Author Topic: 007 meets the 2hus  (Read 2158 times)

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Do not mess with a soldier
007 meets the 2hus
« on: September 24, 2014, 12:13:04 AM »
Suppose James Bond was sent on a mission to Japan, and after finishing said mission he gets spirited away to Gensokyo. He then tries to escape from the Eastern Wonderland...

If that's the case, which 2hu be the Bond Girl and who's the Bond Villain? And what will the storyline be in your opinion?
There's nothing inscribed on the dog tag...

Prime32

• Munch-Munch Demon
Re: 007 meets the 2hus
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 03:19:44 AM »
Becomes more interesting if it's set in the book continuity. :V

Sagus

• Spin, Hina, spin
  • Spin like there's no tomorrow
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 04:37:12 AM »
No one is the Bond girl and everyone is the Bond villain. The plot is just them making the life of that miserable, insufferable cur utter and complete hell, intentionally or not, from Reimu sweeping his ass down the stairs of the shrine to Marisa setting his tux on fire to Seija inverting the flow of his intestines to Eirin skewing him with arrows to Unzan and Yuugi breaking his arms in a succession arm-wrestling matches to Rinnosuke selling him crappy gadgets that fail at crucial moments to Yukari just gapping him back to the outside world at the very bottom of the Mariana Trench.

That'd probably be the second Bond anything I'd actually enjoy. Haha, yeah...
Peketo's Drawing Stuffs
Despite the name, it's mostly 3D models.

My fanfics.

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 08:16:16 AM »
No one is the Bond girl and everyone is the Bond villain. The plot is just them making the life of that miserable, insufferable cur utter and complete hell, intentionally or not, from Reimu sweeping his ass down the stairs of the shrine to Marisa setting his tux on fire to Seija inverting the flow of his intestines to Eirin skewing him with arrows to Unzan and Yuugi breaking his arms in a succession arm-wrestling matches to Rinnosuke selling him crappy gadgets that fail at crucial moments to Yukari just gapping him back to the outside world at the very bottom of the Mariana Trench.

That'd probably be the second Bond anything I'd actually enjoy. Haha, yeah...

I might be wrong but i get the feeling you aren't a great admirer of Bond....  :V (And now i'm curious which would be the FIRST Bond thing you enjoyed.....)

Speaking of the topic, here is my personal cast:

Bond Girl = Suwako (first, it would be HILARIOUS to have a loli-among-lolis as Bond Girl; second, considering they always ends up in bed i think the only confirmed non-virgin is best suited for the role  :derp:)
Bond Villain = Yukari (i can totally see her getting interested in messing around with this weird human, and messing around with Bond is practically the MO of Bond villains....)
Q = Nitori. Really, who else?  :]
M = Kasen (serious, lecture-happy, but well-meaning..... Eiki would be the same but she'd balk at the amount of BLACK in Bond's life)

Sagus

• Spin, Hina, spin
  • Spin like there's no tomorrow
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 01:38:56 PM »
I might be wrong but i get the feeling you aren't a great admirer of Bond....  :V (And now i'm curious which would be the FIRST Bond thing you enjoyed.....)
There's no franchise I'd love more to see buried and forgotten.

007: Nightfire for the Gamecube. The multiplayer was awesome. Better than N64's Goldeneye.
Peketo's Drawing Stuffs
Despite the name, it's mostly 3D models.

My fanfics.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 02:40:38 PM »
Suppose James Bond was sent on a mission to Japan, and after finishing said mission he gets spirited away to Gensokyo. He then tries to escape from the Eastern Wonderland...

If that's the case, which 2hu be the Bond Girl and who's the Bond Villain? And what will the storyline be in your opinion?

....AND now I'm genuinely thinking of writing it.

Somewhere after all the other crossovers I'm still working on. (Xiaolin Showdown, Charmed...)
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye: