Author Topic: Mysterious Gensokyo for PS Vita to be released on June 25, DL price JPY 4600  (Read 12407 times)

cuc

• Probably won't respond 'til this mess is sorted o?
Via a NicoNico stream, Aqua Style has revealed more details on their PlayStation Vita port of Mysterious Gensokyo 3, the first game published by the Play;Doujin! programme.

The game's full title is "Mysterious Gensokyo -The Tower of Desire-". The release date will be June 25.

The game will be released in two versions. The standard release is a digital download version that will cost JPY 4600 (w/o tax). There will also be a made-on-order limited edition only sold via doujin stores at JPY 8000 (w/o tax).

The limited edition contains exclusive PS Vita themes, a smartphone/PS Vita stand, an artbook, and "Mystic Gift Disc", a DVD-ROM containing the full 50-song, 2-hour-20-minute soundtrack plus audio drama performed by the game's voice actors.

(Source of screencap)

The shops will be taking orders for the limited edition until May 17.

From the gameplay demo:

« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 03:07:21 PM by cuc »
Touhou Fantasy News: twitter

cuc

Re: Mysterious Gensokyo for PS Vita to be released on June 25
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 02:27:57 PM »
Stream watchers are saying there are too many games coming out on June 25, including Persona 4: Dancing All Night.

Let's not make fun of the subtitle, shall we?

Erected Skyscraper of Desires

Oh, you can use Okuu now other than in Miracle Party Gold Experience?

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
Wow. Lots of good news lately. Too bad I don't have a PSVita...
Mwahahahahha!

"Mysterious Gensokyo"? Huh?

*sees gameplay screenies*

Ohhh, Fushigi no Gensokyo! (Why not "Mystery Dungeon Gensokyo"?)

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
Someone on reddit posted the artwork:
Reimu:

Futo:

Satori:

Kokoro:

Kasen:

Utsuho:

Reisen:
Mwahahahahha!

cuc

"Mysterious Gensokyo"? Huh?

*sees gameplay screenies*

Ohhh, Fushigi no Gensokyo! (Why not "Mystery Dungeon Gensokyo"?)
Honestly I never put too much thought into what to call "Fushigi no Gensokyo" in English beyond thinking "Mystery Dungeon Gensokyo" is too long, and "Mystery Gensokyo" sounds like a murder mystery lol.

It's also funny that the PS Vita version of One Way Heroics, to be published by Chunsoft Spike (they actually picked the game up at BitSummit 2013), will be called "Fushigi no Chronicle".

EDIT: Some more info:

* New adventures.
* New home bases.
* New partners: Kasen and Utsuho.
* Trophies.
* Difficulty for early to medium stages have been greatly reduced. The hard stages are as difficult as ever.
* You can transfer your PC save data to the PS Vita version by uploading them to the flo-net cloud server.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 05:44:51 AM by cuc »

Is there an online preorder? ;_; please say yes

cuc

Is there an online preorder? ;_; please say yes
If you want to import the limited edition but don't know enough Japanese to read the websites, you should consult people who can help you, like N-Forza here.

BTW, some stores are offering their own special bonus items at an additional price. Toranoana offers a mug, and another shop has a B2 tapestry.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 05:10:58 AM by cuc »

cuc

I guess it's definitive... it won't have an english translation right ?
Nevermind this post, just read the other post related.
Now I just have to get a ps vita.

I wish they add a save portage from PC too, so many hours of farming "wasted" aww.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 09:51:57 PM by Leerius »

cuc

I wish they add a save portage from PC too, so many hours of farming "wasted" aww.
* You can transfer your PC save data to the PS Vita version by uploading them to the flo-net cloud server.

nyttyn

• Drill baby drill!
I wish the PS Vita store wasn't such an enormous pita to swap, otherwise I'd totally get this. Unfortunately I don't think a single game is worth having to system format my vita every time I want to play it.