Author Topic: Prison School - Where women rule, and men got to stick together to survive.  (Read 3231 times)

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*

ALL HAIL PBR-SAMA

Prison School Prison School PV

I've read the manga a few months back before the anime was announced, AND OH GOD, words cannot describe how hilarious it was.
It had a lot of adult references/jokes, sexism, sex/dirty jokes, etc, but of course, it wouldn't be funny without it. You won't be getting awkward with it, since it's pretty much the entire series.

The anime is due on July, produced by J.C. Staff. They're not really the best out there, but they are pretty decent to good, considering a lot of their famous works, which I just hope they do a good job on this series and not just hogwash it.
Apparently Katsuyuki Konishiaka voice of Kamina will be doing Takehito "Gakuto" Morokuzu, probably the 2nd best male MC in the series(only to be dwarfed by Kiyoshi), is enough to atleast satisfy my hopes right now.

The other VAs are pretty much veterans too, they did a number of pretty memorable roles in some series, but that's for you guys to look into if you want to know.

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
The J.C. Staff team handling this show is the same team that did Girls Und Panzer, Witch Craft Works, and Shirobako. It's going to be fine.

There is an anime coming for this awfulness, that I cannot stop keep reading?
I will watch every episode with joy  :3