Author Topic: Team ⑨ Mystical Quest - (Touhou RPG) - Alpha v.6 released!  (Read 176378 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Team ⑨ Mystical Quest - (Touhou RPG) - Alpha v.3 is out!
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2014, 08:50:07 PM »
-I did it! I played till the very end without encountering any errors. I paid close attention to see if there were any bugs and I didn't seem to catch any so I repeat, the save files from the previous version (v.2.1 Which already includes the Bestiary) work on v3. No need to replay the whole game to reach the point where Chapter 1.5 actually begins. :)

Thank you for finding this out!  :D I've updated the OP with the new information.

So...
Was there anything you found that was too easy/too hard/needed work?
What part did you like the most about the new version? The least?
Were you crazy enough to attempt to defeat Flandre? (or unlock her completely unfair secret mode?)

Oh, and when you copied over your save file, what level was the party? If they were over level 10 it's likely they would have not learned some of their new spells and combos. (The powerful "Thundersnow" triple tech being the biggest one worth mentioning here, because if Wriggle was over level 10 when you copied the file over she would not have learned "lightning", which is necessary to cast it.)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 09:05:56 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

MrFlox888

• "And Then There Were None!"
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2014, 09:12:08 PM »
Thank you for finding this out!  :D I've updated the OP with the new information.

So...
Was there anything you found that was too easy/too hard/needed work?
What part did you like the most about the new version? The least?
Were you crazy enough to attempt to defeat Flandre? (or unlock her completely unfair secret mode?)

-The game seemed well balanced and I was worried there weren't going to be any saves or recovery springs, I was actually hoping to find a shop as soon as possible but once I got into the portal it was already too late to go back since I kept going on (I ended up with a lot of cash since I think I explored every corner.
-I like that most of the bosses in Makai are from the past PC-98 (which I've barely played. lol). I'm quite satisfied with this version actually, so no negative comments from me.
-I still haven't attempted Flandre (The statement below is a new reason of why I will not attempt the battle anytime soon) and still have no idea how to unlock the unfair mode, just know a clue which the game gives you.

Oh, and when you copied over your save file, what level was the party? If they were over level 10 it's likely they would have not learned some of their new spells and combos. (Thundersnow being the biggest one worth mentioning here, because if Wriggle was over level 10 when you copied the file over she would not have learned "lightning", which is necessary to cast it.)

My party was level 12 and right now they are level 15 and yeah, Wriggle hasn't learned any knew spells which might have been useful. I guess the only way to fix it for me is to change the level in which she learns it (but I'd have to stop getting to high-leveled).

Bug report:

Upon entering Flandre's Room before the actual battle and going outside the music ambiance from Flandre's Room continue to play outside of the actual room. It's not a game breaker, but it can probably annoy some people.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2014, 09:25:52 PM »
My party was level 12 and right now they are level 15 and yeah, Wriggle hasn't learned any knew spells which might have been useful. I guess the only way to fix it for me is to change the level in which she learns it (but I'd have to stop getting to high-leveled).
Wow, so you were playing through Makai with only the chapter 1 spells and combos, pretty much. I wonder how many times you died...
All the new spells added are learned by the party at level 11. (Except Wriggle's "Lightning," which is learned at level 10, and Mystia's "Ill-Starred Dive", which is learned at level 15.)
I feel sorry that you missed all the new spells.  :(

Bug report:

Upon entering Flandre's Room before the actual battle and going outside the music ambiance from Flandre's Room continue to play outside of the actual room. It's not a game breaker, but it can probably annoy some people.
I didn't even notice! lol. I'm going to update the bug list with this information. This will be definitely corrected in the next version.

MrFlox888

« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2014, 09:36:17 PM »
Wow, so you were playing through Makai with only the chapter 1 spells and combos, pretty much. I wonder how many times you died...
All the new spells added are learned by the party at level 11. (Except Wriggle's "Lightning," which is learned at level 10, and Mystia's "Ill-Starred Dive", which is learned at level 15.)
I feel sorry that you missed all the new spells.  :(

I didn't get a single Game Over screen. lol But it's probably because I was over the recommended level since I did start grinding for XP for like an hour yesterday.
So there's no current way to get these spells back in my current situation. But it's ok, I managed to use everything I had available to the fullest.

If you do take me in consideration (your biggest fan) for the next update and think of a way to bring the latest spells to me, here's an image > http://i.imgur.com/MuksKZS.png showing my team stats and how it will remain until the next update since I won't be exploring for a while. lol
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 09:51:27 PM by MrFlox888 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2014, 10:15:52 PM »
(your biggest fan)
lol.
I actually think this game has only two fans at the moment, considering only two people besides me (including you) actively post on this thread these days. I guess that means you don't have much competition for that title.

Anyways, I think I see a way of resolving the spell problem. I could probably have an event running in the background that adds the spells into the party's movepool if they are over the level at which they learn them and don't already know the spells.

In other news:
A video of YuugenMagan to celebrate the new version's release
And remember the villain released from the book in chapter 1?
Spoiler:
Well when the next version comes out you will finally get a chance to confront him. Here's a preview of his battle sprite, behold my bad spriting skills!

MrFlox888

« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2014, 10:36:55 PM »
lol.

Anyways, I think I see a way of resolving the spell problem. I could probably have an event running in the background that adds the spells into the party's movepool if they are over the level at which they learn them and don't already know the spells.

Thanks in advance.

And remember the villain released from the book in chapter 1?
Spoiler:
Well when the next version comes out you will finally get a chance to confront him. Here's a preview of his battle sprite, behold my bad spriting skills!

Wonderful.
Spoiler:
I don't think it's bad at all since it doesn't really give much character, for now at least.

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel
« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2014, 11:41:34 PM »
This may be one of the best christmas I received in this year. I'm going to fulfill my promise and download it.

Merry Christmas to you all.
lol.
I actually think this game has only two fans at the moment, considering only two people besides me (including you) actively post on this thread these days. I guess that means you don't have much competition for that title.
I think there are some guests who see this post and play this game. Truth to be told , this game is one of the reason I joined MoTK and I'm happy to be here and also I consider myself as fans number 3

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2014, 12:32:03 AM »
I've actually been following whats been going on but haven't posted since I'm not sure what to talk about, but this latest video really made me surprised! I loved that fight! How did you get the eyes stationary like that? Did you have YuuganMagan as one enemy sprite and place separate eye sprites over the already existing? (I love watching your videos since it helps me think of how to go about my own project, you really seem to know how to work events in RPGM, something I'm struggling myself with.)

Also your Yukari fight is so kick ass!
Touhou Fugyouseki ~ Nightmare of Sleeping Girl English Patch
I run a crappy YouTube channel, check it out if you wish~

MrFlox888

« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2014, 02:03:02 AM »
This may be one of the best christmas I received in this year. I'm going to fulfill my promise and download it.

Merry Christmas to you all.I think there are some guests who see this post and play this game.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Truth to be told , this game is one of the reason I joined MoTK...

That makes 2 of us (This is my 6th post ever. ONLY FOUR MORE TO BE ABLE TO HAVE AN AVATAR DISPLAYED UNDER MY NAME! Woo!. lol)

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2014, 03:07:28 AM »
Just finished chapter 0,5. Here's my thought about it: Simple opening, nice tutorial battle, but after that it's an early game hell. You have very limited potion and the enemies gave so little xp that it's not worth grinding. Even the first boss resist ice. Don't get me started with 4 freakin petite kedama. Sure they give about 4 times xp more, by god they are hard. Sure they have weak attack but if some of them uses headbutt, better pray you won't get stunned.
Thanks to them I got pretty oveleveled by the time I reached three mischievous fairies.
One more thing, formation and save in the menu is useless, I mean you can't even save in the overworld and what is the point of formation anyway? Its not like Labyrinth of Touhou where the leftmost character get targeted most.
That makes 2 of us
High five bro!

MrFlox888

« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2014, 03:20:57 AM »
Just finished chapter 0,5. Here's my thought about it: Simple opening, nice tutorial battle, but after that it's an early game hell. You have very limited potion and the enemies gave so little xp that it's not worth grinding. Even the first boss resist ice. Don't get me started with 4 freakin petite kedama. Sure they give about 4 times xp more, by god they are hard. Sure they have weak attack but if some of them uses headbutt, better pray you won't get stunned.
Thanks to them I got pretty oveleveled by the time I reached three mischievous fairies.

If you're playing each version of the game one by one, don't. I made the same mistake 2 days ago. 0.5 is basically the same as the next version only missing part to finish the chapter so just start playing from the latest version of the game so you don't have compatibility issues (the bestiary was not present in the one labeled as 0.5 meaning if you use the save file you used on that one with the others it will not work) that is if you are planning to copy them over to the next version. I wasted at least 2 hours playing Chapter 0.5 only to realize that it wouldn't work on Chapter 1.  :V

One more thing, formation and save in the menu is useless, I mean you can't even save in the overworld and what is the point of formation anyway? Its not like Labyrinth of Touhou where the leftmost character get targeted most.

They are included by default in the program used to create the game and I assume they cannot be removed even though they are utterly useless buttons. I've seen other RPG games with the same situation presented here and it shouldn't be something to consider of importance (so we don't waste time noticing details and the game is finished faster :)).

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2014, 03:54:47 AM »
They are included by default in the program used to create the game and I assume they cannot be removed even though they are utterly useless buttons. I've seen other RPG games with the same situation presented here and it shouldn't be something to consider of importance (so we don't waste time noticing details and the game is finished faster :)).

I'm fairly sure you can get rid of it in the scripting, Ive seen people be able to add things in so I'm very sure it can be removed. The plus to formation is it can be used to change the party leader and who appears in the over world, but if you have all active party members appear then it kinda makes it useless lol. I've actually been looking into making a party formation that LoT uses with tanks at front and what not but I'm gonna have to go to the RPGM forums to get more info on that.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2014, 03:55:56 AM »
Did you have YuuganMagan as one enemy sprite and place separate eye sprites over the already existing?
Pretty much.
YuuganMagan was fun to create. I had to make 3 separate enemies for the fight. One was YuugenMagan itself (which is the core with the eyes edited out), and the others were "living" and "dead" versions of the eyes. I had it so that when the living eyes ran out of HP, they changed to the dead variant. I used a script I found on the RPGmaker forums to make the dead eyes untargetable. Then I made it so that when all the eyes died YuuganMagan died and voila!

One more thing, formation and save in the menu is useless, I mean you can't even save in the overworld and what is the point of formation anyway?
The save option is greyed out because you are intended to use the save points only. When I figure out how to take the save option out of the menu, I will.

Formation is basically so you can change the order of the party members. It's currently greyed out because Cirno is supposed to be the lead party member over the course of the game, however I may decide to implement the ability to change formation later (perhaps in a far future version).

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2014, 04:03:35 AM »
Pretty much.
YuuganMagan was fun to create. I had to make 3 separate enemies for the fight. One was YuugenMagan itself (which is the core with the eyes edited out), and the others were "living" and "dead" versions of the eyes. I had it so that when the living eyes ran out of HP, they changed to the dead variant. I used a script I found on the RPGmaker forums to make the dead eyes untargetable. Then I made it so that when all the eyes died YuuganMagan died and voila!
The save option is greyed out because you are intended to use the save points only. When I figure out how to take the save option out of the menu, I will.

Formation is basically so you can change the order of the party members. It's currently greyed out because Cirno is supposed to be the lead party member over the course of the game, however I may decide to implement the ability to change formation later (perhaps in a far future version).

How did you get the eyes placed in those spots? Is there a way to manually place the battle sprites somewhere?

I found your solution and it's just as easy as I thought it would be! Basically in your scripts you go to window, then Window_MenuCommand and delete the line of code for formation and save and bam all done! Here's the website I found that has it in pictures for better example.

http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/7531-removing-save-from-menu-command-list/

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2014, 04:11:30 AM »
If you're playing each version of the game one by one, don't. I made the same mistake 2 days ago. 0.5 is basically the same as the next version only missing part to finish the chapter so just start playing from the latest version of the game so you don't have compatibility issues (the bestiary was not present in the one labeled as 0.5 meaning if you use the save file you used on that one with the others it will not work) that is if you are planning to copy them over to the next version. I wasted at least 2 hours playing Chapter 0.5 only to realize that it wouldn't work on Chapter 1.  :V
I didn't play each version one by one. What I mean is I just finished chapter 0,5 in version 3.0. Beating three mischievous fairies became really trivial when you can use combo attack since one of them (Luna Child) weak to dark.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2014, 04:22:51 AM »
How did you get the eyes placed in those spots? Is there a way to manually place the battle sprites somewhere?

Drag on the battle sprite in the little window when you're making a troop. Hold alt while dragging for precision.

In other news:
I already started work on the next version, here's a preview of the unfinished
Spoiler:
Pandaemonium
(As in, a lot of empty rooms and no enemies.)  and the puzzle that you will have to solve in it to gain access to
Spoiler:
Shinki
.[/url]

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2014, 04:23:42 AM »
Actually just saw that if you put a # in front of the code then it disable it so you can always reactivate the code later on if you decided to change it.

Sorry if I came in too late. Once I get home I plan to play the alpha demo and give my thoughts on it.

MrFlox888

« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2014, 04:24:16 AM »
I didn't play each version one by one. What I mean is I just finished chapter 0,5 in version 3.0. Beating three mischievous fairies became really trivial when you can use combo attack since one of them (Luna Child) weak to dark.

Thank God you didn't go through my demise. lol
I barely used the combo since most of my party was running low on MP and I tried not to waste turns just to use small power up items. I also learned the hard way to always use items before a battle just in case the next encounter will be challenging (example: a boss with no recovery spring nearby).
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 04:27:53 AM by MrFlox888 »

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2014, 08:25:30 AM »
Thank God you didn't go through my demise. lol
I barely used the combo since most of my party was running low on MP and I tried not to waste turns just to use small power up items. I also learned the hard way to always use items before a battle just in case the next encounter will be challenging (example: a boss with no recovery spring nearby).
It's better to use combo to clear out group of enemies than losing too much HP since the drop rate is pretty high
It's funny how potion became useless after you reach level 4 because your HP can reach 200 in just 4 level.
The Three Mischievous Fairies caught me off guard though, I spent two turns using potion and power up.

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2014, 08:43:57 AM »
If say... a person... were to want to redesign the title logo for you to use, would you be OK to check it out and what size would you like the image in. Ya know, for this...person.

« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2014, 12:34:25 PM »
Alright, finished the demo. I even imported sequence-broken save from Alpha v2.0, just for kicks. So:

Demarkation is, in my opinion, overpowered, especially when combined with Haste. Reimu lasted 6 turns, Kikuri - 3, Yuki&Mai - 4...
YuugenMagan didn't really impress me - just a matter of "Haste on Cirno and spam Freeze".  Other "hit all enemies" attacks work too.
Caves... In my opinion, they are just too long and there's a lack of save points there. After a 50th(or so) encounter I just wished to get out as soon as possible and after 75th(or so... again) I finally managed to do it.
Miasma fields... Essentially, it is a perfect place for grinding. Most of my battles there went like "Start - Select Freeze - Select Attack for all others - Freeze kills everyone - I am winner". Overall, Makai's so suitable for grinding, I ended up with the level 18 Cirno, +26000?, +50 PowerUps, +99 HiPotions and +7 Extends at the end without even trying to achieve this thanks to enemies appearing every 10 or so steps. Of course, encounters are still annoying, but at least I only spent 1 turn each battle.
Ruins... Well, sorta like caves. Some pathways are just unnecessary long.
Elis felt... easy? She doesn't have really powerful attacks and with the stats Cirno and Rumia had, tanking her wasn't hard. Most of the fight was spent mashing Z and casting Haste/Heal. The rest was the Moonlit Ray spam.
Bug: Elis' Reflect doesn't reflect Rumia's Moonlit Ray - it works as usual.

And Flandre... Well, she was the most fun boss I fought in this demo. I don't see why you called her "impossible" though. Challenging, yes, but not impossible. Here is a video.
Also found "Lunatic" trigger. Took me some time (sorta was confused by fairy's message), but still. Dunno if I want to try and conquer
Spoiler:
Multi-Flan
, seems too insane to me, especially without second half of the team.
Overall, it was fun enough. Good job!

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2014, 03:48:35 PM »
Caves... In my opinion, they are just too long and there's a lack of save points there. After a 50th(or so) encounter I just wished to get out as soon as possible and after 75th(or so... again) I finally managed to do it.
Miasma fields... Essentially, it is a perfect place for grinding. Most of my battles there went like "Start - Select Freeze - Select Attack for all others - Freeze kills everyone - I am winner". Overall, Makai's so suitable for grinding, I ended up with the level 18 Cirno, +26000?, +50 PowerUps, +99 HiPotions and +7 Extends at the end without even trying to achieve this thanks to enemies appearing every 10 or so steps. Of course, encounters are still annoying, but at least I only spent 1 turn each battle.
Ruins... Well, sorta like caves. Some pathways are just unnecessary long.
It's funny how you think the caves and ruins are too long. The reason I made them so long was because I thought all the previous dungeons at that point (except the SDM and Voile) were too short. As for encounters, I'll drop the encounter rate in those areas when I make the next version.
I'll probably drop the miasma field's encounter rate as well.

Bug: Elis' Reflect doesn't reflect Rumia's Moonlit Ray - it works as usual.
Actually not a bug. Read Moonlit Ray's description. It can hit through most immunities and barriers, the only one it currently can't hit through is Yukari's barrier during her first phase. (Unless the barrier switches its vulnerability to sap. Which is Moonlit Ray's element.)

And Flandre... Well, she was the most fun boss I fought in this demo. I don't see why you called her "impossible" though. Challenging, yes, but not impossible. Here is a video.
Also found "Lunatic" trigger. Took me some time (sorta was confused by fairy's message), but still. Dunno if I want to try and conquer
Spoiler:
Multi-Flan
, seems too insane to me, especially without second half of the team.
The reason she's called "impossible" is because she isn't intended to be beaten during that point in the storyline by those who don't level grind.
Also, impressive. Beating Flan with only half a party! Good job. Now enjoy your overpowered sword.
Oh, and did the cutscene after Flan work correctly? it was the one thing I forgot to test before releasing the demo.

Overall, it was fun enough. Good job!
Thank you.  :)

If say... a person... were to want to redesign the title logo for you to use, would you be OK to check it out and what size would you like the image in. Ya know, for this...person.

Sure, I'll be fine with that. The image should be smaller than within 580x444 (The size of the game window.), don't crop empty space smaller than those dimensions (makes importing into RPGmaker easier.) and ...the person... should place the logo (assuming that by logo the person means the text on the title screen, rather than the whole title screen.) somewhere along the top edge. And use this image host! Most conventional image hosts are blocked on my home network because I have a younger sibling. Should ...the person... use another image host, chances are I will not be able to see the image.
And if this ...person... makes a design that I like and decide to use, he/she will be given credit.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 03:50:15 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2014, 04:22:20 PM »
It's funny how you think the caves and ruins are too long. The reason I made them so long was because I thought all the previous dungeons at that point (except the SDM and Voile) were too short. As for encounters, I'll drop the encounter rate in those areas when I make the next version.
I'll probably drop the miasma field's encounter rate as well.
That's good to hear, because for the current encounter rate they are too long.
Actually not a bug. Read Moonlit Ray's description. It can hit through most immunities and barriers, the only one it currently can't hit through is Yukari's barrier during her first phase. (Unless the barrier switches its vulnerability to sap. Which is Moonlit Ray's element.)
Then why "Elis will reflect ALL magic attacks!"? As far as I know, Moonlit Ray is a magic attack. Yukari's barrier was stated to be "only vulnerable to %element%" and sure, Moonlit Ray couldn't go through if it wasn't a sap barrier. Here it states one thing and goes with another.
Oh, and did the cutscene after Flan work correctly? it was the one thing I forgot to test before releasing the demo.
Well, I don't really know if it looked like it was supposed to, but yes, everything seemed to be working.
Thank you.  :)
You're welcome.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2014, 04:34:39 PM »
Then why "Elis will reflect ALL magic attacks!"? As far as I know, Moonlit Ray is a magic attack. Yukari's barrier was stated to be "only vulnerable to %element%" and sure, Moonlit Ray couldn't go through if it wasn't a sap barrier. Here it states one thing and goes with another.
I guess I'll tweak the text for Reflect then.

Well, I don't really know if it looked like it was supposed to, but yes, everything seemed to be working.

If Flan went through her post-battle dialogue, gave you laevateinn, and allowed you to leave the room, it worked correctly.

« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2014, 08:33:20 PM »
Welp, I'm done with this demo. Just 12 7 hours of gameplay, too!
If Flan went through her post-battle dialogue, gave you laevateinn, and allowed you to leave the room, it worked correctly.
Everything worked correctly, then. :)

Oh, and there're 2 errors in "Recieved Lavateinn from Flandre" - no punctuation mark and in "received"
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 08:11:42 AM by Searinox119 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2014, 07:40:50 AM »
Welp, I'm done with this demo. Just 12 hours of gameplay, too!
:o
I honestly didn't expect anyone to beat Multi-Flan within 48 hours of the demo release.
Good God, man! Did you just level grind to some obscene point just to beat her!?!? If so, then how much of those 12 gameplay hours consisted of pure level grinding!?!?! Seriously! What level characters did you have at the end!?!
Or did you just get lucky and the Random Number God decided not to have them spam the OHKO attack one after another?

Either way, I guess I'll have to do a difficulty revamp for the Multi-Flan in the next version. Or maybe I'll have a different reward for the player for beating lunatic Flandre, or something.

« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2014, 08:10:55 AM »
:o
I honestly didn't expect anyone to beat Multi-Flan within 48 hours of the demo release.
Oh, so you actually anticipated somebody will eventually beat her and just didn't think that person will do it that early?
Did you just level grind to some obscene point just to beat her!?!? If so, then how much of those 12 gameplay hours consisted of pure level grinding!?!?!
Erm, I forgot 5 hours were from v2.0, so actually 7 hours on this demo. Makai took four or so... so, 3 hours of constant grinding. I've ran out of my patience at this point (frankly, I'm surprised I had enough to last me through 3 hours).
What level characters did you have at the end!?!
Before battle - Lv. 31 Cirno, lv. 30 Rumia, lv. 10 Wriggle and lv. 10 Mystia (those two were supposed to be targets for Lavateinn). At the end of Makai - lv.18 Cirno and lv.17 Rumia.
Or did you just get lucky and the Random Number God decided not to have them spam the OHKO attack one after another?
Yeah, that too. Lavateinn attacks didn't even start until I've beaten one of them. And there weren't more than 2 at once (unlike a bunch of my tries, where all Flandres used it at once at the first turn).
Either way, I guess I'll have to do a difficulty revamp for the Multi-Flan in the next version.
"Difficulty revamp"? Does that mean making her easier or harder?
Or maybe I'll have a different reward for the player for beating lunatic Flandre, or something.
Well, I'm all for a different reward.

EDIT: Bug: dead eyes(or, as they are titled, " ") from the YuugenMagan show in the Bestiary. Normal eyes show too, but the entry doesn't unlock.
EDIT2: I've done some research... the bug I just mentioned is actually a compatibility problem between versions - bestiary only hides the entries at the start of the game. Since previous versions didn't have "eyes", they weren't hidden there, so they wouldn't be hidden in imported saves.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 10:07:10 AM by Searinox119 »

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2014, 10:14:11 AM »
Welp, I'm done with this demo. Just 12 7 hours of gameplay, too!
Holy shit, you're insane. I did really say that anyone will beat Multi-Flan, but grinding in 3 hours?

It's a shame that I can't finish the demo within a day. I wanted to but my University beg to differ. Guess you really are the biggest fan of this game.

« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2014, 08:59:14 PM »
I downloaded the new version yesterday. It seems pretty good so far, the only bug I've noticed is that the water drip sounds from Flandre's basement continue when the player leaves the basement.

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2014, 02:24:50 AM »
I see that you decided to make Rumia's song greatly buff magic attack for 5 turns.

Let's talk about game breaker. Searinox119 has shown us that demarcation is incredibly overpowered, I'm going to show you all why Mystia is my primary damage dealer.
1st turn: haste Mystia, sing Apparition stalk the night to herself.
2nd turn: use Ill-Starred Dive twice.
Watch in awe as her damage reached 2000 in single turn. This is why I only want to buff MAT for only two turns.

One other thing, I noticed that Yukari use Omniheal to your party when she reached phase 2. Will team 9 learn a copy of that spell perhaps?