Author Topic: Comiket 87 Show case video! Over 1 hour of Touhou and other nontouhou material  (Read 6606 times)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Comiket is closing in fast! And aside Tasofro's new sequel to HM and other nifty news, here is a show case video of things you can expect.

[10:56:29] <Z-Virus> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fF6tqff1os
Credits to EdelweissNal who posted the video on yt

If you want any of the above, try to ask N-Forza at Kourindo's international reality branch!

(Can an admin embed the video please?)

--Helepolis
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 12:20:17 PM by Helepolis »

Re: Comiket 87 Show case video! Over 1 hour of Touhou and other game material
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 10:44:52 AM »
Er... most of those games aren't Touhou. Only the first ten minutes of the video are Touhou (I think, I haven't watched to the end).

Spotty Len

• The Spottiest Len Around
  • Yuuka Master Race
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 10:56:23 AM »
Er... most of those games aren't Touhou. Only the first ten minutes of the video are Touhou (I think, I haven't watched to the end).
Come on, it says "and other material" in the title.

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 11:00:19 AM »
Come on, it says "and other material" in the title.

Actually, I misread it. But I still think it's a bit misleading.

Not that the other games aren't amusing. Doujin Circle simulator and Ace Attoerny parody (?) with Touhou music in the trailer for some reason...

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2014, 11:37:24 AM »
Not that the other games aren't amusing. Doujin Circle simulator and Ace Attoerny parody (?) with Touhou music in the trailer for some reason...
Is that really okay, though?

And First Person Dark Souls? Can't say I'm not interested

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Fixed title to make it less misleading.

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 08:14:38 PM »
And First Person Dark Souls? Can't say I'm not interested

So King's Field then lol.

Also did I just see a touhou Mario kart double dash game? Now my dream come true, I can ride Marisa like a hover board! Makes me feel bad about the WIP mario kart game being worked on here in the forums.
A metroidvania style game with Aya and Momiji looks fun, but im gonna get a heart attack with how cute the characters look.

There are some interesting ones in the video, VOXQUARTER looks like a rhythm RPG, Hacker's Beat look insane, Dungeons & Darkness is so King's field but reminds of Legend of Grimrock a bit too, Aliceforce..... I need this in my life, GHost942 looks interesting... other then the music making my ears bleed.

Well that was interesting... some of the games at the end however look like bad newgrounds games...
Touhou Fugyouseki ~ Nightmare of Sleeping Girl English Patch
I run a crappy YouTube channel, check it out if you wish~