Author Topic: Cirno Quest - The STRONGEST Tale  (Read 61126 times)

Re: Cirno Quest - The STRONGEST Tale
« Reply #210 on: August 13, 2015, 06:03:11 AM »
>Take a look at the outside world items.
>"Hey tall guy, what's this stuff?"

> "Tall gu - " Kourin splutters, then calms down. "Well, there's quite the array of 'stuff'. Could you maybe be a little more specific?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #211 on: August 13, 2015, 06:13:10 AM »
>"The stuff next to this really really big box and this metally thing."

« Reply #212 on: August 13, 2015, 09:22:23 AM »
>Are there any sorts of bags in stock? Our pockets are awesome, but we don't need to try to carry absolutely everything in them.

« Reply #213 on: August 13, 2015, 10:27:49 PM »
>"The stuff next to this really really big box and this metally thing."

> "You mean this?" Kourin picks up the rectangle you saw earlier. "This is a cell phone. It's used to contact people over long distances. It's to my understanding you need a pair of them for it to properly work, though, and we only have one in stock right now. It costs 40 mon."

>Are there any sorts of bags in stock? Our pockets are awesome, but we don't need to try to carry absolutely everything in them.

> Looking around, there's a couple kinds of bags in stock. There's a little drawstring pouch, a backpack kind of like that one kappa's got that might be a little overkill, and a super fancy lady's bag which is, of all things, hot pink with a crocodile skin pattern. It's utterly hideous, and yet...

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #214 on: August 14, 2015, 04:27:13 AM »
>"What's in the big box?"

« Reply #215 on: August 14, 2015, 04:56:11 AM »
>"What's in the big box?"

> "Oh, there's nothing inside it, per se. It's a television. It displays moving pictures. Useless in Gensokyo, I'm afraid. More of a novelty item than anything else."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #216 on: August 14, 2015, 05:01:07 AM »
>"Moving pictures? Why would someone make something so useless and dumb? Pictures are always moving unless you stand really still."

« Reply #217 on: August 15, 2015, 12:01:43 AM »
>"Moving pictures? Why would someone make something so useless and dumb? Pictures are always moving unless you stand really still."

> "No, it's not like..." Kourin sighs. "Never mind. I shouldn't bother trying to explain. Is there anything else you wanted to know about?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #218 on: August 15, 2015, 01:43:27 AM »
Walk over to the food and point at the Konpeito
>"Hey, how much of this stuff can we get with 50 mon?"

« Reply #219 on: August 15, 2015, 01:54:46 AM »
Walk over to the food and point at the Konpeito
>"Hey, how much of this stuff can we get with 50 mon?"

> "50 mon? Well, it's about 20 mon per ounce, so you could get about 2 and a half ounces, if you...really wanted nothing but konpeito..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #220 on: August 15, 2015, 02:08:00 AM »
>"Um, how much do we need to get that donation box?"

« Reply #221 on: August 15, 2015, 11:29:12 PM »
>"Um, how much do we need to get that donation box?"

> "The box is 30 mon."

« Reply #222 on: August 16, 2015, 08:56:32 AM »
((So the time has come once again for a brief hiatus. I'll be gone for 2 weeks this time - heading off to summer camp. See y'all then!))

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #223 on: August 16, 2015, 06:33:23 PM »
//Have fun at summer camp camp camp
>"Ok Mr. shop guy. I want an ounce of konpeito, and that donation box!"
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 06:36:50 PM by Miniking »

« Reply #224 on: August 28, 2015, 09:49:12 AM »
>"Ok Mr. shop guy. I want an ounce of konpeito, and that donation box!"

> Kourin nods, and begins busying himself with the konpeito, carefully measuring out exactly 1 ounce of konpeito for you. "Would you mind bringing the donation box to the register?" he says. "I'll be right there."
> Daiyousei nervously tugs on your sleeve. "H-hey, you're gonna share, right?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #225 on: August 28, 2015, 06:28:17 PM »
>"Of course Dai-chan. But we've gotta give the most to the 3 fairies, or they'll think we just gave them our leftovers. I hope there's enough for us too though.."
>Carry the Donation box towards the counter.
>Quick question, do we even lift, or do we sprinkle fairy dust on it?

« Reply #226 on: August 29, 2015, 12:36:18 AM »
>"Of course Dai-chan. But we've gotta give the most to the 3 fairies, or they'll think we just gave them our leftovers. I hope there's enough for us too though.."
>Carry the Donation box towards the counter.
>Quick question, do we even lift, or do we sprinkle fairy dust on it?

> Bitch, please. You lift like a fish gulps water. You ARE the strongest, after all.
> "I-I thought we were getting dolls for them," Daiyousei says, looking confused.
> You lug the donation box over to the counter, where Kourin is waiting with your konpeito. "All right, that will be 50 mon," he says, holding out his hand expectantly.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #227 on: August 29, 2015, 12:47:34 AM »
>Set down the box and hand Rinnosuke our moneys.
>"Well uh, we can use this as a failsafe! In case she doesn't wanna make us some dolls." Pause for a second. "Wait, doesn't everything she has explode? I mean even her Daidarabotchi exploded when I beat it."

« Reply #228 on: August 29, 2015, 01:33:10 AM »
>Set down the box and hand Rinnosuke our moneys.
>"Well uh, we can use this as a failsafe! In case she doesn't wanna make us some dolls." Pause for a second. "Wait, doesn't everything she has explode? I mean even her Daidarabotchi exploded when I beat it."

> Rinnosuke takes it, and goes through what seems like an abnormally complex authentication process involving sniffing the money and rubbing it against the tabletop. Eventually, however, he seems satisfied, and files it away. "Thank you for your business, unexpected and possibly illegitimate as it may be," he says.
> "O-oh, that makes sense." Daiyousei looks enviously at the candy. "I hope she'll make them..."
> "U-um, I don't think all of them explode. She has ones that do her chores, doesn't she?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #229 on: August 29, 2015, 01:44:08 AM »
>"Thanks for the stuff tall guy."
>"I wanna put this in my secret spot right away, but I can't leave you with the tall guy or he'll kick you out again."
>"So, let's head to the doll lady's house now. Can you carry the candy too Dai? I gotta get the box.

« Reply #230 on: August 29, 2015, 01:53:38 AM »
>"Thanks for the stuff tall guy."
>"I wanna put this in my secret spot right away, but I can't leave you with the tall guy or he'll kick you out again."
>"So, let's head to the doll lady's house now. Can you carry the candy too Dai? I gotta get the box.

> "S-sure, I guess." Daiyousei takes the bag of konpeito and puts it in her pocket. You, in turn, pick up the box, tucking it under your arm.
> Item Obtained: Mini Coin Bank
> This cute little thing is made to look like an offertory box, like the one from Reimu's shrine. It currently has no money inside.
> You currently have one hand free.
> Any further business here, or are you ready to head to the dollmaker's cottage?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #231 on: August 29, 2015, 02:31:19 AM »
>1 more thing...
>Point at Rinnosuke with our free hand. "Hey tall guy, apologize to Daiyousei for being predator -juice and kicking her out earlier."
>I'm pretty sure that's how you say prejudice...right?
>Nah, let's just get going.
>"I hope we don't run into Reimu and she thinks I stole her box or I'll be in trouble."

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #232 on: August 29, 2015, 02:40:52 AM »
Did we just spend our life savings on candy and a place to put the money we no longer have >_>
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #233 on: August 29, 2015, 03:14:01 AM »
Excuse me but this is an improvement! With the new box, we can place even more money there. Also, this candy is good and it could be key to getting the 3 fairies to help in defeating giant frog, which will allow us to go on and defeat that frog god and then finally Marisa!
TL;DR Improved storage and being 1 step closer to beating Marisa. Plus we can just snatch some money off of an unsuspecting wanderer whenever we want to. Besides, what were we gonna use it on >_>
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 03:16:15 AM by Miniking »

« Reply #234 on: August 30, 2015, 01:42:00 AM »
Did we just spend our life savings on candy and a place to put the money we no longer have >_>

> You absolutely did just do that. You consider it the best decision you've ever made.

>1 more thing...
>Point at Rinnosuke with our free hand. "Hey tall guy, apologize to Daiyousei for being predator -juice and kicking her out earlier."
>I'm pretty sure that's how you say prejudice...right?
>Nah, let's just get going.
>"I hope we don't run into Reimu and she thinks I stole her box or I'll be in trouble."

> Rinnosuke is overcome with blinding rage at your impudence and ascends to GOD MODE. He transforms the two of you into coatracks to sell in his shop. BAD END
> The two of you start flying towards the dollmaker's cottage. As you fly, you note that the figure you saw earlier is gone now. Maybe she was intimidated by your battle aura.
> "D-do you think that would happen?" Daiyousei subtly adjusts her course so she's flying a little farther away from you.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #235 on: August 30, 2015, 02:22:28 AM »
>Become the strongest coat rack to show Rinnosuke who's boss.
>"Nah, she wouldn't be flying around at a time like this unless there was an incident or something."