Author Topic: A Touhoumon fanfic- The Little Girl`s Dream  (Read 3422 times)

A Touhoumon fanfic- The Little Girl`s Dream
« on: April 02, 2015, 11:22:32 PM »
Whoop, a fanfic. And it's about Touhoumon!

Chapter 1: Upside-down

"Hey!", a voice said. Leviat woke up. She opened her eyes, only to see her mom shaking her. "Don't you remember? You're supposed to go to Professor Oak's lab to get a puppet!" "DAMMIT!", Leviat screeched, jumping up and running to her closet so she could start packing up. "I already got your things packed up, so hurry and get dressed!", her
 mom said. She put a big bag on Leviat's bed.Leviat sighed, attempting to get dressed as fast as should could.
5 minutes later...
"I'M HERE!" Leviat yelled as she burst into the lab. She saw a hint of orange hair. Leviat growled, for the hair belonged to her mortal enemy, Orange. Orange grinned at her, her eyes gleaming. "Late as always," she said. "Glad you finally arrived. Go ahead pick a puppet!" Prof. Oak said, pointing at a table.
There were three puppets. A Sukuna, a Sekibanki, and Seija. Leviat smiled. "I choose you!" she said, pointing at the Seija.

Tsuken Yasashi

• Student of War
  • Ready to start fightin' for real?
Re: A Touhoumon fanfic- The Little Girl`s Dream
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 06:12:55 PM »
Needs a lot of setting descriptions, action sequences, and character development.  Some of us don't know what touhoumon is, so work on that.

Between Two Dimensions - Arc One Complete

"War is a grave affair of state; it is a place of life and death, a road to survival and extinction.  A matter to be pondered carefully..."  -Sun Tzu's Art of War