Author Topic: 東方Project 15 東方紺珠伝 ~ Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom.  (Read 347634 times)

Re: 東方Project 15 東方紺珠伝 ~ Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom.
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2015, 01:15:12 PM »
That boss there should look like Iku to me, since the title has the term "Lunatic Kingdom"

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2015, 01:15:15 PM »
Is that thing Reimu is holding some kind of mochi-pounding tool? Would tie in with the moon theme. If not, I'll just assume she'll be kayaking in this game.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Flandre5carlet

• Sister of the Devil
  • "So all I have to do is 'kyuu', and..."
    • flan.moe
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2015, 01:15:27 PM »
Man, I still can't get over playable Reisen, she's in my top 3. Well, I'm still hoping for my other 2 favourites (Kaguya and Flandre) to make it as playable one day, but this is amazing. Really hope the game will be better than DDC was.

Spotty Len

• The Spottiest Len Around
  • Yuuka Master Race
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2015, 01:17:48 PM »
That's how it went, right?

Tengukami

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2015, 01:18:13 PM »
Man, I still can't get over playable Reisen, she's in my top 3. Well, I'm still hoping for my other 2 favourites (Kaguya and Flandre) to make it as playable one day, but this is amazing. Really hope the game will be better than DDC was.

Well, now that the ostensibly cardinal rule about at least partial humans as singular PCs in the main games has been broken, the chances are at least statistically possible.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2015, 01:21:25 PM »
Well thanks for editing the post because I wanted to (With the translation just now) >..>

cuc

• Probably won't respond 'til this mess is sorted o?
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2015, 01:23:03 PM »
Also Cuc or mods have hijack abilities, we could improve Berzul's post. I would strongly advice this though. Depends on what Cuc is gonna do. If he has limited time I can do it tonight when I am at home.
Yeah, I only have enough time to cough up a translation. The rest should be up to you :)
Touhou Fantasy News: twitter

Flandre5carlet

• Sister of the Devil
    • flan.moe
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2015, 01:35:15 PM »
Well, now that the ostensibly cardinal rule about at least partial humans as singular PCs in the main games has been broken, the chances are at least statistically possible.
Well I hope it'll turn out more than just "statistically possible" in the future, sadly I really doubt it, especially in Flandre's case. ;_;

I just want my DodonPachi Daifukkatsu-like spinoff with playable Flan

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2015, 01:36:10 PM »
> Kasen in 14.5
> Reisen in 15
2015 is a fine year for Touhou.

OK, slightly more relevant comments now:

I see how Reisen would fit in,  especially since this game's plot has to do with the moon.

Going off the previous point, there's a decent chance that the Watatsuki sisters will be featured. They'll even fight together like the Prismrivers did in PCB.

I'm sure a lot of you have the same thoughts as me here, but I'm almost certain this game will get a digital release via Playism, similar to DDC.

As many have already mentioned, these screenshots are only of an early? demo, meaning that anything can change at any time. The plot probably won't, but I can expect gimmicks being added or removed as game development goes on.

And at last but not least, GET HYPE EVERYONE!!!

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2015, 01:42:15 PM »
@ Kilga, just checking broski, annual WAIFU CHECK.

@ Cuc, sounds fair enough.

@ screenshots:

I don't know, but I am loving Reimu's pose/stance in her dialogue portrait. The way she holds her gohei and her body stance makes her feel awesome to me.

Critz

• Heartwarming ★ Miracle
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2015, 01:45:12 PM »
Daaamn, Sanae is back and Reisen is playable in a main game. Thank you based ZUN, I'll let no Phantasmagoria slide this year  :*

ToyoRai

• Head But No Tail
  • I am still here. Sometimes.
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2015, 01:55:35 PM »
So Reisen having guns is canon now? Too bad she exchanged it for her vest. I don't really like Reisen's look without the vest.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 01:57:33 PM by ToyoRai »

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2015, 01:57:23 PM »
Amazing this is great news. It is also great that we will be getting two Touhou games this year. Touhou is back baby! Also I never knew that above all the charchters that are to appear it had to be Reisen. Man, I was expecting at LEAST Kaguya or whatever or someone from DDC of TD but of my this was awesome. Also Sanae just apeared again and I`m sure that Sakuya fans are like "Pff, it`s that sorry excuse of a Shrine Maiden again." (No insults anyway but what is up with the hate on Sanae?) This plus Playsim release of DDC will trully mark one of Touhou`s finest year.

And oh crap I`m so bad at this game I cant capture even a single one of Yoshika`s cards! T_T

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2015, 01:57:45 PM »
So Reisen having guns is canon now?
Screenshots show her firing bullets / projectiles / suppository so canon I guess.

There seem to be much more going on with the game play and such because we're seeing weird things like the red circles around Reisen and the blue area circle. Disabled as mentioned before. A summary of something on the Sanae screenshot.

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2015, 02:01:16 PM »
I think the "DISABLE" thing is supposed to be a Perfect run, no remaining lives for the entire six stages.

Metaflare

• Happening Cat of the Middle of Nowhere
  • Welp is not a good nickname
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2015, 02:05:03 PM »
-No Spell Practice in this game

The very first pic, the one of the main menu, has Practice. It's just greyed out because demo

Flandre5carlet

• Sister of the Devil
    • flan.moe
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2015, 02:05:29 PM »
Going off the previous point, there's a decent chance that the Watatsuki sisters will be featured. They'll even fight together like the Prismrivers did in PCB.
I have my doubt regarding the return of the Watatsukis, especially as anything but last or EX boss, but who knows. It's already enough of a surprise annoucement that Reisen is a playable character in a main game, so...

The very first pic, the one of the main menu, has Practice. It's just greyed out because demo
It's probably stage practice and not spell practice ? la Imperishable Night. But again, who knows.

cuc

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2015, 02:10:21 PM »
OK, I've updated the first post with all the essential info.

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2015, 02:15:06 PM »
OK, I've updated the first post with all the essential info.

Thanks for that, if that's all. (As in if there would be more info to put it.)

(There is also no point in saying about the quality of the previous post, as in it is not essential for the post itself. Therefore I will delete that as soon everyone would be happy with all the quality.)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 02:20:26 PM by Berzul »

LunaWillow

• >Everyone: Pose as a team
  • The world is real.
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2015, 02:16:47 PM »
HFDSLKHFVSBFDVIBDKJFGLWFE.OBZBJFDK,BKF.JSAJ

PLAYABLE REISEN

FINALYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I love you ZUN!

I'm so hyped right now! I feel like dancing~ I don't even know what to say. I'm just really, really happy!
Normal 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC, HSiFS
Hard 1cc: PoFV
Extra Clear: PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF
Other Stuff: ISC all clear

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2015, 02:20:26 PM »
* Gpop sees Sakuya gone
* Gpop sees Sanae playable again

One of the best things I've read all day, but something else surprisingly got me more excited, and that's playable Reisen.

I dunno why though. Maybe I secretly like Reisen more than I thought, but I'm actually really happy about that piece of news the most.

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2015, 02:21:43 PM »
R-R-R-RE-REISEN!!!!!!
I can't believe it!!
Reisen playable!!!!

Watch me fail 30 thousands of times while playing as her...
Mwahahahahha!

Metaflare

• Happening Cat of the Middle of Nowhere
  • Welp is not a good nickname
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2015, 02:27:43 PM »
It's probably stage practice and not spell practice ? la Imperishable Night. But again, who knows.

...Oh yeah.

I never stage practice so I forgot that it was a thing :V

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2015, 02:37:41 PM »
OMFG MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE PLAYABLE REISEN IN A REAL SHOOTER!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Now where's that playable Sukuna and Miko in a shooter?
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Tengukami

« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2015, 02:41:37 PM »
(There is also no point in saying about the quality of the previous post, as in it is not essential for the post itself. Therefore I will delete that as soon everyone would be happy with all the quality.)

No worries - just a friendly bit of advice, though, is that a well-constructed post of breaking news like this is more likely to get approved than a single link and a single word. Better to do it well than to do it first and all.

One of the best things I've read all day, but something else surprisingly got me more excited, and that's playable Reisen.

I dunno why though. Maybe I secretly like Reisen more than I thought, but I'm actually really happy about that piece of news the most.

Same here - she's my main in PoFV!

Plus, bunny gun.

Mino ☆

• PCB player.
  • Touhou Hobbyist
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2015, 02:41:52 PM »
Looks pretty interesting from the artwork at least. Except the HUD screen is very busy lol.

Er. great to have Sanae back. Also, isn't the playable characters only limited to humans or half-humans? (Though IN was an exception because teams lol).

Interesting.

I'm glad it was a main game shmup and not a side game or phantasmagoria. And I'm also interested in these "risks" he's taking.

« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2015, 02:46:20 PM »

hey
herd u wer talkin shit

Tengukami

« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2015, 02:47:53 PM »
Also, isn't the playable characters only limited to humans or half-humans? (Though IN was an exception because teams lol).

That's been the case for the main games anyway, yeah. I think this rule was bound to be broken sooner or later, though, and why not? If the gang can "suspend" the Spell Card Rules to fight Seija, they can easily put aside the humans/half-humans deal. I suspect, though, that ZUN has reasons for this that will pertain to the game's story.

Mino ☆

• PCB player.
  • Touhou Hobbyist
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2015, 02:50:38 PM »
That's been the case for the main games anyway, yeah. I think this rule was bound to be broken sooner or later, though, and why not? If the gang can "suspend" the Spell Card Rules to fight Seija, they can easily put aside the humans/half-humans deal. I suspect, though, that ZUN has reasons for this that will pertain to the game's story.

It sure makes for some interesting variety. I can't wait to see how Reisen plays out

cuc

« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2015, 02:51:46 PM »
The rule isn't that important. It was only that way because ZUN had a plan for IN with four human-youkai pairs; afterwards it becomes unnecessary.