Author Topic: League of Legends Thread XVI -Double International Salt Mine Edition-  (Read 137895 times)

Re: League of Legends Thread XVI -Double International Salt Mine Edition-
« Reply #870 on: December 14, 2016, 10:47:05 PM »
Camille seems pretty broken. Too tanky for a champion with the burst and mobility of an assassin. To be fair though I've only actually seen her played once in-game.

Buggy

• Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Dead Man Walking
« Reply #871 on: December 16, 2016, 12:49:46 AM »
Camille seems pretty broken. Too tanky for a champion with the burst and mobility of an assassin. To be fair though I've only actually seen her played once in-game.

She rely on combo E and Q skills too much and W is hard to use because the casting is slow and if you want  do many damage to the enemy  you must hit them at outer half of the cone skill range amd for me the huge difficult of her skill set is her Ult because even you can seal one enemy but their allies can interfere freely but jumping into field to help their team that got ulted by Camille and I think her damage output on her AA even buffed by skill Q is a little bit low which I think she is really weak to champion like Fiora , Riven or Tryndamere (in term that you face them in Top lane)

Two sides of the coin

Lt Streko

• Gates of Yukari
« Reply #872 on: January 17, 2017, 10:43:51 PM »
So now that we're about a month (?) into the new ranked season, how's everyone's doing in their ranking? Any thoughts on the new season so far?

I'm pretty happy I beat my promos to gold, and hope to climb my way back up to Plat soon. Though that's a bit difficult when you got on a SEVEN GAME LOSING STREAK. End me please. Also, I hate how this season, more than previously, bot lane either feeds or is fed, and the same applies to junglers too.

Anyways off to try to break that losing streak.
Uwaaaa~

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #873 on: February 28, 2017, 08:05:01 AM »
It's been a while, huh?

Just dropping these here:
Spoiler:
TAIWAN NUMBA ONE
2. If any of you are fans of Lulu, the Saver of Asses, then now is the time to play her. Pros have picked her up in recent weeks, and overall she falls just short of god tier supports.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #874 on: February 28, 2017, 08:54:26 AM »
It's been a while, huh?

Just dropping these here:
Spoiler:
TAIWAN NUMBA ONE
2. If any of you are fans of Lulu, the Saver of Asses, then now is the time to play her. Pros have picked her up in recent weeks, and overall she falls just short of god tier supports.

There's also been a massive amount of support Bans. It's more all the other ranged supports get banned leaving just Lulu, and Melee supports are in a bad place right now because they just get absolutely destroyed by things like MF; Malzahar; ect. All these new upstarts...

But yeah; Lulu's getting picked because there's no-one else really.  She didn't get buffed. In fact her last change was an outright nerf to her support since it lowered her harass.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.