Author Topic: Homestuck Thread: It begins... again... again... again, FINAL COUNTDOWN edition  (Read 74913 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Well I guess that's an ending. Shame I didn't understand what happened until I had to read a summary of it.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

MatsuriSakuragi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brTcai-9TfQ

tfw you see a visual representation of how long act 6 dragged on for

11 minutes long, and Act 5 ends at about 5:35.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
I might be one of the only people glad that Homestuck ended on a relatively 'calm' note. The comic and fandom has -really- thrown me for a loop in the past, and I was getting ready for literally anything to happen in that ending. Up to and including real-life reality warping nonsense or Sburb being sent to people's houses, etc. I guess there's still the epilogue..

And Dave Jade and Karkat at the end together is more than I could have hoped for really, given that they're my ot3 and I love poly nonsense.
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

The ⑨th Zentillion

• The impeaches were delicious...
  • Now hungry for conviction!
    • Zentillion's Tumblr
A bunp? Why would you DOO that?!

Because of THIS, motherfuckers.

Basically
Spoiler:
a credits sequence, a "where are they now" ep, and possibly-PROBABLY a teaser for the game.

Also, a couple of fun notes from Hussie himself in the 10/9 newspost.
Did you bring a light?
...No...

Smash the Fash; The far right belongs in the TRASH.

oh well look at that he actually resolved everything :derp: