Author Topic: A PSA on How to Install the Ultra Patches  (Read 21611 times)

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
Re: A PSA on How to Install the Ultra Patches
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2017, 11:52:09 PM »
Is 102h your original EoSD exe? Use that. The hard patched versions don't work with it.
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2017, 03:50:13 PM »
102h is my original version of EoSD. th06e has english translation.

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2017, 05:57:56 PM »
102h is my original version of EoSD. th06e has english translation.
Rename 102h to what I had in the original post, then run the patch. It should work then.
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2017, 09:21:58 PM »
Renaming it helped, but it still gets the same error. The windows 95 application update loader opens, then the error pops up.

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2017, 01:33:45 AM »
Which version of the game are you using to run ultra mode? Cause mine isn't version 1.0.

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2017, 01:37:38 AM »
I guess that I stumped everyone?

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2017, 01:05:49 AM »
When i try it with IN it doesn't work even with applocale. No, i don't have an english patch, no my user doesn't have any japanese or kanji letters. https://i.imgur.com/Ta7DmTn.png  AND NO, THIS ISN'T A FUCKING BUMP. please answer.

Drake

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2017, 04:37:14 AM »
I don't know what your issue is but this is no way to behave when asking for help.

To get to the core of the problem, you are mistaken. You very clearly have an english patch applied, as is evidenced by the various .bak files that contain the original data. Additionally the patching error is that the CRC checksum of the exe is incorrect, which will happen because the english patch translates certain strings in the exe to english. It must be the original exe to work, which conveniently should be the th08.exe.bak file. If you rename it to th08.exe instead the patch should work.

EDIT: pls respond
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 03:59:31 AM by Drake »

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -