Author Topic: Old account seems to be missing?  (Read 4709 times)

Old account seems to be missing?
« on: November 02, 2014, 12:46:46 AM »
My old account on this site before I forgot about it was: Hinaclecontract (the nickname is meguca), but now that I tried to log back in, i'm getting messages saying that there was never an account with that name? I also tried password recovery, but got the same message. Is the account really gone? I can still see posts that I made when I had access to the account and the name isn't blacked out like it is for deactivated accounts. If it isn't gone, I was wondering if it was possible to change the password, since I forgot it.  :ohdear:

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Old account seems to be missing?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 04:30:36 PM »
Sorry, can't find it.  When's the last time it was used?  We've purged some inactive accounts in the past.

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 07:33:56 PM »
It's been... well over a year since I last logged in so its probably purged! Oh well it's no big deal.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 09:01:59 PM »
If you never make a post, then the account gets purged if it hasn't been logged into in 30 days.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Zil

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 11:16:22 PM »
you mean this account? https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=7102

Seems like it exists to me. He's probably trying to log in with his display name instead of the username or something.

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 03:52:18 AM »
you mean this account? https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=7102

Seems like it exists to me. He's probably trying to log in with his display name instead of the username or something.
I don't have more than 10 posts, so I can't access that link, but I could've sworn the username was hinaclecontract?

Shimatora

• I'm not clumsy...
  • Really...!
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2014, 02:37:37 PM »
Sent you a PM with your username, hinacle.

Visit #sokumaidens on irc.ppirc.net for discussion and matchmaking for a wide variety of fighting games!
Feel free to message me if you need anything!

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2014, 05:45:47 AM »
Sent you a PM with your username, hinacle.
Ahhh, thank you it worked! I was probably thinking about my log in name for another site whoops. I'll deactivate the other account as soon as I get the chance.