Author Topic: Mystical Chain  (Read 24141 times)

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
Re: Mystical Chain
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2009, 06:29:04 AM »
Yeah remi/flan isn't actually all that hard if you know how to ambush. I find their 2nd card to be moderately difficult though because I haven't bothered to try and memorize remi's attack patterns. So sometimes she'll just nail me. You really can't avoid that attack without knowing where exactly she's going to go in advance..

Card 3 can be pretty hard at first with 4 flans, but once you take one out it's pretty easy..

I really hate the 4th card though (which is boring as @%@#% on any difficulty but lunatic, where it suddenly becomes difficult again. you can't just camp the bottom of the screen running left to right on lunatic, you have to go flying up and down and around and such. It's still not hard per say, but it's definately not a freebie). But anyway, I really hate the 4th card because I like to open up my combos with marissa doing a hit hit,downhit, dragonpunch, smackdown, change combo. But for some reason with this spellcard on this boss only.. She moves forward too much on the first two hits, and then my 3rd swooshes. So I end up having to wait another @%#@#%ing 3 hours for them to land. sighhh.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 06:30:44 AM by Ghaleon »

« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2009, 03:42:52 PM »
which is boring as @%@#% on any difficulty but lunatic, where it suddenly becomes difficult again. you can't just camp the bottom of the screen running left to right on lunatic, you have to go flying up and down and around and such.
Not true.  When they start getting lower and faster, just take a step or two towards the wall before dashing.  I've only had to fly maybe twice out of all the times I've done this card, and one of those times was because I somehow got stuck in the middle.

Totaku

• The Traveling Otaku of Gensokyo
  • I want to be a little NEET moon princess
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2009, 07:02:38 PM »
Pardon for the revival, but to everyone who has mystical Chain, there's a new patch that has come out. And it comes with a hidden surprise... which can only be revealed by meeting special conditions....
Spoiler:
Mystical Records in the form of Loli Alice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeZaDEqP45U Video Spoil at your own risk!

And the patch for anyone who has Mystical Chain.
http://www.halt76.sakura.ne.jp/myscal/myst_111_pt.zip

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 07:05:35 PM by Totaku »
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind.
Tsunami Channel Home of  Japanese webcomics Artist Akira Hasegawa.
My Deviant Art site gallery
Now I Twitter

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2009, 07:06:27 PM »
yeah i already had that patch for a bit now haha. I  beat her but dam she was hard. It was an epic battle. but dammit now we need an english patch for the dialogue! I wanna know what's being said there haha.
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2009, 04:44:25 AM »
I didn't even know there was dialog for this game. If someone were to give me a script, I'd give it a shot.

Of course, I still haven't seen this game for sale anywhere.