious about making perfect logic counts and is almost entirely devoid of screwups throughout, not that town!bard sucks, but is simply much more casual towards the game when he can afford to, effort=town doesn't seem to be an argument from scum!bard

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #342 on: July 19, 2015, 01:01:11 PM »
Also see my name mentioned quite a bit,and to clarify my argument about lynching murrin and shalako was twofold; firstly, I indeed do scumread them both. I see a lack of elaboration on both shalako and murrin even while making alot of posts, and never quite elaborated on any of them. this isnt just a problem with their skill, but more of how Murrin spent the majority of the day parking his vote on me with a very weak 'he's attacking effort shalako' claim, then just hopped around on some other wagons without really substantiating on any of them (defos RMB murrin turning 180 on SB) after my initial wall response to Zak (the one before I flipped out) and people expressing I look towny, so there's really no explainable reasons for the murrin turnabout other than to avoid flak and attention which is a scum motivation. Shlako basically has the same problem, except my impression is that he went for refuge in audacity instead, highlighting again and again a simple one liner that wasn't even relevant. These scum motives are universal regardless of newbness, and shouldnt be handwaved by "effort"

At such, their arguments are borderline useless, which constitutes my second point, that even if they were town, they might as well be a negative contribution and lynching them is better for the gameplan. Yet both of them were frustrating me so much so that as such, instead of making a case that focused on the first point and making a useful case, my sentiment got ahold of me and I instead ranted mostly about my second point and assumed that I  talked enough about my first one (probably never did). So people are only partially correct about my case. I was bitching about how lynching them is good, yes, but I also have an actual scumread on them, probably still do, in fact, but now I  am more cautious about my conclusions on these two right now cause I may be biased.

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #343 on: July 19, 2015, 01:05:06 PM »
Town gut on Dorian, but his posting is rather tunnely in hindsight. What made you decide to drop Murrin today after pushing him all day yesterday? Or rather, what were the doubts you were talking about yesterday? Also, not sure why the case timing of Bard's Dormio case would be scummy? Unless you mean the lack of dropping the Serela case?
It was Shalakos point about Murrins meta. I actually don't need to know his meta here, cause I have seen enough townnys falling apart under too much and too early pressure to get the idea and where is the harm in giving the guy time to do things at his own pace? Time that I can use to try to get out of my tunnel.
On a related side not, I'm getting town vibes from Shalako based of the way he handled the Murrin wagon. Defending him without trying to paint the player on the wagon as bad guys seems like a wasted opportunity for scum.

And about Bards timing, I would prefer to wait with the ?how and why exactly? till he had a opportunity to responses to it but it's less that he didn't dropped Serela and more that he intentional hold back his dormio case.
It may not be the strongest point to push at the moment but I crossed my eyes over the Zakeri wagon long enough to see that this lowest common denominator of a D1 lynch leads me nowhere and D2 didn't proved itself inspiring so far either.

Finally a point on my own account, Dorian is flying under the radar, Dorian doesn't seem particularly memorable and so on ?
A sad fact: All three player (Shalako, Zakeri and SB) that picked apart the Murrin wagon at some point yesterday failed to acknowledge my case, which is quite stunning cause you will find my name first in line on the wagon in every bloody VC that day. 0_0;;
If you decide to ignore is it bad enough on it's own but I'm not to blame for your lack of attention!
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #344 on: July 19, 2015, 01:08:12 PM »
I'm just surprised Bard isn't here to say something yet. He's probably makingg out with Sky P. in their QT.

Also, I tried actually reading stuff made by murrin and shalako and my impression is that they aren't playing mafia. This is a kinda weird statement without context, but the idea is that I see people who cares more about upholding images, buddying up players and stuff instead of trying to play, I can wall about this when I can actually use a comp, but I think most of us could get the gist of it..
This board doesn't have ironicat and desperately needs it for you of all people saying this. Buddying up players and stuff. I'll wait for examples of this but your argument doesn't pass the smell test. I see you cut me with a post where my eyes immediately snapped to 'even if they're town we should lynch them' and I'm already biased to think you're bullshitting. Examples of how they're 'just buddying people' please.

For a Day 1 Murrin made a great lynch option, not just because he had content to sift through and was a little weaselly in my opinion, but because the pressure on him disintegrated for what I perceive as no discernable reason. Onto lurkers. Do you know how hard it usually is to lynch all lurkers? I refuse to believe that the cause was Shalako's defense because the same people who switched votes were also talking about how suspicious Shalako seemed to them. Things that don't make sense deserve atttention and investigation. I still don't get what happened but there's 0 lynch force in that direcction today so *shrug*

..which leaves Raitaki, Bardiche, Conq, and Shadoweh that I need to look at more thoroughly some other time z.z I'm actually at work most of tomorrow so RIP, but, it's not like I used all the time I wasn't at work today to do much anyway because I'm lazy and it was soooo hooooot
Serela, do tell me why you think Conqueror and Bardiche are suspicious, besides that other people said they kind of think they are. I expect you to pick up other people's suspicions but, and I mean this in the most cuddly of ways, you usually find them both quite reasonable and townie. Me too really. I've never seen you suspect all the (in my humble opinion) strongest players before.

I wasn't reading Bard closely. I was not expecting a flurry of votes on him today at all. I think I'll get more out of seeing how he responds, I'm in a play it by ear mood.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #345 on: July 19, 2015, 01:09:16 PM »
 probably wouldn't be so pissed by murrins shallow arguments if murrin didn't have  poor taste in shallow idols of a shitty shallow franchise, which relied on poor 3dcg and surged in popularity because sunrise can afford to pander to moeshit by two consecutive seasons of anime with a stereotypical highschool setting which baits people like nothing else and I am ridiculously salty about true great idols not getting enough love and Nico is literally the most obnoxious one trick pony ohwait

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #346 on: July 19, 2015, 01:46:17 PM »
Shadoweh, I want to quote things but its damn hard on the phone. Also I won't dispute we can have diff. interpretation on this. But Ill be damned if I recall wrongly about how shalako outright claimed murrin is an easy "conftown" and that isn't some high class useless buddying. I also dont have too much memory of murrin aside from that he has a loose mouth and cusses alot, I do vaguely recall him having more substance and being mildly understandable compared to lurkers (when he's not busy swearing his head off), but thats not a very high compliment.

Also I couldn't really respond to Dorian being ignored being whose' fault without rereading (since I literally recall nothing about his interactions) but my kneejerk response is that wouldn't the logical course of action be for Dorian to make that known D1 instead of waiting until being prompted about it? I don't think forgetting about it himself is a decent excuse here since I personally wouldve expected Dorian to care more about things so personal since they are his cases and whatnot. Like, iunno, that couldve made some great material for ed1 consolidation if that was brought up.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #347 on: July 19, 2015, 02:32:48 PM »
Serela, do tell me why you think Conqueror and Bardiche are suspicious, besides that other people said they kind of think they are.
It's not that I think they're suspicious so much as I just meant I had somewhat of a town read on the rest of the game already!

re:Dorian flying under the radar, each time I've tried analyzing the game overall I've thought that and looked over him, but every time I come to the conclusion of "Nah Dorian looks pretty town to me", that might be part of WHY he's unmemorable because there isn't anyone who can find anything with him to take issue with :V

anyway I slept in so I only have a half hour before work, so I have to do other things instead of mafia
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #348 on: July 19, 2015, 04:37:23 PM »
I was going to make a post since I just got online and away from that terrible mobile comic sans nightmare and then I got comic sans'd even here

why

Murrin

• cat
« Reply #349 on: July 19, 2015, 06:09:15 PM »
I've done a bit of rereading and still don't have any reads except Conq seems Town for now, most of what he has said makes sense and he is posting a good deal of content.

And question: when DNA is Town, does he usually pose these arguments of "player X isn't playing mafia", "player X isn't providing any content," "player X isn't going to help us win the game so we should lynch them anyway." Because this feels like it could be a scum argument of trying to get a Town lynched by acting as the "harsh" Townie and using the person's "unhelpful" play as justification for trying to convince others that the person is a good lynch option.

Though DNA hasn't voted for me, but still could be that he's just trying to plant the idea in people's minds first.

This suspicion of course mainly depends on other players' responses to my question of whether those arguments seem like Town!DNA arguments.

Murrin

• cat
« Reply #350 on: July 19, 2015, 06:12:51 PM »
probably wouldn't be so pissed by murrins shallow arguments if murrin didn't have  poor taste in shallow idols of a shitty shallow franchise, which relied on poor 3dcg and surged in popularity because sunrise can afford to pander to moeshit by two consecutive seasons of anime with a stereotypical highschool setting which baits people like nothing else and I am ridiculously salty about true great idols not getting enough love and Nico is literally the most obnoxious one trick pony ohwait
Lol

Btw, what idols/idol shows do you recommend? I've only watched idolm@ster and most of Love Live.

Dorian White

« Reply #351 on: July 19, 2015, 06:26:03 PM »
Honestly you give me a real test of patience here, cause it's quick shoots like that that make you look bad:
Quote from: DNA
Also I couldn't really respond to Dorian being ignored being whose' fault without rereading (since I literally recall nothing about his interactions) but my kneejerk response is ...
ITT: I'm not sure what I'm taking about but I keep talking about it anyway...
... that wouldn't the logical course of action be for Dorian to make that known D1 instead of waiting until being prompted about it? I don't think forgetting about it himself is a decent excuse here since I personally wouldve expected Dorian to care more about things so personal since they are his cases and whatnot. Like, iunno, that couldve made some great material for ed1 consolidation if that was brought up.
I never forgot about it as this post proves.
So take a deep breath, reread what I said and then am I more then happy to clear up any questions you may have after that.
But if you insist on ?Dorian is suspicious cause I'm too lazy to read him? then take your suspicion to the next brick wall or any other thing that doesn't cares about objectivity.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #352 on: July 19, 2015, 06:46:32 PM »
So take a deep breath, reread what I said and then am I more then happy to clear up any questions you may have after that.
But if you insist on ?Dorian is suspicious cause I'm too lazy to read him? then take your suspicion to the next brick wall or any other thing that doesn't cares about objectivity.

:(

sorry mate but I was phoneposting and keep talking is sometimes easier than to format stuff.

also its really difficult to dig for snippets when I have no idea where to look, because dorian is basically akarin, or i was too busy walling about everything else and engaging in spasmodic vocal diarrhea to remember the important relevant details

I actually looked up your posts now though, but I don't really find much to dispute upon, except that I am obviously interested in your Murrin stuff you promised we are getting, but I'll assume you are working on that already.

I've done a bit of rereading and still don't have any reads except Conq seems Town for now, most of what he has said makes sense and he is posting a good deal of content.

And question: when DNA is Town, does he usually pose these arguments of "player X isn't playing mafia", "player X isn't providing any content," "player X isn't going to help us win the game so we should lynch them anyway." Because this feels like it could be a scum argument of trying to get a Town lynched by acting as the "harsh" Townie and using the person's "unhelpful" play as justification for trying to convince others that the person is a good lynch option.

Though DNA hasn't voted for me, but still could be that he's just trying to plant the idea in people's minds first.

This suspicion of course mainly depends on other players' responses to my question of whether those arguments seem like Town!DNA arguments.
this leans pretty heavy into conspiracies, and how about instead of letting other people make arguments for you, make one yourself and case me what's exactly that bad about my push? Since it appears you did read my recent LL saltpost, I did clarify in the one right above that my reasons for why I actually do in fact have a scumread on you and Shalko, and how my D1 case wasn't entirely meant to be just 'oh even if i ended up mislynching you two no hurt feelings'. I would highly appreciate that if you could either actually respond to my clarification or acknowledge it exists at all.

Dorian White

« Reply #353 on: July 19, 2015, 08:09:57 PM »
I'm glad that we clarified that, but I can't recall to have promised any Murrin stuff, at least aside from giving him a opportunity to play without me hanging on his ankle like a bloodhound.^^;

Speaking of which...
@Murrin What are your reads aside from Conq and DNA?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #354 on: July 19, 2015, 08:36:51 PM »
Battlemap Update 1
Bard (3): Dorian, ActionDan, Conq
Shalako (1): Raitaki
Conqueror (1): Drone Attack
Defensive Maneuvers: Bard, Shaako
Out of Combat: Serela, Shadoweh, Murrin, Darkninja

It takes 6 ships attacking the same one to destroy it.
Combat Cycle will end in 33.5 Hours

The amount of activity is getting rather irritating. I expect more before the Cycle ends.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

ActionDan

« Reply #355 on: July 19, 2015, 09:42:45 PM »
Was that the something?

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #356 on: July 19, 2015, 10:02:00 PM »
Also read more recent stuff in detail, and would like to say that bard is likely not scum. Scum!bard is very cautious about making perfect logic counts and is almost entirely devoid of screwups throughout, not that town!bard sucks, but is simply much more casual towards the game when he can afford to, effort=town doesn't seem to be an argument from scum!bard

It's not exactly a surefire logical fallacy either.  On average, imo, town will post more than scum.  In any case I don't believe that just because bard is more self-conscious as scum precludes him from posting something flawed.  Bard isn't God.  Human error is a thing.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #357 on: July 19, 2015, 10:31:36 PM »
Murrin what in particular do you agree with with regard to conq? I.e. what makes sense?

There's really precious little to say atm. 

Don't lynch me.

Conqueror

« Reply #358 on: July 20, 2015, 01:37:51 AM »
Was that the something?
Uh, no, that was resolved earlier yesterday. Anyone want to claim that?

No new votes since I last posted really? Will read the posts in a few hours.

@NNR Is Bard still playing, did he get a prod?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #359 on: July 20, 2015, 02:45:49 AM »
I noticed both Bard/Shalako are listed in the votecount as "defensive maneuvers", and are also both the only players who haven't posted this phase, apart from Shalako commenting on random avatars at the very start of the day. So I presume this has to do with their inactivity? But I didn't see mentions of anything like that in the rules.

Will do some rereading before I go to sleep tonight (aka, within the next couple hours)