Author Topic: AJS's Danmaku Corner  (Read 31193 times)

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
AJS's Danmaku Corner
« on: January 02, 2015, 12:35:10 AM »
My last danmakufu thread was kind of a huge mess, so I'm starting anew.
Welcome to my danmaku corner, where everything's made up and the codes don't matter. 
(That's right, the codes are like yet another crappy BoWaP remake)

OLD scripts (0.12m)
  • My first scripts [Video] (No I will not put them up for download :V)
  • Yukari Yakumo Boss Fight [Video] (This one kinda sucked so I'm not gonna really bother with the download)
  • Kaguya Houraisan's Impossible Script [Video | Download] (This was made for LoCaA's first contest, and ended up winning first place...  At least I think it did?  There was some dispute on whether I broke a rule or not, but in the end I'm just glad people enjoyed it)
  • Yukari Yakumo Boss Fight Ver. 2.0 [Video | Download]
  • Smugmund [Video] (A Christmas gift for one of my friends.  No download for you ;))
  • ZUN Boss Fight [Video] (April Fool's script)
  • No YOU are the boss [Video] (Very early prototype for one of my Koishi Heck spell cards)
  • Shinmyoumaru Sukuna Boss Fight [Video] (Brief script made for fun in response to the recent release of DDC)
  • Yukari Yakumo Extra Boss Ver. 2.5 [Video | Download] (Yeah, I was really intent on improving this script, hehe... ::))
  • Yukari Slamkumo [Video | Download] (The best thing ever)
  • RaNGE #10 - Reimu & Marisa [Download] (This script was incredibly rushed and uninspired because of real-life stuff going on at the time so it's kinda total crap :derp:)

NEW scripts (ph3 0.1 pre6a)
  • Celestial Showdown [Video | Download] (Yukari vs Tenshi script made in the style of the Kaguya vs Mokou battle from Mystical Chain.  Made for LoCaA's 5th contest and ended up winning 1st place)
  • Praise the Sun! [Video | Download] (Troll script made for LoCaA's troll script contest)
  • Dr. Magnus Feirenbacher Boss Battle [Video | Download] (Short, silly, and incredibly lazy script made for a friend in the span of about 2 hours just to show him I could :V)
  • THE STRONGEST [Video | Download] (Super short script made for Cirno Day)
  • 500 Followers Giveaway [Video | Download] (I reached 500 followers on my Tumblr blog, so I picked three winners with a random number generator to commission Danmakufu scripts to.  Third place got 1 nonspell and spell, second got 2 nonspells and spells, and first got 3 nonspells and 3 spells)
  • The Brain of the Moon [Video | Download] (My very first foray into ph3 was an Eirin script that turned out to be a god-awful mess, so I went back and remade it from scratch)
  • Raiko's Rhythm Rumble [Video | Download] (A single spell card in which Raiko has the player play Simon Says, but with Taiko drums.  One slip-up, and it's game-over.  A counter keeps track of how many rounds you last)
  • The Cacophonous Cadre [Video | Download] (A short battle featuring the Prismrivers.  What could go wrong?)
  • Yakumo Ball [Video | Download] (Pong in Danmakufu!  Be warned, Yukari may not necessarily play fair...)
  • Recollection of Scripter's Past [Video | Download] (A trip down memory lane to commemorate 4 years passing since I first started Danmakufu)
  • Koishi Heck [Video | Download] (My entry to RANGE #14, and an homage/unofficial sequel to the infamous Koishi Hell 1 and 2 by puremrz)
  • Master of Worlds [Video | Download] (A short but sweet fight against Hecatia)
  • Flowey the Flower [Video | Download] (It's your best friend!  *Minor Undertale spoilers*)
  • MTT-Brand Silly Script [Video | Download] (How long can you survive this deadly fun quiz show?  *Lotsa Undertale spoilers*)
  • Guardian of the Mastermind [Video | Download] (LOCAA 8 contest entry and pseudo-prequel to Phantasmal Mastermind)
  • Phantasmal Mastermind [Video | Download] (Gimmick-centered Yukari script)
  • Queen of Fools [Video | Download] (Wacky April Fool's Day script)
  • Everlasting Purity [Video | Download] (Gauntlet-style boss run solely featuring ring-based attacks)
  • [New!] Celestial Boundaries [Video | Download] (LoCAA 11 contest entry.  AoCF-styled boss fight with Tenshi and Yukari)

I will continually update this original post with new works as I complete them, so always check back here every so often!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 01:48:19 AM by AJS »

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
Re: AJS's Danmaku Corner
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 11:36:15 PM »
No YOU are the boss [Video] (Experiment with a concept I plan to refine and implement in a future script)

So I'm not the only one who thought of this? Neat script, by the way.
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 04:12:08 AM »
So I'm not the only one who thought of this? Neat script, by the way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzyza7SxtV4#t=135

:3

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 04:21:29 AM »
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 04:25:53 AM »
Again?!

And I haven't heard of these?!

Then again, I must commend AJS for the idea. He's a great inspiration, and his scripts are quite well done. The parts that are meant to be humourous like praise the sun truly do what they're supposed to do.

A lot of people have done things in Danmakufu that you may or may not have thought of, you just gotta look for it.

PhantomSong

• The Ghost Living through Everyday Life.
  • Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 09:28:00 PM »

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2015, 11:52:03 PM »
Phewww, it's been a while since I've actually completed a substantial project.  Anyway, here it is!

500 Followers Giveaway Prizes (I'm uncreative with names...)

Video

EDIT: The original download had a bug (thanks to Sparen for pointing it out to me) where you'd get an error message if you tried to save a replay.  I've changed the download link to a fixed version, so please redownload it if you got the old version
Download

So as I mentioned in the master post, this is a little something I did for my followers on my Tumblr blog.  I ran a random number generator and picked three lucky winners to commission a Danmakufu script from me.  3rd place got 1 nonspell and spell, 2nd place got 2 nonspells and 2 spells (though the guy who won this place didn't have a second nonspell idea, so he just opted to skip that part), and 1st got 3 nonspells and 3 spells.  They provided music, sprites, and ideas (some ideas were very in-detail, others not so much--in which case I improvised).

Most of the characters featured are OCs, but keep an eye out for a few familiar faces. :3

And with that out of the way, on to my next project!  For the time being, I really want to work on Eirin, so that may very well be the next completed project you see from me.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 05:46:42 AM by AJS »

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 03:54:58 AM »
It has come to my attention that with the new Danmakufu update, ObjSound_SetVolumeRate behaves differently.  Thus, I went back and fixed up a few of my scripts to compensate for this. 
Do note, though, that these are optimized for ph3 ver. 0.1 pre6a--if you're not using that, all the sound effects will be hella soft for you.

Celestial Showdown (Also fixed an issue with the HUD still being partially visible after going to fullscreen in some cases)

Praise the Sun! (Also made the 3D background shake during the final spell and epilogue as well)

500 Followers Giveaway Prizes

Oh but my dear friends, I wouldn't want to leave you empty-handed, so here.  For putting up with my mistakes, have a preview of my Eirin script I'm currently working on.

Trickysticks

• What am I? TRICKYSTEAKS I AM!
  • A stick of the tricky variety.
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2015, 12:13:22 PM »
 :o wow. The first nonspell seems fun to dodge, Tumor Destroyer looks really cool and I'm definitely looking forward to this script's completion.
Interested in playing some boss fights I made? Have Danmakufu? Then check out my Danmakufu creations!

Marron

• Ordinary crow
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2015, 12:17:52 PM »
Man, I can't wait to play your script ! Eirin is one of my favorite 6th boss. And the remix you choose is really a great one, I think it fits. I love the heartbeat sound and the small screen moving you used for your spellcard !

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2015, 07:59:35 AM »
Script is about half-completed!  I've been burning through work on this surprisingly fast.  Now I wouldn't want to take away too much of the surprise for the final product, so for now you just get screenshots of my progress. :D

2nd nonspell

2nd spell (kinda hard to tell what's going on by image alone, but use your imagination ^^)

Two more nonspells and spells to go.  Not sure how long it'll take from here, but I've already got the code for the third spell pre-made from a while back.  I'm pretty excited about this script overall!  Also, one of my best friends will be providing me with a drawing to use for my cut-in image, so this is sorta like a semi-collab~  The cut-in I'm using for now is a placeholder.

EDIT: Hah, I caved.  Here have another video preview.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 05:39:01 PM by AJS »

TTBD

• The Terrible Bullet Dodger
  • ^ This is a meme. Praise it. ^
    • I have a Youtube account!
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2015, 11:02:26 PM »
Hah, I caved.

Oh my god, Tunguska Impact was absolutely beautiful.  :o
Looks like I don't need a signature either...

Marron

• Ordinary crow
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2015, 01:49:04 PM »
I really love the soundfont you use for your script, it really give it a lively athmosphere, and I think you use the good sounds for the good spellcards. Nice work, like I said, I can't wait. :) (And my english is so bad, sorry for the obvious errors.)

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2015, 04:13:15 AM »
Here's my last update before I eventually post up the entire script.  It may be a while before that happens though, since I'm waiting on one of my friends to draw me a pretty portrait of Eirin for the cut-in so I can make this a sorta-collab.  Until then, I'll be working on balancing and tweaking, as well as the final nonspell and spell card (which I won't show until the finished product.  I gotta leave something as a surprise, right? :D).

Just to note, there's a bit of lag during the last spell thanks to FRAPS, but the spell ran just fine on my computer when I was playing without it.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 04:17:57 AM by AJS »

Marron

• Ordinary crow
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2015, 11:47:04 AM »
I gotta leave something as a surprise, right? :D).
Sure.:P

The third non spell made me think of Meiling first spellcard as a boss in EoSD.(Just a little)
As for the spellcard, I love the boom effect which is when she release the stars and the "background". An then, she gathers the stars again. Eirin is a vacuum ?  :ohdear:

Maple

• Mukyuu!
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 05:19:35 PM »
A suggestion (you are totally free to consider or ignore)

With the name "Tunguska Event" i was expecting an explosion as in the actual Tunguska Event. Maybe a burst of rainbow/white bubbles on the upper part of the screen/above the screen.

That said, your script is almost done and my suggestion may be too disruptive.

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 05:44:27 PM »
With the name "Tunguska Event" i was expecting an explosion as in the actual Tunguska Event. Maybe a burst of rainbow/white bubbles on the upper part of the screen/above the screen.
Not a bad suggestion, actually.  I had originally named this spell "Perseid Meteor Shower", but I discussed it with some of the fellows at LoCaA, and we decided that sounded too "tame" for Eirin, considering that she named a spell after the Apollo 13 disaster, and came up with this new more fitting name.  As it is, I think adding a burst of bullets at the top of the screen would be a bit disruptive, seeing how the spell's already quite challenging as it is.  But that's kinda what I was hoping the rainbow explosion could accomplish.  Perhaps I could make the explosion bigger/more pronounced?

I was hoping that the falling stars that once represented a "meteor shower" could also represent the shockwave that hit the ground following the Tunguska Event.

An then, she gathers the stars again. Eirin is a vacuum ?  :ohdear:
The spell name is called "The Big Bang and Big Crunch".  So actually when she's gathering up the stars, she's depicting the end of the universe :D (which is MUCH better~)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 05:59:11 PM by AJS »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2015, 09:29:08 PM »
Those are some nifty themed spell cards. The heart beat sfx card was quite interesting to see the bullets being split into smaller bits. Big Bang and Big Crunch live up to their name.

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2015, 06:35:22 PM »
Thanks, Helepolis, it's great to hear that from you.  Senpai noticed me!!!

Just making a quick update to let people know this project isn't dead.  I finished making the last spell a few days ago, and now once I take care of some real-world business, I'm going to make alternate difficulty settings while I wait on my friend to finish their drawing of Eirin for my spellcard cutin--it's looking very promising so far!

I do have a video of my final spell card, but I don't want to give everything away now, so have a screenshot for your troubles. ;)

Moogs Parfait

• SPRING
  • Plz Send Naps
    • Danmaku!! Official Site
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2015, 07:55:44 PM »
1.  Your danmaku is beautiful

2. When I saw your latest screenshot, the Katamari theme song started playing

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2015, 12:33:02 AM »
Brain of the Moon

Eirin Yagokoro boss fight.  3 nonspells, 4 spell cards.  Unlimited lives.  No items.  Final Destination.

I had a ton of fun making this one, and I hope you enjoy it.  Also, this marks my first collaboration with my artistically gifted friend, Robotic Overlord (http://robotic-overlord.tumblr.com/), who provided the spell card cutin portrait for this script.  (They do commissions!)

Download

Video

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2015, 03:30:03 AM »
Raiko's Rhythm Rumble!

A fun, silly little mini-project I've been wanting to do for a long time.  Observe Raiko's drum beat patterns and follow her as best you can!  One slip up and it's game over.  How long can you last?

Since I couldn't perfectly sync the music, I didn't have the script strictly enforce you to play the pattern at exactly the right rhythm, but I still recommend trying to do so anyway--it'll make it easier to keep up.

Video

Download

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2015, 04:10:51 AM »
You are god.

And I really mean it... I loved that video

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2015, 06:45:45 AM »
YEAH REIMU! You go girl and beat Raiko's drums just like that.

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2015, 12:32:58 PM »
Just a thought from me, since you able to create a rhythm minigame, is it possible to create a similar game to Touhou Rhythm Carnival?
Anyway, your raiko rhythm rumble is so amazing~

Yoshiquest

• Some weird programmer
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2015, 11:56:53 PM »
  • Eternal Paradox (Short but sweet script of Otohime Kanpukugu from Marine Benefit.  I intend to make 3 nonspells and spells overall)

Sudo make me a sandwich.

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2015, 07:20:25 AM »
The Cacophonous Cadre

Surprise!  I slapped together a little something just in time for the holiday.  Three difficulties this time.  Hope you have fun!

Video     Download
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 07:22:52 AM by AJS »

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2015, 06:32:55 AM »
Didn't expect that ending though...
10-7 = 3
And, i think i don't need to make any remake attempt for my prismriver script...

TTBD

• The Terrible Bullet Dodger
  • ^ This is a meme. Praise it. ^
    • I have a Youtube account!
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2015, 03:28:16 PM »
ZUN (This time it won't be just an April Fool's joke.  It'll be somewhat serious, and inspired by Touhoupachi Blissful Death's final boss fight with ZUN)

This I really can't wait for ^3^
Looks like I don't need a signature either...

Marron

• Ordinary crow
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2015, 04:27:06 PM »
The one with prismrivers was fun ! I like when script uses two bosses or much.
I wanted to ask a question: Do you plan to do something similar of what you did with Yukari vs Tenshi ? Because I liked the spirit of doing a script with characters fighting.(I was dreaming in my head of a script with Hina vs Parsee because both of them absorb people dark emotions/things, one absorb her misfortune while the other absorb the jealousy, what a great survival spellcard.xD) I mean, I have think of many danmaku battles like what you did since I saw yours, because I really like the concept.
So do you plan to do something like that, someday ? Just asking. :)