Author Topic: Girls with guns...  (Read 2272 times)

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Do not mess with a soldier
Girls with guns...
« on: January 03, 2015, 06:33:29 AM »
I know that the 2hus don't use guns, but...

Suppose that the girls used real guns instead of danmaku, what gun will that girl use and why do you think that gun suits her?
There's nothing inscribed on the dog tag...

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
Re: Girls with guns...
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 06:57:35 AM »
I know nothing about guns, but I can totally see Cirno holding it like this. Except dual wielding, kinda like Death the Kid
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 12:56:27 PM »
All I could think of is Marisa with Anti-Materiel Rifle. It got very high power, high accuracy and insane recoil.
For inspiration, check the game DynaMarisa 3D.

Maple

• Mukyuu!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 06:38:58 PM »
Nitori does canonicaly use guns as per HM, but don't worry if people don't know, her battery gimmick makes her terrible for story mode and not-so-excellent for PvP. Now when giving her guns i remember Strawberry Bose's RPGs and give her WW2 automatic guns. We can make her the gun nut who takes raw materials and creates her own guns.

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2015, 06:58:05 PM »
Reisen used guns iirc, at least she did for the Lunar War back when she was a part of the Lunar army. (I may be mixing this up with fanon interpretation of this however. I don't remember SSiB at all really)

Nitori does count but they're literally water guns. In terms of PVP she's really good with it still but it doesn't go as fast as actual bullets, but that's probably for the sake of balance in a fighting game :V

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 08:04:36 PM »
I can see Reisen with a bolt rifle from back in the day, such as a Mosin Nagant or a Karabiner 98K. Or with a old school semi-automatic like a M1 Garand or Gewehr 43. For some reason, I imagine the LDC as being rustic while having better and heavier hitting ballistics. After all, I do imagine the LDC as still using line infantry, and a Kentucky long rifle wouldn't be out of place.

I could imagine Marisa trying to figure out how to use one of the 88 mm Pak 43s just for fun.  Or go Death Wish 3 style and use a .475 Wildey Magnum. 

AlterEgo

• さぁ、かかってきなさい!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 08:58:09 AM »
I imagine Cirno using a Gatling Gun because, we all know that Cirno is the strongest.

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2015, 02:05:41 PM »
I think a sniper rifle would fit Nitori, seeing she possess that optical camouflage thingy.

I could picture her lying atop the Youkai Mountain with the M24, just looking badass.

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2015, 02:36:08 PM »
- Cirno has dem swag glasses dual wielding two pistols like a gangsta.
- Utsuho has a rocket launcher.
- Marisa uses a Gatling gun (Weapons are all about power ze~)
- Rumia has a slingshot.
- Aki Shizuha has a pistol made out of soap, and she eats it.
Thats pretty much all i could think of.