Author Topic: Did something changed in the forums?  (Read 3728 times)

Did something changed in the forums?
« on: September 27, 2014, 07:54:18 PM »
How to explain, back around 1 month ago i was able to read this page normally with my Ipod Touch, However i dont know what kind of phantom update happened, but now it loads a white-ish page where i cant click/load any topic at all, Would want to know if this is intentional or my ipod is just too old now

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Re: Did something changed in the forums?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 11:40:15 PM »
https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,17420.html

Currently testing a new mobile theme. Go ahead and post your details in the thread so I can figure out what's going on.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 02:13:30 AM »
Ooh, even the actual theme in the desktop forums has changed.

I like this.

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 04:01:43 AM »
I usually use my iphone to browse the forums at work, the new setup is pretty much impossible to navigate - or - I can't find the 'go to page xyz' of a topic. 

I switched to 'desktop mode' on the iphone and it works normally, although everything is still grey and alien. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 09:27:35 AM »
Might be good to talk about the changes in the thread TSO linked to rather than here.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."