Author Topic: Could I have a nickname change?  (Read 4167 times)

Nolegs the Cat

• >Sʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ. >Sʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ.
Could I have a nickname change?
« on: July 06, 2014, 01:17:16 AM »
Er, I don't like my current nickname. I searched for a way to change it on google and found a similar thread for someone asking for a nickname change, which was granted. I decided I'd just do the same.

So, the new nickname I'd like is 'Meow!'
Thanks in advanced.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: Could I have a nickname change?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 07:08:57 AM »
Er, I don't like my current nickname. I searched for a way to change it on google and found a similar thread for someone asking for a nickname change, which was granted. I decided I'd just do the same.

So, the new nickname I'd like is 'Meow!'
Thanks in advanced.
Nickname changes can be done at your own Profile Settings under 'Name', 2nd box. Keep in mind that your nickname will stay what you have now, but your forum display name will overrule that as visual.

Or you wish to change your account nickname? (The one being displayed below the avatars?) ((I am slightly sleepy as I just woke up so apologies for mix ups))
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 07:10:43 AM by Helepolis »

Nolegs the Cat

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 07:56:07 AM »
Nickname changes can be done at your own Profile Settings under 'Name', 2nd box. Keep in mind that your nickname will stay what you have now, but your forum display name will overrule that as visual.

Or you wish to change your account nickname? (The one being displayed below the avatars?) ((I am slightly sleepy as I just woke up so apologies for mix ups))

The one displayed under the avatar, yes.
As much as it is a reference to where I got the name from, my current one is... cheesy. :V
Cheers.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 08:37:12 AM »
Apologies, but I am afraid we cannot complete that request. Main reason is that being unhappy about a nickname is not a urging matter to make these changes. I have to encourage you to change your display name to 'Meow!' as that one is the most visible text above the avatars and works as designed. We cannot change your username to act as a 3rd custom title.

--Hele

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 10:31:56 PM »
Nickname changes are only granted in extremely rare circumstances (either they were invalidly set or someone is now more known by a new handle). The purpose of the field is to give other members an easy way to identify who's who, since display names can be changed freely.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Nolegs the Cat

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 05:12:43 AM »
Okay, thanks for clearing that up.
Could this be locked then?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 01:34:30 AM »
Please PM me and let me know what nickname you want, I will honor this one time request.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."