Author Topic: 新約・東方幻想殺 ~ Re.Phantasmagoria of Imagine Breaker.  (Read 24965 times)

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
Re: 新約・東方幻想殺 ~ Re.Phantasmagoria of Imagine Breaker.
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2015, 11:12:25 AM »
If the dev releases a patch to fix game's performance plz let me know because this game looks pretty good but it is awfully heavy on my computer :o
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2015, 08:51:44 AM »
People were asking for an unlocked score file - I've created one but I'm still trying to work out where it went. In the meantime, I've thrown in a terrible replay "showcasing" Team Miraculous. Basically, Sanae's shot is based on her UFO incarnations and Ruiko's shot is based on Sanae's TD incarnation.

Jaimers

• You just did it because you're older than me.
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2015, 04:53:08 PM »
Good game.

Is there ever a reason to use the other teams when the Reimu team is completely invincible to most bullets in the game.

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2015, 10:10:54 PM »
Is there ever a reason to use the other teams when the Reimu team is completely invincible to most bullets in the game.
Unknown

If the dev releases a patch to fix game's performance plz let me know because this game looks pretty good but it is awfully heavy on my computer :o
He has taken note of the performance issues presented in this thread, and has made strides to improve it. He did note, however, that there may not be drastic FPS improvements in the next patch.

Tried to fiddle around with game files (because I couldn't let two of my waifu teamed up pass, and playing is somewhat of a pain due to bad optimization), but I only managed to swap their bombs with other team.
I fiddled with it as well, and the best I could do was unlock the team for Miracle and Extra only...
Please be wary that this score dat may cause unknown effects (unlikely, but still, take note). http://puu.sh/f7fjX/4d27725643.dat

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2015, 10:37:29 PM »

I guess armpits are the only reason. Talk to gore about it.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2015, 08:38:48 AM »
Good game.

Last Words.

Although, I worked out where the game stores its data, so I guess there isn't a reason after all. Oh well.

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2016, 09:18:28 PM »
Can you please upload this to mediafire or something? I type the code in and it fails. I'm having too much trouble with axfc...

Chill Observer

• Aimless fanatic
  • haHAA
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2017, 12:34:57 PM »
The hitboxes in this game... argh. Also, some attacks drop my fps to a crawl and there's nothing I can do about it.

Other than that though I really like playing this. Got a normal clear and might do extra and miracle afterwards. Dunno about hard/lunatic though, amount of lag I get seems to be proportional to the number of bullets. Thonkang
Retired Touhou player. Not involved with anything Touhou anymore.