Author Topic: [Fanmix] Playing Games - A 90s Seija/Shinmyoumaru Fanmix  (Read 1798 times)

hungrybookworm

• Shipper On Board
[Fanmix] Playing Games - A 90s Seija/Shinmyoumaru Fanmix
« on: November 03, 2014, 11:29:11 PM »

Or, This Started as a Huge Joke, and I Got Way Too Into It: The Fanmix. (Original picture by amemenojaku. Used and altered with permission.)

Listen: Spotify | Youtube
Genie in a Bottle - Christina Aguilera /// The Key, The Secret - Urban Cookie Collective /// Reach (Original Version) - S Club 7 /// Change The World - Westlife /// Oops! ?I Did It Again - Britney Spears /// Bye Bye Bye - NSYNC /// Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) - Backstreet Boys

So, er, to explain. This started as a joke on tumblr, and somehow ended with me making a whole seishin fanmix out of cheesy 90s pop songs. My goal is to make everyone cover their faces in embarrassment once they realise that cheesy, overplayed mainstream song they remember from ye olde days describes Seija and Shinmyoumaru?s relationship disturbingly well. Listen to the lyrics with them in mind and prepare yourselves.

This is the first fanmix I've ever made, and while this is pretty tongue-in-cheek, I'm happy to hear your thoughts or feedback. Apologies if this is the wrong section ^^; And for any resulting trauma this fanmix causes, hehe.