Author Topic: Games You're Playing Right Now Thread VI - Even in this thread, F O E  (Read 281976 times)

Delfigamer

• * Merry, bride, absolute (HR)
  • of course the best girl never wins
Re: Games You're Playing Right Now Thread VI - Even in this thread, F O E
« Reply #360 on: December 11, 2015, 06:05:19 AM »
Quote from: Epic Games
We’re excited to share the first details about Epic’s new game Paragon, which harnesses the power of Unreal Engine 4.

Paragon is the MOBA...
*facepalm*
First they want UT4 to cater to CoD/TF2 audiences, now they're announcing they'll stand against DotA and LoL. What the hell, EG?

The Jealous Witch did nothing wrong.

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
« Reply #361 on: December 11, 2015, 05:29:08 PM »
Two days of playtime into Fallout 4 with no end in sight. SEND HELP!

Yes the negative press on bugs, mediocre plot, and so-so voice acting is true, but if that's what you're playing for, you're missing out on everything else. The number of places to explore is crazy and each location has a story to tell, whether it's the enemies there, information found, or its layout. Each place is just different enough from any other to keep you busy and on your toes. Amongst the locations are a total of 30 different settlements - again each with a story - that can be cleared out for one of two different factions. The amount of building options for each settlement is ridiculous and the time you can spend on your settlers can be anywhere from 0 to WAY TOO MANY hours. I can spend hours on end simply reorganizing my trade routes to cover the Commonweath in a more efficient manner. It's an OCD nut's dream.

By the way, weapon and armor customization lives up to all the hype. No, you can't go too crazy, but the level of stuff you can do is still crazy. Wanna convert that rifle into a submachine gun with armor piercing qualities? Want to convert another into a sniper rifle? Can do! Wanna customize your armor so that it helps keep you stealthy and helps buff your melee capabilities? Aw yeah. Speaking of which, melee and unarmed builds are viable with the right setup. Considering that you will wind up at level 50+ if you spend any decent amount of time in the game, customizing your build is also possible.

In short, this game is a fantastic time sink. Some of it may be dry but holy hell the amount of stuff it gives you to do is ridiculous. The weapon/armor customization and settlement construction are both new but both real solid and rewarding.

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

notverycreative

• The coldest chill,
  • in the emptiness of reason.
« Reply #362 on: December 12, 2015, 09:02:38 PM »
If anybody who plays FF Record Keeper on Global and wants an extra Boon RW, my friendcode's XqSB. I play on JP too but I've yet to get anything good. No, really. It took me 215 mithril to get one 5* weapon, and it was a fucking Magicsword (Ashe's Evil Slayer: 85/115). The White Mage Lucky Banner, Beginner Banner, and the first Vincent event Banner gave me ZERO 5* items. I did do a 1x for the hell of it on Squall's BSSB and got Laguna's Jacket. I also have Basch's Shield SB (the one that's Hand of the Emperor 2.0), from the FF12 banner that gave me the Evil Slayer. They're resetting the daily quest rewards to implement a new thing in JP so that's a lot of extra mithril I can get, plus there's an Orbfest on the 26th.
I need an option, a reason, and some hope.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #363 on: December 16, 2015, 01:40:56 AM »
So the Vita version of The BIT.TRIP is buggy as fuck. My brother's apparently buying me a PS4 for Christmas, so I might be able to net the last few trophies that way.

Or maybe I can tough it out and somehow beat Growth, Perception, and Catharsis.

Also, the Final Verse in Drakengard 3. Maybe it's because I've been playing way too many rhythm games recently, but I've done long chains of the final verse without even looking at the screen and simultaneously browsing the interwebs. Still not certain of the timing of the absolute final hit (though I think I know approximately "when"), so no clear yet.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #364 on: December 17, 2015, 08:09:17 PM »
Castlevania: Order Of Ecclesia 100% cleared with Shanoa. Can't remember if I've ever actually gotten 100% before, I think I gave up grinding for Mandrake Root for one of the side quests. Got in on like my third try this time though, so it wasn't too bad.

Dracula was probably the easiest fight in the game just by virtue of how much shit I had by that point. For being the last Castlevania game the Dracula fight is actually kind of lame, powerblasting by OP glyph combinations or not. Seems like he could have benefited from one more form at the end. Oh well.

Might clear it with Albus real quick now that I'm done. I don't really have much interest in any of the other new game plus modes.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

« Reply #365 on: December 19, 2015, 12:41:52 AM »
Castlevania: Order Of Ecclesia 100% cleared with Shanoa. Can't remember if I've ever actually gotten 100% before, I think I gave up grinding for Mandrake Root for one of the side quests. Got in on like my third try this time though, so it wasn't too bad.

Dracula was probably the easiest fight in the game just by virtue of how much shit I had by that point. For being the last Castlevania game the Dracula fight is actually kind of lame, powerblasting by OP glyph combinations or not. Seems like he could have benefited from one more form at the end. Oh well.

Might clear it with Albus real quick now that I'm done. I don't really have much interest in any of the other new game plus modes.

Huh. I thought Dracula was actually kinda hard, but I think I went in at like Level 40 or something. This one is particularly strange because it's one of the few games where he only has a single form, and it would probably be a big issue for a lot of people if they didn't just hand you Nitesco.

Also, there's a neat little easter egg you can find if you defeat him with no damage.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #366 on: December 19, 2015, 02:16:49 PM »
So i am playing Dungeon Travelers 2 Postgame. Having fun and all that. Abyssal Darkness was the most annoying so far with those Rainbow Assholes "Do your girls have more than 777 hp? No? They all die. And there's jack you can do about it" and overabundance of dark rooms everywhere.
Also the game starts to cheat with its monsters as well. For example Salamanders. You can Freeze them and they still can roast your whole party with Flame Breath. Which kinda goes against rules.
And then i made it to the "Treasure Hunter required" door. Looked at my roster and there's only level 22 Souffle and i was like "Well, shit". Technically i can reclass my Tsurara (Sniper) but that's 15 levels lost and kinda like her as sniper.
And i still need to grind my 2 SP and 2 MU to at least 50.
Oh, well. Time for some more grinding i guess.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 02:33:21 PM by CF7 »
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

CyberAngel

• Retired
« Reply #367 on: December 19, 2015, 02:30:17 PM »
Continuing the topic of Castlevanias, I'm seriously enjoying Simon's Quest the more I play it. At this rate I'll memorize the whole map pretty soon.

Also finished Portrait of Ruin. I had a thought that it being the only DS metroidvania I like was due to a bias towards whips, but no, I find even other weapons to be easier to use than in Dawn of Sorrow. I wouldn't say the game isn't hard or frustrating in its own ways, but very smooth controls make it quite enjoyable overall.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #368 on: December 19, 2015, 08:21:25 PM »
Huh. I thought Dracula was actually kinda hard, but I think I went in at like Level 40 or something. This one is particularly strange because it's one of the few games where he only has a single form, and it would probably be a big issue for a lot of people if they didn't just hand you Nitesco.

Also, there's a neat little easter egg you can find if you defeat him with no damage.

I only tried Nitesco on him once before deciding that jumping to hit his head every time wasn't worth it. I used Vol Ascia (the highest level axe glyph)+Vol Ascia+Arma Custos for most of the fight on the run that I beat him. Although I did switch to Vol Ascia+Nitesco+Arma Custos after he switched phases and just mashed out a shitload of glyph unions in a row. His bat summoning attack in the second phase is horseshit, so I wanted to skip that if possible (and it was). Vol Ascia isn't really worth it in the Dracula fight until you get the World ring for completing every side quest because the mana cost is so high, but after you do it becomes perfect because the arc makes connecting with his weird head-only hitbox a lot easier.

I certainly didn't beat him with no damage though because I wanted to power up Arma Custos (and I'm just not good enough to never get hit regardless), so I didn't see the easter egg. I'll have to look that up.

« Reply #369 on: December 19, 2015, 09:08:04 PM »
Hey ccool, there's another set of 7x6 challenge coming up with no megasatan at the beginning. Think Gabe fares better with this one?

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #370 on: December 19, 2015, 09:14:40 PM »
I don't know, where is it described? Depends. If there's a similar enemy (which is to say, an extremely durable monster with a kill timer) on the first floor, or two of such enemies on consecutive floors at any point, probably not. If there aren't, maybe. Probably even.

« Reply #371 on: December 19, 2015, 11:24:29 PM »
Oh my god I posted in the completely wrong thread. Ignore the post I made above this one.

Actually on topic:

I only tried Nitesco on him once before deciding that jumping to hit his head every time wasn't worth it. I used Vol Ascia (the highest level axe glyph)+Vol Ascia+Arma Custos for most of the fight on the run that I beat him. Although I did switch to Vol Ascia+Nitesco+Arma Custos after he switched phases and just mashed out a shitload of glyph unions in a row. His bat summoning attack in the second phase is horseshit, so I wanted to skip that if possible (and it was). Vol Ascia isn't really worth it in the Dracula fight until you get the World ring for completing every side quest because the mana cost is so high, but after you do it becomes perfect because the arc makes connecting with his weird head-only hitbox a lot easier.

I certainly didn't beat him with no damage though because I wanted to power up Arma Custos (and I'm just not good enough to never get hit regardless), so I didn't see the easter egg. I'll have to look that up.

When you beat any of the big bosses in OoE without taking damage, a blue chest pops up and you get a unusable medal item that serves as a "proof" that you beat them without taking damage. In Dracula's case, you go into the ending sequence the moment you do, so the chest doesn't appear until your go through all of it and reload your save outside his room.

Spoiler:
You'll get the medal as normal, but when opening the chest, you'll hear Dracula say "Impossible... But I....!!!", as you obtain it.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #372 on: December 21, 2015, 02:36:58 AM »
When you beat any of the big bosses in OoE without taking damage, a blue chest pops up and you get a unusable medal item that serves as a "proof" that you beat them without taking damage. In Dracula's case, you go into the ending sequence the moment you do, so the chest doesn't appear until your go through all of it and reload your save outside his room.

Spoiler:
You'll get the medal as normal, but when opening the chest, you'll hear Dracula say "Impossible... But I....!!!", as you obtain it.

Ha ha neat. Yeah, I think the only things in the entire game I got the medal for were the first boss and Wallman who doesn't even count as a boss.

I decided to do a quick playthrough as Albus because he blasts through the game incredibly quickly by being a massive glass cannon. He ends most boss fights in like 15 seconds or less. I'm a little stuck on Eligor though. Because Eligor's hitbox is so wonky and his attacks are so hard to read he's real trouble for Albus with his paper-thin defense, lack of access to a shield, and inability to heal. He can do monstrous damage since Eligor is huge and gets hit many, many times by all of his attacks and is weak to Acerbatus, but I just can't keep my health up high enough to outlast his stupid last phase. I'm sure I'll get it, I've come extremely close quite a few times, but this is the first time I've had any trouble at all on this run. Even Death got shredded in like twenty seconds

Counterintuitively, this extremely speedy run has given me time to appreciate how fucking gorgeous some of the backgrounds in the game are. The non-castle areas have some amazing backdrops like the sprawling mountain ranges in background of the mountain levels and above the water line in the ocean levels, and some of the underground cave areas have this amazing depth of field effect that makes them seem huge. It really makes me feel like the game's setting is this huge unexplored land where there's a crazy labyrinth of monsters around every corner and we're only seeing a tiny part of it. It seems exactly like the kind of country where Dracula's castle would be found.

The castle itself is almost a little bland in most places by comparison, but there are some amazing exceptions. There are quite a few places where you can see the night sky outside and they all have a similar effect where time is clearly going by at an incredibly accelerated rate outside of the castle. Clouds seem to be zooming by in the sky behind the parapets at hundreds of miles an hour, and in the clock tower you can see the sun rising and setting every few moments through the windows. It gives a strong impression that Dracula's castle is unaffected by the normal passage of time. I wonder if Shanoa will return from her adventure in the castle to find that hundreds of years have passed in the single night that she was inside? Probably not since the game allows you to leave and enter whenever you want with no consequences, but it's an interesting idea.

All of the Metroidvania games have detailed and appealing graphics, but in places this game is gorgeous in places. Makes me want to figure out how to rip these backdrops out of the game and hang them on my wall, low-res pixely aesthetic and all.

« Reply #373 on: December 21, 2015, 03:39:18 AM »
Fun Fact: Those strange numbers on the bottom-right of Shanoa's pause screen that you probably never paid attention to or realized what they were? Those are attribute points. Getting 327 raises that particular attribute's damage by 1% whenever you use an attack of that kind... and Albus can get them as well, even though you can't see it.

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel
« Reply #374 on: December 24, 2015, 04:04:41 PM »
I'm goong to be honest, Undertale's graphic still bugs me even to this very day. But is it as good as anyone's said? Time for me to find out.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #375 on: December 27, 2015, 02:09:22 AM »
Finally beat Dracula with Albus in Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. Definitely the hardest fight in the game. Albus is a little too slow and awkward to safely evade Dracula's second-phase attacks, so hacking through his massive HP sucks. I did eventually figure out tricks to get around everything, but it took many, many tries. The biggest pitfalls are when he uses Destruction Ray into Soul Steal into another Destruction Ray, which makes you very likely to run out of magic to keep teleporting out of the way before the sequence ends, or his summoning attacks since the starting pose is the same for both but they need to be handled in a split second in different ways. With the wolves you need to stand back and snipe each one as it comes out or you basically instantly lose, and with the bats you have to immediately run to a very precise spot on the screen and crouch or you die in like two frames. I probably could have made this a little easier by grinding out a little more health and magic, but I don't like grinding.

I didn't beat Training Grounds (because there's no reason to, although his teleport would make it easy) or Huge Cavern (because it seems like it would be virtually impossible without Volicatus AND there's no reason to) with Albus, so I didn't technically 100% the game with both characters, but I got like 100% and 99%. So I'm done with this game now, time for a new handheld game. I'm probably going to start Phoenix Wright next. I've never played it before and someone gave me a copy a while ago saying I would like it.

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #376 on: December 27, 2015, 11:49:49 AM »
I'm goong to be honest, Undertale's graphic still bugs me even to this very day. But is it as good as anyone's said? Time for me to find out.

The graphics are complete ass by today's standards but this game had a budget of only 50k and graphics were never its intention so I guess that's to be expected. Besides, the game does have some pretty aesthetically pleasing parts despite the weak graphics.

And yes, Undertale is as good as people say it is. Just make sure to go in as blind as humanly possible - and I do mean it, the game throws a curveball at you less than 5 minutes into the game.

You may not find the game's appeal in your first playthrough, most people don't, but stick with it, you'll see what everyone means soon enough.

« Reply #377 on: December 27, 2015, 03:31:47 PM »
I lose control over my life long time ago.
Trying to beat QP Shooting - Dangerous!! on Normal.

« Reply #378 on: December 27, 2015, 04:54:35 PM »
Finally beat Dracula with Albus in Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. Definitely the hardest fight in the game. Albus is a little too slow and awkward to safely evade Dracula's second-phase attacks, so hacking through his massive HP sucks. I did eventually figure out tricks to get around everything, but it took many, many tries. The biggest pitfalls are when he uses Destruction Ray into Soul Steal into another Destruction Ray, which makes you very likely to run out of magic to keep teleporting out of the way before the sequence ends, or his summoning attacks since the starting pose is the same for both but they need to be handled in a split second in different ways. With the wolves you need to stand back and snipe each one as it comes out or you basically instantly lose, and with the bats you have to immediately run to a very precise spot on the screen and crouch or you die in like two frames. I probably could have made this a little easier by grinding out a little more health and magic, but I don't like grinding.

I didn't beat Training Grounds (because there's no reason to, although his teleport would make it easy) or Huge Cavern (because it seems like it would be virtually impossible without Volicatus AND there's no reason to) with Albus, so I didn't technically 100% the game with both characters, but I got like 100% and 99%. So I'm done with this game now, time for a new handheld game. I'm probably going to start Phoenix Wright next. I've never played it before and someone gave me a copy a while ago saying I would like it.

Training Grounds with Albus isn't that impossible, but you basically need a bunch of levels to just overpower stuff before it can get to you, as well as abuse of Quadruple Ignis I-frames (which also has high damage). But yeah, no real reason to do it.

Dracula on Hard Mode is fun. Things like the Destruction Ray now fall down twice as fast :D

Lollipop

• stay woke
  • literally and figuratively dying
« Reply #379 on: December 27, 2015, 07:05:43 PM »
Now that I finished Undertale with the happy ending, I don't want to reset because then I would take all their happiness away  :(
Touhou 1CCS:
Hard: LLS, EoSD(NB), PCB(NB), IN, MoF, TD, DDC(NB), LoLK
Lunatic: EoSD, PCB, DDC, LoLK
Extra: LLS, EoSD, PCB(Extra&Phantasm), IN, MoF, SA, DDC, LoLK
Current Focus: 1cc SA Hard, or an Extra

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #380 on: December 28, 2015, 04:38:06 PM »
The graphics are complete ass by today's standards but this game had a budget of only 50k and graphics were never its intention so I guess that's to be expected. Besides, the game does have some pretty aesthetically pleasing parts despite the weak graphics.

And yes, Undertale is as good as people say it is. Just make sure to go in as blind as humanly possible - and I do mean it, the game throws a curveball at you less than 5 minutes into the game.

You may not find the game's appeal in your first playthrough, most people don't, but stick with it, you'll see what everyone means soon enough.
I was never the one to consider graphic to be important, I could Cave Story with no problem (Besides, graphic intensive game melt my laptop). But Undertale's graphic bothers me. But as I play it, I begin to mellow out.

I'm a kind person, so I'll try to spare anything. Besides, it's more interesting to find a way to tame the enemies and bosses. I already know what XP stands for anyway and it's not Experience Point.
Flowey scares the fuck outta me.

Edit: This game has a Tsunderplane as an enemy, a tsundere plane wearing Yukari's hat. Best.Enemy.Ever!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 04:30:55 PM by Your Everyday NEET »

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #381 on: December 29, 2015, 08:59:31 PM »
All this talk of Castlevania made me get copies of OoE and PoR myself.

Got no damage medals for every boss up to Dracula's castle this far. The last two bosses before that were made significantly easier just by using Vol Scutum and Scutum respectively, as they let you get in attacks for free when you would normally have to dodge. I dig it.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #382 on: December 29, 2015, 09:56:33 PM »
Yup, I never really used the shield glyphs, but I can see why they're great. They seem like they sort of clash with Arma Custos (which is easily the best support glyph in my opinion, barring Dominus Agony "skip every boss fight" cheese tactics") late game, but then again maybe not. I could see deliberately dropping to low health, then using a shield glyph to protect yourself so you can constantly spam Vol Ascia without risking getting one-shotted because of your low health. Not sure that beats dual Vol Ascia and dodging+Moonwalkers, but maybe there are some fights where that would be useful. Maaaaybe for Eligor's crossbow attacks?

I should do an all-medals run some day, but I'm horrible at fighting that stupid sand fish. I swear they just don't give you a big enough arena to dodge sometimes.

I've been playing Phoenix Wright on my DS since I wrapped up Castlevania. Not sure what I think of it yet. The obvious comparison is to Danganronpa, but I'm not sure that's valid. How do the court scenes actually mechanically work? Is there a hidden "health bar" that depletes when you do something wrong? Or is it more of a flowchart that ends in win or loss states? It's not clear to me yet how on-rails I am, or where the rails are. I can tell they're there, but not exactly in wjat way yet.

I like the game fine so far, but Phoenix has a bit too much of a mind of his own for my taste. I've had a couple of times so far where I chose a command for him and he executed it in a way other than how I was expecting, in such a way that I would have chosen another option if I knew exactly what he was going to do. It's not a big problem, but I've found myself getting frustrated with the game a few times because of that. And I kind of hate the sound design, the music is atrocious. Which is too bad, because when I turn it off I miss all the silly "objection!" exclamations too.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #383 on: December 30, 2015, 01:23:23 AM »
Really, the best use of shield glyphs is defending against the bat summon during Dracula, as they just ablate off the upward shield.

So I'm finally getting the chance to play all of my PS4 games now that I finally have one, so my trophies are literally all over the place. Seriously, though, I really hope there's eventually crowd maneuver skills in Omega Quintet; I'm getting so tired of the 3 Horizontal and 2 Left skills only really capable of hitting one enemy because they're so spread out.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

« Reply #384 on: December 30, 2015, 01:44:48 AM »
All this talk of Castlevania made me get copies of OoE and PoR myself.

Got no damage medals for every boss up to Dracula's castle this far. The last two bosses before that were made significantly easier just by using Vol Scutum and Scutum respectively, as they let you get in attacks for free when you would normally have to dodge. I dig it.

At first, when I got Vol Scutum, I thought it was nearly useless because it protected at a really awkward angle, and at a much smaller size, but then I realized that it aesthetically matches with Melio Scutum, which you're supposed to pair it with in the end, which is pretty darn cool.

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #385 on: December 30, 2015, 02:19:02 AM »
I've been playing Phoenix Wright on my DS since I wrapped up Castlevania. Not sure what I think of it yet. The obvious comparison is to Danganronpa, but I'm not sure that's valid. How do the court scenes actually mechanically work? Is there a hidden "health bar" that depletes when you do something wrong? Or is it more of a flowchart that ends in win or loss states? It's not clear to me yet how on-rails I am, or where the rails are. I can tell they're there, but not exactly in wjat way yet.

I like the game fine so far, but Phoenix has a bit too much of a mind of his own for my taste. I've had a couple of times so far where I chose a command for him and he executed it in a way other than how I was expecting, in such a way that I would have chosen another option if I knew exactly what he was going to do. It's not a big problem, but I've found myself getting frustrated with the game a few times because of that. And I kind of hate the sound design, the music is atrocious. Which is too bad, because when I turn it off I miss all the silly "objection!" exclamations too.
Duh, the health bar is visible if your choice affect your health. In the first Ace Attorney, you have 5 lives. Second game onward, you have a health bar and the more important the question is, the more more health you lost if you're lost. Presenting wrong evidence when questioning the witness always costs you a live or 20% of your health. In Justice for All, you cannot refill your health after court. Woe to you if you enter court with 10% health left.
Ace Attorney is linear, either you catch the bad guy or you lose by losing all your lives.

commander, meet Cole and his Doubt where he will act like Bad Cop in Good Cop and Bad Cop routine.
I agree, the music is bad. Especially in second game.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 02:27:21 AM by Your Everyday NEET »

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #386 on: December 30, 2015, 02:25:51 AM »
Oh weird. I guess I haven't lost any health yet then, because I haven't seen a health bar. Fair enough.

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #387 on: December 30, 2015, 03:37:01 PM »
True Neutral complete...

Also, fuck Flowey!!! He's the only monster I couldn't spare!

I have a question. Without spoiling myself, can you still reset if you complete No Mercy path? Answer it with yes or no please.

Edit: Changed my mind, I'll unfuck Flowey... just as long as he stop making those creepy faces.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 04:06:55 PM by Your Everyday NEET »

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #388 on: December 31, 2015, 08:03:58 AM »
Yes.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #389 on: December 31, 2015, 08:20:24 AM »
All boss medals obtained. Eligor was the biggest obstacle???

No idea how you're supposed to handle the last part except for "Dominus Agony and pray he dies quickly". Didn't think of using light/dark unions though.