Author Topic: SUBJECT: Youkai Insurgency Festival!  (Read 3327 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
SUBJECT: Youkai Insurgency Festival!
« on: May 08, 2015, 03:28:19 AM »
TIME: 00:00
TO: All

Greetings! Thanks for last time, had a blast. I'm writing to you select few youkai to ask you a question: are you any stronger now than you were before your more powerful peers set you against me, one of your own? No, of course not. I propose that whether you beat me or not, you will still remain under the control of these youkai. I think if you hear me out here, I might convince you that my aims are also yours.

The humans are the real problem. You may have noticed, they are the ones who always win out in the end. Why is that? The problem lies with how we're doing incidents. Granted, any incident any of you started, on your own, might be swiftly put down, but - what if we each caused an incident, all at the same time?

The humans would be overwhelmed. The stronger youkai we can deal with later, and I am confident of victory. Therefore I am proposing that at midnight, seven days from now, each and every one of you create the worst incident you can muster. In the intervening time I will draft new terms of magical engagement between youkai and humans.

Whether you like me or not, you all know that I'm right. You each have much to gain personally by doing this simple task, and so do I. But just to be sure we don't have like seven of us starting forest fires, I want you to reply with what incident you plan to use. It's important we each do something different. Myself, I intend to set the rabbits of Eientei against the household. Nothing too fancy, but probably hilarious. Please report here your incident, and may next week be a rainstorm of human tears.

On to the revolution!

Seija

Re: Youkai Insurgency Festival!
TIME: 01:07

This is a terrible idea.

Re re: Youkai Insurgency Festival!
TIME: 01:07

Can this thing talk? What does it eat? You didn't mention that in the note.

Re re re: Youkai Insurgency Festival!
TIME: 01:14

It does not talk or eat. It's not alive yet, it's still just a tool, a "smart" one as I understand it. Any of you having problems using it, just ask.

You two still haven't claimed your incidents.

Re ...: Youkai Insurgency Festival!
TIME: 01:41

I just want to know if everyone's OK with me causing a flood. I have always wanted to cause a flood.

TIME: 01:56

benben please tell your sister to keep it down during the day some of us have to sleep kagerou

TIME: 02:04

Nitori you don't have to ask permission. You only claim your incident to prevent twin incidents.

Kagerou, Benben, Wakasagihime you still need to claim.

Cirno please use Reply All.

TIME: 02:12

Your fault for being nocturnal. Put fur in your ears haha. Maybe my incident will be me and her having an all-day practice session with lots of creative tuning.

TIME: 02:37

I'm not doing it, it's a terrible idea. I already said this. Why would I do it if I said I thought it was terrible?

TIME: 02:59

Can I do mine with another person? And if yes Nitori do you want to listen to my idea?

TIME: 03:06

Can't, sorry, flooding.

TIME: 03:14

Stay weak then, fish girl, you miss out. Sekibanki it's more reliable to do it by yourself.

Cirno, again, use Reply All.

TIME: 03:23

what??? benben that is awful what is wrong with you

TIME: 03:35

Seija you are literally the worst person ever. Throwing this thing under a rock. Sekibanki come by later there's fireflies.

TIME: 03:39

But even if it's more reliable to do it alone, can we still do an incident with someone else anyway? I like my sister's idea.

TIME: 03:44

i am going to freez somthing.

TIME: 03:48

The humans aren't going to try to resolve the incident of you two playing loudly at Kagerou. You have to direct it at them. Kagerou and Sekibanki,too, what are your incidents?

Also Wakasagihime I know you're still reading this and getting angry. I am drinking your anger like cold water on a hot day.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."