Author Topic: Len'en Project Translation (now with its own wiki!)  (Read 24926 times)

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
Re: Len'en Project Translation (now with its own wiki!)
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2015, 02:18:49 AM »
This is a question about the new demo - Are there any plans for the spell card names to be translated anytime in the near future? I ask because I'd like to populate my Random Spellcard Generator database with the new attacks introduced in the demo, but the Len'en Wiki (on ShoutWiki) seems to have none of them in the master list.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 02:20:55 AM by Sparen »

Yoshiquest

• Some weird programmer
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2015, 05:59:58 PM »
This is a question about the new demo - Are there any plans for the spell card names to be translated anytime in the near future? I ask because I'd like to populate my Random Spellcard Generator database with the new attacks introduced in the demo, but the Len'en Wiki (on ShoutWiki) seems to have none of them in the master list.

Oh, yes. An acquaintance of mine (popfan95b) has been translating the actual game files, since JinX recently added a system for translating the text in-game. You can find his work here (in the meantime, I've been working on and off on an automatic patcher for the games similar to thcrap). He also translated the spell card names too, so you could probably take a peek at the files in the text_dat/spell_name folder and find them. Or you could just view them in game.
Sudo make me a sandwich.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2015, 08:10:10 PM »
Oh, yes. An acquaintance of mine (popfan95b) has been translating the actual game files, since JinX recently added a system for translating the text in-game. You can find his work here (in the meantime, I've been working on and off on an automatic patcher for the games similar to thcrap). He also translated the spell card names too, so you could probably take a peek at the files in the text_dat/spell_name folder and find them. Or you could just view them in game.

Thanks. Good to know.

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2016, 06:33:59 PM »
So, I think this might have some relevance for this topic. Over the last weeks I (with the help of Touhou SE) was able to crack open the dat.led file of the games, which holds most of the graphics and dialogues for the game. I immediately started to translate (copy-paste from the wiki) the dialogues and all other text files. Luckily I didn't have to start with nothing, as a user named Popfan(I don't know if he's here, but he definitely is on our discord) had translated some graphics (like the Trick Nostalgie logo at the start) which he allowed me to use for my Patch as well.
So here is my first version of an English-Patch Evanscent Existence.
You can download it here: http://www.filedropper.com/dat
(Please tell me if the link isn't working)
To install the patch, you need to extract the dat file from the zipfile. Then you go to your EE folder, where there should be a file called dat.led. Delete this file (or move it away) and replace it with the dat folder you just extracted. Now you should be able to play (please inform me if you can't.)

Keep in mind that it is only supposed to be an alpha-version. The game should be completely playable, but there might be some typos or offscreen text, that I didn't see.
Please contact me, when you find anything, that you think, that should not be like it is.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 08:04:17 PM by Satorioshi »