Author Topic: Request for help on Spell card scripting  (Read 3518 times)

Request for help on Spell card scripting
« on: May 16, 2014, 12:38:25 AM »
First time posting here. I've started to try and use danmakufu (ph3) to make my own spell cards, but I really suck at scripting. I came here to ask if anybody would be willing to help me create a spell card I thought of the other day, or provide me with a script for this? It's a lot to ask, I know, but just in case; here is what I had in mind:

The spell card would go through three phases before timing out after say 30-59 seconds.

Phase one of the spell card: small white or blue orbs or bullets appear. They are fixed and do not move. 

Phase two: In phase two, lasers begin to spawn between the "points of bullets".
This links the bullets together, forming a rough depiction of the constellations depicted here: http://i.imgur.com/42HpgGV.jpg, possibly trapping the player with a "constellation".
Step three: yellow bullets diagonally rain down like a meteor shower from the right side of the screen, while the player is either trapped or forced into the spaces between the "constellations."
The Spellcard times out after a short while.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 05:35:39 AM by alien2 »

Re: Request for help on Spell card scripting
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 05:26:01 AM »
Anybody?

:(

TalosMistake

• Master of Aura and Shade
  • I'm Talos, not Talo~~
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 04:45:42 PM »
Hmm, look interesting. If I have a time(if not this day,maybe tomorrow), I will try to make it. xD

TalosMistake

• I'm Talos, not Talo~~
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 05:55:44 PM »
Ok, so basically did you want something like this? (sorry if I misunderstood your concept   :ohdear:)

I feel really sleepy so I've to go now. Will be back tomorrow.  :V
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 05:58:14 PM by TalosMistake »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 06:14:14 PM »
Geez Talos. That's fantastic. (The FPS isn't)

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 08:59:27 PM »
Ok, so basically did you want something like this? (sorry if I misunderstood your concept   :ohdear:)

I feel really sleepy so I've to go now. Will be back tomorrow.  :V
:o Glorious! Wait. Are the bullets going down or diagonal? Because, you know, the little stars are mimicking a meteor shower. If it isn't too much trouble, it would be nice to get the script for that. I already have made a character sprite and "Portrait" (For when the card is activated) in Adobe Illustrator and composed BGM and such in a midi program. This would really top it off!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 09:15:44 PM by alien2 »

TalosMistake

• I'm Talos, not Talo~~
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 02:19:09 PM »
:o Glorious! Wait. Are the bullets going down or diagonal? Because, you know, the little stars are mimicking a meteor shower. If it isn't too much trouble, it would be nice to get the script for that. I already have made a character sprite and "Portrait" (For when the card is activated) in Adobe Illustrator and composed BGM and such in a midi program. This would really top it off!

What does diagonal mean exactly? Sorry I don't clearly understand because I'm pretty bad at english (and google translate gave me an unclear meaning xD).

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2014, 03:48:29 PM »
What does diagonal mean exactly? Sorry I don't clearly understand because I'm pretty bad at english (and google translate gave me an unclear meaning xD).

in DNH, 45 or 135 degree angle.

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2014, 06:36:20 AM »

Basically this: http://i.imgur.com/GcjjP6U.jpg

TalosMistake

• I'm Talos, not Talo~~
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2014, 05:42:34 PM »
Ok, here is the quick preview about it.  :V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL4t56kPuM0&feature=youtu.be

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2014, 06:31:38 PM »
Ok, here is the quick preview about it.  :V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL4t56kPuM0&feature=youtu.be

:] :o EPIC! That is awesome!

Let me know when it is done, ok?

Good work!  :D

There is no reason to double post by quoting the same link again. Please use the edit button. -Hele
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 05:35:10 AM by Helepolis »