Author Topic: Z-Lined on shrinemaiden.ppirc.net?  (Read 4367 times)

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Z-Lined on shrinemaiden.ppirc.net?
« on: January 06, 2015, 06:44:15 PM »
So I dropped off my connection to the IRC server momentarily because I wasn't sure if my internet was functioning. When I tried to reconnect, without any obvious reason for it, my connection was blocked alongside the following message:

Closing Link: [::ffff:109.147.254.80] Z:Lined (Your host is listed on ircbl.ahbl.org. For more information, visit http://ahbl.org/removals)  (I don't know this link, may not be safe? Proceed with caution)

As far as I'm aware I haven't done anything to bring this about. In addition I can connect to other servers such as Rizon perfectly fine, and I know of at least two other people who've been blocked in the same manner. Does anyone have an idea what's going on?

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Z-Lined on shrinemaiden.ppirc.net?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 06:54:06 PM »
This is happening to a few people; I suspect it's because IRCBL is borked.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 06:57:02 PM »
This post seems to involve some minor detectiving to figure out the issue, so I think that's the closest we'll get to answering "What happen!?" til TSO notices.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 07:23:25 PM »
I've been having this problem today as well, and guess we'll have to wait on TSO to address the issue given recent changes in AHBL.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 08:15:35 PM »
It's been fixed, AHBL removed as a list and all bans lifted. Sorry about that :[

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 01:25:11 AM »
Yay, thanks~