Author Topic: High-Def Touhou Stylesheet for Youtube - Stylish  (Read 2004 times)

aranicar

• The Expressive Poker Face
  • Wasting time again
High-Def Touhou Stylesheet for Youtube - Stylish
« on: June 28, 2015, 03:27:40 AM »
For anybody here who uses Stylish and frequents YouTube a lot, I have been working on a Touhou themed YouTube stylesheet for awhile.  It makes YouTube look way better in my opinion.  No more straight up white.  I've also added in some styling to make use of the sides of the page which have been so empty ever since YouTube went for a more 'mobile' theme.  Those skinny views are gone, see up to 20 of your subscription videos without having to scroll!

https://userstyles.org/styles/98590/hd-youtube-touhou-style

The style is mostly a dark, transparent overlay on top of a background picture; there are a ton of example pictures on the Stylish page.  I'm working on a v3.0 reboot that's almost finished which fixes most of the outdated elements currently in v2.  It's due to come out either tomorrow Sunday or on Monday.  V3.0 IS OUT!

I hope this will enhance the YouTube experience for others as it has for me!

Sorry if I posted in the wrong board.  I wasn't sure where to put it as it doesn't seem to fit in any of the other boards' descriptions.

Also, I don't really post videos on YouTube, so many of the upload and video management pages are not complete.  If you do use a lot of those pages I'm sorry, this might not be for you.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:20:58 PM by aranicar »

They still haven't changed the Canada flag to US.