Author Topic: On a certain fangame project by a certain developer  (Read 71087 times)

Firestorm29

• Lily White Mage
  • Spring Time is Healing Time~
Re: On a certain fangame project by a certain developer
« Reply #210 on: February 08, 2015, 04:44:40 PM »
I feel like a better description of this fiasco is Xbox1 with parts of Garry's Incident for flavor myself.

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #211 on: February 08, 2015, 04:51:24 PM »
I really hate to make comparisons of this nature, but this is starting to feel like history is repeating itself with the Phil Fish. (I hope this is okay to reference this)

Oh please. At least Fish could find people who could compensate for his behavior when it counted.

FSS on the other hand probably couldn't be saved if God himself intervened.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 05:00:03 PM by Nefarious Nightmare Nun »

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2015, 06:06:57 PM »
Just make a simple apology, and be on with it.  Yeesh...

I will say that if they do want to make an apology, they should do so in their own space. Anyone who cares will see it. Anyone who doesn't care, well, doesn't care.

Either way, I'm perfectly content with FSS going their own way and MotK going ours. We have our own fun to engage in separate from FSS. Here's hoping they can just let this shit go and get on with whatever it is they do.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Flandre5carlet

• Sister of the Devil
  • "So all I have to do is 'kyuu', and..."
    • flan.moe
« Reply #213 on: February 08, 2015, 11:33:00 PM »
He's responding in the comments of the reupload, now.

He's feigning ignorance about doxxing, lol.

« Reply #214 on: February 08, 2015, 11:51:05 PM »
He's responding in the comments of the reupload, now.
......Reading some of the replies just makes my head hurt. I hope nobody's expecting any appology or modifications to that video out of respect any time soon....

I look forward to when the front page will contain news of Touhou 15 or (....sigh....) ULiL. That will be a good day.... =)

Pywackett-Barchetta

• Icelandic Elf Inspector
  • G-A-M-E O-V-E-R
    • Tumblr
« Reply #215 on: February 08, 2015, 11:56:57 PM »
......Reading some of the replies just makes my head hurt. I hope nobody's expecting any appology or modifications to that video out of respect any time soon....

I look forward to when the front page will contain news of Touhou 15 or (....sigh....) ULiL. That will be a good day.... =)
That will be quite refreshing, indeed.

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
« Reply #216 on: February 09, 2015, 12:48:28 AM »
He's feigning ignorance about doxxing, lol.

Yeah, as if that will help him. Feigning ignorance doesn't make him innocent.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #217 on: February 09, 2015, 03:27:42 AM »
Yeah, as if that will help him. Feigning ignorance doesn't make him innocent.
Well he could plead insanity
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Paz legalces

• Namusan
  • Howdy, I am Potato
    • Touhou Project FB
« Reply #218 on: February 09, 2015, 05:57:45 AM »
Saijee newest video uploaded from an alternate Youtube account
http://youtu.be/bAtM0cWgAWU
Some hit and miss points... but what baffle me the most (not exact quote, paraphrasing btw),
While Fumio and Ruw is the same person, Fumio didn't respond to our email but Ruw said it was just a misunderstanding and that we can continue on making the game... I feel it was just a bait from Ruw to have continue on making the game so that TSA can copyright claim strike us the second time
What the f***ing f***?  :V

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #219 on: February 09, 2015, 06:40:49 AM »
Quote:
While Fumio and Ruw is the same person, Fumio didn't respond to our email but Ruw said it was just a misunderstanding and that we can continue on making the game... I feel it was just a bait from Ruw to have continue on making the game so that TSA can copyright claim strike us the second time
SAY WHAT!? Hold on I call shenanigans!!!!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 06:42:37 AM by MewMewHeart »
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

« Reply #220 on: February 09, 2015, 07:28:08 AM »
owh the 6th thread... i wish i can be as famous as him now...

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #221 on: February 09, 2015, 08:04:58 AM »
I honestly still don't understand why he is so persistent about this video. He continues to commit  to fraud, doxxing and slander as long as those videos are there. There is no justification for it, no matter what pitty argument he brings up. I've read his ignorance about the doxxing questions, he is echoing that misinformed person called Roeben Vink from his previous videos and thinks that it is the truth.

He continues to drag innocent people into his personal sorrow and despair.

Paz legalces

• Namusan
  • Howdy, I am Potato
    • Touhou Project FB
« Reply #222 on: February 09, 2015, 08:27:09 AM »
Update: Mr Saijee sorry for the "bait" claim, saying that was just his thought back during that time and have added annotation explaining so
He has also removed the old description copying from the old video upon my inquiry (talking right now atm)
Since he is banned here, I am asking if he would like anything forwarded since he seems to want people to come and have a "fair discussion" with "no more accusations" and any accusation in that newest video wasn't intentional

« Reply #223 on: February 09, 2015, 08:28:55 AM »
His defense on the doxxing claims is more or less "I didn't know that publishing someone's public information is violating their privacy."

The problem is the consequences that would bring. He may not meant it, but doing that seems like he is painting a huge target on the people whose information is shown in the video.

Also, he stated that the new video is not meant to wash away comments, and said to look at the upload date of the new video. I dont understand how youtube works, but the new video is dated at 5th Feb.

Paz legalces

• Namusan
  • Howdy, I am Potato
    • Touhou Project FB
« Reply #224 on: February 09, 2015, 08:44:28 AM »
Have been talking to Mr. Saijee within the past half an hours or more
Here is his message to the group in relation to the purpose of the new video

"I would like to invite anyone and everyone to a civil discussion regarding anything about the events that transpired during TSSB. I'm willing to dedicate time to respond to all comments left in videos on this channel unscripted once or twice a week. Despite what anyone has to say, at the moment which I make any statement, I believe them to be true. I admit that this does not grantee that the statements themselves are correct, but they are completely honest. And if we can all be honest and civil about everything then I think that collectively we can figure out the true story; the chances are that both the story on the 24 min video and the way that it is described in other places both have issues that are incorrect."

also, for me personally... I think it is similar to the message above so might as well

I would like to invite you and your fb page to civil discussion on the ordeal "after the fact" so that we can try to collectively figure out what actually happened since our versions of the story are very different.
No more accusations, no more shouting, no more name calling. Just a conversation where everyone can have open discussion.

Firestorm29

• Lily White Mage
  • Spring Time is Healing Time~
« Reply #225 on: February 09, 2015, 08:52:20 AM »
Personally, I think he's a week too late for that. You can't simply hack up people's messages and expect them to trust you, especially after the kind of damages he was dealing.

Maybe in time perhaps...

(Edit ) Paz, would you consider posting something for me there, if I have time to type it up?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 09:06:56 AM by Firestorm29 »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #226 on: February 09, 2015, 09:08:48 AM »
Paz no personal offence meant to you, I understand your good intentions in trying to stay neutral in this but he is banned for a reason here. If he is using you as a proxy to relay messages to our community it defeats the purpose.

We gave him plenty of opportunity and chances to talk this out personally but he rejected all methods due to w/e excuses. Then he send ShinesBright as a proxy, while none of them were banned. And now he is using you after he is banned?

Sorry, not sure what to think of this.

Edit:
Also my personal opinion in all of this, outside of my moderator job or member of MotK: I don't communicate with people who commit to fraud, doxxing and slander. Especially people who don't apologise proper. So he definitely should stop using you as a proxy to relay messages.

Also: Important to note. Saijee is forgetting that he would've been unprobated the very day he posted the video doxxing Ruw. Meaning he would gain full access again to the forum and potential dialogues. But he decided to put up the video exactly on the same day. I had decide to place him a soft punishment for his ignorance. 1 Week of cooldown was given. But in the end, he abused all my good intentions by disclosing all my PMs and forcefully modifying them to obscure their meaning.

He could also appeal and explain himself in Eiki's section. Banned or probated members can see the forum section and interact with the moderation team. He chose to do none.

So personally Paz, I see no reason why you are acting as a proxy for him. I respect your efforts and I like you as a person but this does nobody good in my opinion.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 09:17:50 AM by Helepolis »

Paz legalces

• Namusan
  • Howdy, I am Potato
    • Touhou Project FB
« Reply #227 on: February 09, 2015, 09:22:40 AM »
And now he is using you after he is banned?... So personally Paz, I see no reason why you are acting as a proxy for him. 
Actually, I was the one who offer him an opportunity to have anything he would want to say being relayed here (he was just inviting only me and my fb page in general)... so it was I who took the initiative and ask if he would like to invite the motk people as well and I would happily relay it for him... since the video also largely concerning the motk staffs as well...
My apologies if it seems otherwise and if what I do seem to be undermining your group's effort in laying this matter at rest; I have no intention of disrespecting the community's decision to ban him and was just thinking of it as a good gesture to salvage any goodwills left between the 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5)... my apologies  :ohdear:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 09:26:39 AM by Paz legalces »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #228 on: February 09, 2015, 09:30:24 AM »
You don't need to apologise in my opinion. Like I said, good intentions are shown with no harm meant. We are not going to edit your messages or delete them. I also suggest you don't edit it either. Leave the posts as they are.

Of course the people are free to go and discuss or do what he/she likes. So thanks for the announcement either way.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #229 on: February 09, 2015, 12:37:45 PM »
Yeah, you know what? At this point I feel there's really nothing more to be gained by this thread. The whole FSS team have been banned from here, and anyone who still gives a shit about what this dude thinks or says is already on his YouTube or FB space engaging with him. We don't want his voice here. So right now this thread's purpose seems solely to be kind of snickering behind their backs (or in front of their backs, as they are demonstrably following this thread).

My vote is for locking this up already. There is nothing more to be gained here. All good intentions aside, I would prefer if people not bring Saijee's voice into this space - go to his space if you want to engage with him. We are beyond done with him here.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #230 on: February 09, 2015, 01:07:32 PM »
Quite.

Edit: If you have any concerns regarding this thread, please let me know.  It will otherwise remain locked indefinitely.