Author Topic: Characters you wish to see  (Read 13156 times)

Re: Characters you wish to see
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2015, 08:23:38 AM »
Here's mine ;3
I prolly could work something even better but I think this is too golden not to share.

Species - either a youkai, whatever Kyoko is, or Amanojaku.
Personality - she's very mean to people, she insults a lot and use vulgar languages, she also tend to find reasons to hate people and mess with them. (kinda like a trickster).
in a way, I can see her being a Yandere if she were to love someone. (which she usually not cuz her moto is 'fuck you all').

Abilities: ability to shout curses. this makes her capable of actual cursing someone with legit curses or just make her target hear the curses she says. (though sometimes she can fake voices of others and make them think another person said the curse words). also works with curse words that arent magically, though they just hear it, and possibly get provoked.

Occupation - she just seems to go around Gensokyo and trying to provoke and piss off everyone cuz she's a jerk.

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Do not mess with a soldier
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2015, 01:15:39 AM »
Gensokyo personified ala the Nations in Hetalia.
There's nothing inscribed on the dog tag...

Abraham Lincoln

• Mendelssohn for President 2016
  • Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2015, 01:52:43 AM »

Species: Said to be an "Eye of Providence", but it more of an Eldritch Abomination if you ask me about her

Abilities: Known ones are manipulation of illumination, very mild psychological manipulation and omnipresence to some degree. We can't exactly confirm this due to her shady and esoteric nature as a personified secret society.

Occupation: Unemployed, she's an anthropomorphized real-life defunct secret society and a Lovecraftian horror, do you think it would be possible for her to even get a job let alone hold a stable one?

Personality: She's quite internet savvy and is quite in tune with real world major events. 9/11, Ebola, Flight MH370, Zayn Malik leaving One Direction, you name it. She's tired of being blamed for everything and having herself be unnecessarily demonized in modern media. Generally, she's sympathetic and docile if not a bit socially inept, but she's not beyond using her abilities to manipulate others when she needs to.  Smart and quick-witted, loves geometry and mathematics. Tends to sound vaguely passive-aggressive when speaking.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 01:59:28 AM by Abraham Lincoln »

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2015, 04:32:37 AM »
Yes, yes it is!

On a slightly related note, this is Beethoven.

She's a zashiki-warashi. I'm willing to put money on that you were not expecting her to be one.

I have to say, it bugs me when OCs hijack unrelated topics.

So with that out of the way. Holy crap, that is some awesome art! Did you make that yourself? It's really good and really ZUN-like. I'm really jealous.
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.
I've cleared every touhou game on Lunatic, and beaten every extra except SoEW.
NMNB: MoF Hard, SA Extra, UFO Extra

OtakuGray

• It's time to D-D-D-DANMAKU!
  • When you lose your way, you can blame the fairies
    • BecauselmGray - AMVs, Replays, Etc...
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2015, 07:02:52 AM »
She's tired of being blamed for everything and having herself be unnecessarily demonized in modern media.

A 2hu Illuminati would be very interesting to see.

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2015, 07:19:37 AM »
A 2hu Illuminati would be very interesting to see.

"You expected Mima, didn't you? Well, nope, it's me, the Illuminati confirmed!"

They don't call her the Illumimati for nothing. BV

OtakuGray

• It's time to D-D-D-DANMAKU!
  • When you lose your way, you can blame the fairies
    • BecauselmGray - AMVs, Replays, Etc...
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2015, 01:13:27 AM »
They don't call her the Illumimati for nothing. BV

...my god.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2015, 01:59:50 PM »
I have to say, it bugs me when OCs hijack unrelated topics.

Hm, yeah, gotta agree with this. "What types of species, abilities and occupations would you like to see" is a lot different than "post your OCs here".  I'd split this thread, but there's OCs mixed in with the posts following OP's format, so I'd recommend instead that from here on out if people want to share their OCs they just make a new thread. I think that's fairest for everyone involved.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Do not mess with a soldier
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2015, 04:07:01 AM »
Any characters that fulfills either one of the criteria below...

1. Actually use guns in her Spell Cards.
2. An actual army (wo)man. Or someone with a military motif.
3. From Korea (of course, no reference to WW2 in her debut game, as modern Koreans still hate Japan)
4. Personifications of anything, especially national stereotypes.
There's nothing inscribed on the dog tag...

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2015, 04:54:44 AM »
Any characters that fulfills either one of the criteria below...

1. Actually use guns in her Spell Cards.
2. An actual army (wo)man. Or someone with a military motif.
3. From Korea (of course, no reference to WW2 in her debut game, as modern Koreans still hate Japan)
4. Personifications of anything, especially national stereotypes.

Does a personification of the Illuminati count?

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2015, 02:48:28 AM »
Species: Angel, Dream/Illusion, robot, half-you Kai
Abilities:clairvoyance, manipulation of Illusion
Occupations: vampire hunter

Tribow

• pichuun
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2015, 06:34:37 PM »
I'd like to see two youkai.
One that represents good fortune, and the other bad fortune. Would be interesting characters.

Also if there was a youkai addicted to sports that's be interesting too.

oh look at that, new gifs
(I apologize if I made you constantly reload)

Tsuken Yasashi

• Student of War
  • Ready to start fightin' for real?
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2015, 06:59:26 PM »
I really wouldn't mind seeing any species to show up, though I do wonder how  the residents of Gensokyo and accessible realms in the land establish distance messaging between their respective territories.

Perhaps a messenger who in charge of this department, who so happens to be  a ninja, maybe?

Between Two Dimensions - Arc One Complete

"War is a grave affair of state; it is a place of life and death, a road to survival and extinction.  A matter to be pondered carefully..."  -Sun Tzu's Art of War