Author Topic: Wondering about a nickname change, if possible  (Read 3456 times)

Wondering about a nickname change, if possible
« on: February 14, 2015, 07:07:26 AM »
Heya, good day to you all.

I was wondering, if at all possible, if I could request a nickname change only just once, please. For some reasons that may be a bit much to explain here in this topic, I should really not be using this name of mine at all anymore, and this is rather important to me. (though you can read about some of it here if you want, 6th quote. And my post later in the topic)

To put it simply though, this whole thing was a very big mistake and I should have never used this name in the first place. Elsewhere, I am more commonly known as ReimiliaScarlet (spelling is correct, adjusted to include Rei, my own name) or simply Rei. If this could be done, I'd be most grateful if my nickname could be changed to either of those, preferably the first.

Thank you for your time. I'm sure this is a very unusual reason to request a nickname change, but it does mean a lot to me if it can be changed.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Re: Wondering about a nickname change, if possible
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 10:58:23 PM »
Done

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."