Author Topic: Games You're Playing Right Now Thread VI - Even in this thread, F O E  (Read 281892 times)

notverycreative

• The coldest chill,
  • in the emptiness of reason.
Re: Games You're Playing Right Now Thread VI - Even in this thread, F O E
« Reply #210 on: August 10, 2015, 04:58:00 PM »
I'm on a Suikoden binge. Playing 4, 5, and Tierkreis. I wonder if there's a recruitment guide for Tierkreis that lists the characters in either alphabetical or acquisition order. Acquisition, separated by "now this happened, you can get these people", would be best. The only guide I've seen listed them in their star of destiny order so it's a bitch flipping through the pages (I printed it out) to find who I'm looking for. I'm not even very far, either. I can't even recruit Icas yet, since I don't have enough girls. I wonder what the lowest level possible for Jale to beat his mom in a fight is. Maybe you have to get lucky with paralysis to do it at a low level.
I need an option, a reason, and some hope.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #211 on: August 11, 2015, 11:53:36 AM »
I am done with Neptunia Re;birth 2 which is at 97%, because fuck Stella. Man, compared to Re;birth 1 that was a chore. Half the cast can be described as annoying brats, Awesomeness
Spoiler:
that is Nep-Nep and the rest of CPUs
is not availible for a good portion of the game. Shuffling shares which is more or less mandatory is a pain in the ass even with Colosseum unlocked. To unlock True End you have to do it quite a bit. And you have to do it even more in the True End route to get all characters at 99 level trophy, since some characters are only availible in that route. And those characters aren't even anything special. Lily ranks grind is just tedious. And overall it's just... ugh...

Started Re;birth 3. And it's awesome. Because Plutia. Plutia alone likely outweighs anything bad that Re;birth 3 has. Why couldn't they add her via dlc to Re;birth 2 as they did with Re;birth 1..?
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #212 on: August 13, 2015, 10:09:24 AM »
It's always kind of funny when a game comes up on PS Plus that I've already 100% completed, as many of the Trophies immediately get shunted over to the Rare/Very Rare/Ultra Rare categories.

Anyway, finally got my copy of IA/VT Colorful, and immediate sadface when I learned that See The Lights was pulled at the last minute. I notice that particular module appears to have survived, though, so there may be hope for JP players through DLC?

So we're in the midst of Naval Team Deathmatch in Ace Combat Infinity, and my Wyvern is kicking all kinds of ass. I use it in a primarily A2A role, since SODs aren't exactly useful weapons against Aegis ships (since they begin as missiles, which Aegis' CIWS will obliterate if left unchecked). I have so many Attacker kills (and especially Strike Raptor kills!) that it's kind of absurd. I once had seven Strike Raptor kills in a single sortie, for cryin' out loud. SFFS will deal good damage, but if you use it, you have to move low and slow if you want the focused damage - which means hello, missiles! I've already mentioned SODs, and while GPBs are good against ships, it's also a weapon you have to fly completely straight for unless you're low and close, which puts you directly in my lock-on range.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

« Reply #213 on: August 15, 2015, 02:48:07 AM »
Currently playing Planetside 2, and its a really fun shooter, even though there's so much lag and low fps in large battles ;_;. I'm pretty much an noob right now, so I unfortunately have rather low k/d, but at least as an engineer I can repair vehicles and give ammo and some cover fire. Had an great moment where I was hitting a bunch of tanks in a MAX suit, and despite being my first time using it, many of my rockets hit the tanks.

Moogs Parfait

• SPRING
  • Plz Send Naps
    • Danmaku!! Official Site
« Reply #214 on: August 16, 2015, 11:16:52 PM »
This eroge aimed at women was made by a friend of mine (She's the artist)

http://sugarscript.itch.io/cute-demon-crashers

I'm playing it despite being totally out of the target audience

« Reply #215 on: August 18, 2015, 12:58:00 AM »
>try out 100% orange juice

i literally have the worse rng in video games oh my god kill me right now

Lollipop

• stay woke
  • literally and figuratively dying
« Reply #216 on: August 18, 2015, 03:41:20 AM »
Professor Layton. All of their games are essentially "Hey look, Professor! Someone trampled a bush! I know that we have to escape from this giant death fortress with vampires in it, but that looks like a puzzle to me! Let's just take 10 minutes while the bomb counts down to our doom to have some tea and chat about it, does that sound good?"
Touhou 1CCS:
Hard: LLS, EoSD(NB), PCB(NB), IN, MoF, TD, DDC(NB), LoLK
Lunatic: EoSD, PCB, DDC, LoLK
Extra: LLS, EoSD, PCB(Extra&Phantasm), IN, MoF, SA, DDC, LoLK
Current Focus: 1cc SA Hard, or an Extra

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #217 on: August 18, 2015, 09:40:34 AM »
i literally have the worse rng in video games oh my god kill me right now

That's 100% Orange Juice in a nutshell. You will fail dice rolls... a lot... and this coming from someone who is still stuck on
Spoiler:
TOMOMO F**KING HELL!

Playing with friends is hilarious, though~ <3

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #218 on: August 18, 2015, 03:35:15 PM »
That's 100% Orange Juice in a nutshell. You will fail dice rolls... a lot... and this coming from someone who is still stuck on
Spoiler:
TOMOMO F**KING HELL!

Playing with friends is hilarious, though~ <3
I can say this to back up Tamashii's statement it is funny to play with friends on 100% OJ especially when RNG screws you over while your friends get even the worse end of the stick.
Spoiler:
Story mode though... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE Tomomo and Popo............ HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 03:38:07 PM by MewMewHeart »
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

notverycreative

• The coldest chill,
  • in the emptiness of reason.
« Reply #219 on: August 18, 2015, 07:18:13 PM »
I'm playing Suikoden 3 again oh god help me I can't stop the Suikoden-ing. And I actually like it. I'm just annoyed that PDF doesn't go up as you level, and you still only have 2 armor slots (technically 3, but there are so few people who use shields that it's a blank spot for MOST OF THE CAST). I'm glad 4 and 5 fixed that with Head/Body/Hands/Feet. 5's a little weird because a lot of the accessories are kinda garbage or too expensive for what they do (50% status resistance item is worth every penny even if it's like 60k potch) and you don't really need to pack tons of healing items since you can just farm Magic Absorb rune pieces, which gives your healers infinite MP as long as they don't cast every turn and their attacks on the off-turns land. 4 is better, but the item crafting is so bad (it forces you to use trading to rank up all the materials and that takes a few hours if you're stupidly-loaded) and the Speed Ring, which is buyable, is pretty much the best thing in the game.
I need an option, a reason, and some hope.

Mitsuhide

• History Nerd
    • The one eyed gamer
« Reply #220 on: August 18, 2015, 10:59:25 PM »
I'm playing Touhou 9 and Civilization IV
Touhou 9 is... different. I really like it! Pretty intense. i think.
And Civ IV is a great game too! Beyond the Sword has a lot of civs and leaders and some scenarios that come with it. There's a WW2 mod on it that is a bit overwhelming due to the sizes of sone countries, but it's good. It's just that they don't have Hitler, Hirohito or Tōjō. How can you not have a WW2 mod in a game like this and not have Hitler? They have Stalin though, so that's some accuracy I guess.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #221 on: August 19, 2015, 03:20:22 PM »
Bought, became addicted to, and conquered said addiction of FTL in 25 hours. Was a bloody pain to beat the Flagship, I took like 5 times, first time was going in blind with default Kestrel A and not even getting past the first stage with its godforsaken 4 layer shields, and without drones and cloak to survive the broken weapons....yeah, went about as well as you would expected. Basically the first run was letting me get a hang of what the monstrosity is capable, probably wouldve been better if I didn't get scammed by loads of slugs events and lost my crew to bad micromanagement when I suffocated my shields operator. On the bright side, I think I unlocked layout B because of how noob I am and how many coincedences it took for me to even make it to The Last Stand. Its amazing, but I'll get to that later.

Took some notes, died a few times and again went for a second shot after reading some general tips (didn't cheat on knowing what the Flagship has on the next stages), because of luck and stuff and I realized I needed to prepare all I could, so I avoided all nebulaes and hostiles if I could, and went in (still with Kestrel A), and proceeded to arm myself with (I think) a charge laser thing and a missle launcher, bought cloak, hack and drones, didn't have enough power for them all unfortunately, and I still wasn't comfortable with teleports, so yeah, survived initial wave of triple missles and lasers just fine, but then I got royally screwed up my butt.

After this I was starting to doubt if the A layout is even suitable for the boss fight, because I was having so much difficulty amassing enough firepower to take on the boss, I started experimenting alot with the B layout, unlocked the C layout, Torus and the Stealth Cruiser along the way, was having loads of fun skirmishing enemies in the early. With that very simple autofire (target systems, bam, win) and fantastic anti-boarding airlock system, its a walk in the park to collect scrap and make it to the lategame, therefore I also attempted a few not very serious runs when encountering the flagship, but, while I do sometimes gain enough firepower to actually do damage (and avoid some of them) on these runs, the most Ive made it was always to the 2nd stage, and always I will get slaughtered by the drones. I tried a combination of hack+drone+cloak, but none of those worked. Besides, with scrap going into the additional firepower its often difficult to also be lucky enough to level up my engines and shields.

I've had one serious run with the red-tail, after all of these trials and resets, I was bloody determined too. I felt like I had to make a run for it when the star map revealed that I have a clear line of green sectors, meaning more peaceful encounters and less risky events. I happened upon a powerful (but very scrap intensive) fire beam and charge laser + teleporting bombs combo which means I can deactivate the shields and choke+burn the flagship, allowing me to constantly put pressure on their shields system and kill the crew who would otherwise be repairing the flagship, it went surprisingly well, even without upgrading drones, my upgraded shields and engines were barely enough to outlast everything but the missle barrage, but finally, very irritatingly, my fate was sealed when I got their entire ship on fire and was about the kill the rest of the crew, an inopportune missle deactivated my shields, forcing me to reroute power to my engines instead, but beams don't give two fucks about evasion, they care about me not having my shields only, and the AI rekted my ship, hard. I was fuming furious.

I thus took a break from the red-tail and tried out one trip with the Nessasio A, the beam was suprisingly nice, since it has about the same power as red-tail (abeit with more micro) and I am already pretty comfortable with cloak usage. I was one shotting ships and taking even less damage than I would from usual red-tail (since cloak is cloak, after all), and before I knew it I made it to the flagship again with a halberd beam and teleporting bombs, I actually don't remember very well how I lost this one, but I pretty easily rekted its first stage because beams are op, but I knew without killing off the crew I can't survive the power surge in stage 2, so I took a detour to a repair station and instead got ambushed by a rebel elite...mopping off the few hull points I have left as I exploded pathetically....yeah, that was stupid.

Final run was done earlier, I happened upon 4 mantises and I knew I had to make a boarding focused build. It was pretty fun  because I spent very little on weapons, I pretty much used exactly what I salvaged since I got a mixed bag of goodies, I got an ion bomb, two heavy lasers (pretty useless) and a small bomb, bypassing shields with ion and bombs is fun because I can then lock down their medbay as their crew helplessly cower in the might of my gold mantis boarders is damn fun while they are stationed to crush the cockpit and shields, oh, and did I mention I got money to invest in hacks, drones (defense AND hull repair) and engines and shields precisely because of how much I saved on weapons update? Things went pretty smooth, although phase 3 did give me some trouble because I lost 2 boarders during the first stage and isn't killing off the flagships systems fast enough, the power surge happened along with the triple missles and I got an oxygen breach, my teleporter was busted and my medbay is also busted, but they lasted long enough that I took the shields and artilery out anyway, so afterwards I just teleported back and leisurely repaired while my lasers were set on auto-fire until they killed the thing, I think I also sended in my boarders again though to bust their engines because dodgerate is a bitch and I ran out of missles.

tldr ftl was fun, worth the two tf2 keys
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

draganuv15

« Reply #222 on: August 20, 2015, 04:37:17 PM »
Well a while ago I finally hit 60 with Summoner on Final Fantasy 14! Now to wait for everyone in my FC to get up to snuff so we can attempt Bismarck EX, Ravana EX and potentially try to run Alexander and get that Gordian gear. Though right now I'm mostly just focused on levelling Astrologian (I'm 51 right now) and getting Centurio seals so I can upgrade my Doman armour. Heavensward's story has actually destroyed me as a person though I wasn't prepared for literally anything that had happened and I paid the consequences. I've also given up on getting my relic weapon to any reasonable grade. It's at Atma now and i keep neglecting to do my books because busy work for glamour fodder.

Was actually thinking of making a thread for Final Fantasy 14 with 3.1 coming out in the near future, though I don't know how many people here play it and I also kind of have my own FC so I probably wouldn't join an MotK FC unless I made an alt.

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
« Reply #223 on: August 20, 2015, 06:41:01 PM »
Was actually thinking of making a thread for Final Fantasy 14 with 3.1 coming out in the near future, though I don't know how many people here play it and I also kind of have my own FC so I probably wouldn't join an MotK FC unless I made an alt.
There's quite a few of us around, albeit I think split across several servers unfortunately.

CyberAngel

• Retired
« Reply #224 on: August 21, 2015, 06:22:43 PM »
Time to blow the dust off a nice and moderately-old game named Nox. It looks like a Diablo clone at first glance, but actually is more of an action game that an RPG. I really like it, but it has one problem - it's fully predetermined, with practically no randomization at all. Still, it's nice to replay it again after all those years. I planned to do an LP for it, but screenshots end up being too big to post.Too bad, it's actually can be pretty interesting or funny sometimes.

draganuv15

« Reply #225 on: August 21, 2015, 06:58:48 PM »
There's quite a few of us around, albeit I think split across several servers unfortunately.
Yeah I imagined that being a case what with the forum members being from all over the globe, though it might be good to have a thread to talk about updates, share tips and stuff and talk about whatever things we happen to experience and yell about Esoterics/Gordian Part Exchanges.

Lollipop

• stay woke
  • literally and figuratively dying
« Reply #226 on: August 24, 2015, 04:29:05 AM »
So much Labyrinth of Touhou because I like rpgs. However, what I don't like about LoT (and RPGs in general) is grinding. OMFG I spend around 3-4 hours at a time, walking back and forth and it gets booooring. Which is why I have youtube playing as well, so I don't die of bored.
Touhou 1CCS:
Hard: LLS, EoSD(NB), PCB(NB), IN, MoF, TD, DDC(NB), LoLK
Lunatic: EoSD, PCB, DDC, LoLK
Extra: LLS, EoSD, PCB(Extra&Phantasm), IN, MoF, SA, DDC, LoLK
Current Focus: 1cc SA Hard, or an Extra

CyberAngel

• Retired
« Reply #227 on: August 24, 2015, 08:40:50 PM »
Completed Nox with all three classes. The routes are actually unique for each one, even though half of the maps are almost exact copies between all routes. At first the thought of going through the same places three times felt unbearable, but different classes successfully provide vastly different gameplay, so I had a lot of fun. Actually, I learned a few new things (or maybe they're old things I've already forgotten?) so maybe I'll replay this again someday.

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #228 on: August 24, 2015, 10:42:15 PM »

We could certainly do that! Even though we are indeed scattered accross servers it would still be fun to discuss between us.

I am definitely really really bad at making threads though.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 10:46:51 PM by Toyosatomimi No Sacchi »

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel
« Reply #229 on: August 25, 2015, 03:46:19 PM »
So much Labyrinth of Touhou because I like rpgs. However, what I don't like about LoT (and RPGs in general) is grinding. OMFG I spend around 3-4 hours at a time, walking back and forth and it gets booooring. Which is why I have youtube playing as well, so I don't die of bored.
You thought LoT grinding is bad? Try Genius of Sappheiros where there is no leaked experience. I spent 100 hours of my life leveling up all 12 characters not because I was bored, but because EVERY character is mandatory to beat the Final Boss.

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
« Reply #230 on: August 28, 2015, 12:41:53 PM »
Majora's Mask continues! I have put it down and picked it back up more times than I can count, mostly because I'll get lost or stuck and then whoops I won't play it for a week or more. When asked about how I should go about playing things, I was told to just use a guide if I want to find/do most of everything and have made a good bit of progress as a result. It helped me get all the fairies in the second dungeon, get through the golden skulltula swamp house, and get my power keg handling certificate. Now I'm of to face... THEM.

I am also playing Bioshock 2 since a replay of the first one went so well. While it deserves demerits for attempting to copy/paste much of the first, I do like the little sister defense segments. The camera research isn't as fun this time though.

Immediately after all of this will be Metal Gear Solid 5. I haven't played one of the games since Snake Eater. Should be an interesting romp.

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
« Reply #231 on: August 29, 2015, 02:40:02 PM »
The only games I can attest to playing recently are Touhou and Persona 4.
I remember, now, why I stopped my Expert file on P4- being two dungeons behind on levels is basically impossible. I'm tackling the Secret Base at level 38-44 >_>

You thought LoT grinding is bad? Try Genius of Sappheiros where there is no leaked experience. I spent 100 hours of my life leveling up all 12 characters not because I was bored, but because EVERY character is mandatory to beat the Final Boss.

Oh jesus.

[looks at stage 10 save file]
[does not resume]

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #232 on: August 31, 2015, 04:22:03 PM »
I've been meaning to play Pillars Of Eternity since it came out and got great reviews, but I've been too busy to justify buying it. I have a layoff week between contracts at work this week though, so I had to choose between that and finally starting Dark Souls. For whatever reason I picked Pillars Of Eternity, and I played it quite a lot yesterday.

It's an isometric RPG in the style of Baldur's Gate, hailed as the true spiritual successor to that franchise (because fuck Dragon Age, Baldur's Gate scion it was not). The system is sort of like Dungeons And Dragons, but not really. I'm ~4 hours in, and it didn't really hook me at first. The first hour was a lot of context-less world building and boring "wander around the woods and collect berries" RPG tutorial. But once the first dungeon kicked off I couldn't stop playing it. It reminded me why I love a great iso RPG so much more than a JRPG. The dungeons are small, but they're packed and diverse. Combat actually feels dangerous and skill-testing almost every time there's a fight, there's little or no grinding trash mobs.

Sometimes it goes a little too far in that direction for my taste, the area I'm in right now has tons of ghost enemies who can teleport instantly to right next to your spellcasters, attack incredibly fast and have a high chance to stun you on hit, leading to chain-stun situations where you basically lose the second one touches you, and they hang out with will 'o wisp enemies who can charm your guys with a high success rate and have strong ranged attacks that they auto-aim at the weakest member of your party every time. But I realized when I went to bed last night that I think I can just sneak past a lot of them and I've been being dumb and wasting resources by trying to fight all of them. That's what I get for playing at 4am I guess.

I still haven't gotten the hang of the rules yet, but they seem set up to force you to slowly bleed away health as you go from encounter to encounter even in the best case scenario. All characters have four different defenses, and all attacks target one of those four defenses. Getting them all to be high seems difficult or impossible, so you're always going to have one or two weak defenses on any given guy so you're ready to get shredded if you run into a mixed group of enemies, especially this early in the game when I don't have access to exactly what the enemy stats actually are. And the attacking rules allow for near-misses to graze and still hit for minimal damage, which means a decked out tank fighting a pack of wolves is still going to rack up lots of little bits of damage from grazes. At least it looks that way to me right now, maybe I'm just failing to understand how the combat works.

So Pillars Of Eternity cost me $45 on Steam, which seems high for a Steam game, and requires me to use an industrial-strength cooling pad that's a bitch to play with to avoid overheating my end-of-life laptop, but I think it's great so far despite the slightly slow start. The lore is a little too densely packed for my current fantasy tolerance levels, but I'm finding myself getting invested in the story anyway. Hopefully I can finish most of it during my week off, because this game is going to kill me if I stay up this late playing it during a work week.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 04:24:25 PM by commandercool »
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

pineyappled

« Reply #233 on: August 31, 2015, 06:46:13 PM »
PoE is #1 on my will-probably-finish-someday list. I start a new character, play it for two or three days... then something comes up and I drop the game for a few months and forget what the heck I was doing and start over again.  At this point I've got three saves, none past Act 2. :toot:

CyberAngel

• Retired
« Reply #234 on: September 01, 2015, 05:07:24 PM »
Did a sort-of challenge run in Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis - no persuasions. A bit harder at first, but by the last third there still was a lot of money and nothing interesting to buy. Also, went through Rictor's path and used only 8 characters. Never had to use training. The setup:

- Alphonse as a Warlock (planned for a Dragoon, but there aren't enough dragons; didn't regret it, though - Fluid Magic is OP!)
- Eleanor as a Priest (maybe I shouldn't have abused Divine Radiance this time...)
- Lobelia the Angel Knight <3
- a Swordmaster (with Time Flux)
- a Siren
- a Mermaid
- a Fairy
- a Hawkman with a whip
- a chaotic ice-element dragon (who was, ironically, Snapdragon'd to make space for Lobelia)

Yeah, even though I planned this run as a challenge, I ended up breaking the game even more than before with just Fluid Magic + Time Flux + summon/Divine Radiance. Oh well, at least now I see how useful support classes can be.

Spotty Len

• The Spottiest Len Around
  • Yuuka Master Race
« Reply #235 on: September 01, 2015, 06:25:24 PM »
While everybody and their mother is excited about MGSV:TPP, I'm excited for another game that was just released : THIS BABY RIGHT THERE! Return of Touhou Mother!

Considering how much I was stalking this translation project, damn I can barely contain my hype.

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #236 on: September 01, 2015, 08:54:36 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o
Being as Touhou Mother is what got me started down this rabbit hole in the first place I am downloading this right the hell now.  I'd check every now and then to see if it was finished but always came away disappointed, mondo thanks for the heads up!

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #237 on: September 01, 2015, 11:11:42 PM »
Well, I had to drive all over town chasing down my roommate to take is PS Vita so I could play it, but I got Ultra Despair Girls: Danganronpa Another Episode. I've got less than four days to finish it before I leave town, with a Vita that's shared between three people. I've already whacked out my sleeping schedule playing Pillars Of Eternity, so I am willing to not sleep to finish this game. You're on hold, PoE. Nice try.

Edit:
Spoiler:
Oh good, all of my least favorite characters from the previous games and nobody I like has made a cameo yet. Yaaaay?

Well, okay, Toko's pretty great. For some reason her skirt is slit all the way to the top, she's wearing sexy thighhighs, and she has a full-on panty-flashing spin kick. Can honestly say I didn't expect that. Genocide Jill is super fun to play as though.

Edit edit: Ha ha, Toko can transform at will by tasering herself in the head. Persona...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 12:31:37 AM by commandercool »
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel
« Reply #238 on: September 02, 2015, 01:28:25 PM »
While everybody and their mother is excited about MGSV:TPP, I'm excited for another game that was just released : THIS BABY RIGHT THERE! Return of Touhou Mother!
Wow, I haven't checked it for a long and now it's released? Heck yeah! Time to make him pay for what he did
Spoiler:
and maybe LP it just for the heck of it
. Thanks for the heads up.

Two more words: Fuck Konami!

« Reply #239 on: September 03, 2015, 06:05:20 AM »
Played and beat Stasis. It's an interesting horror point and click adventure game, and not terribly long (beat it in around five hours). Very unsettling and gory, graphics aren't exactly "modern" but they do well enough, and some of the puzzles are fairly difficult to suss out, but it's fairly easy to recover from deaths. Not sure it's worth $25, so I'd wait for it to go on sale if you want to pick it up.