Author Topic: Gensou Shoujo Taisen You, Ei, Yume - Gameplay Translation into deep Dreams  (Read 364719 times)

Version 1.0.4 is out.
Spoiler:
Kogasa's 乳母の日傘 (the one that shares damage with the sub-unit)
is removed. There is also another new unused personal skill for Shou, and 2 more for Mima.

Looks like there is a bug with
Spoiler:
Shikieki's Final Card
, even if I bomb the spots where the MAP will hit, it seems that whoever is standing on those spots on the map will still get slammed by
Spoiler:
Cleansed Crystal Judgment
power penalty.  They don't get the danmaku power down of course.
It probably comes not from her spell card but from . Her spell card merely
Spoiler:
additionally reduces your Power by 0.3x / 0.5x / 1x / 2x your kill count.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 01:27:57 PM by HertzDevil »

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
Version 1.0.4 is out.
Spoiler:
Kogasa's 乳母の日傘 (the one that shares damage with the sub-unit)
is removed. There is also another new unused personal skill for Shou, and 2 more for Mima.
It probably comes not from her spell card but from . Her spell card merely
Spoiler:
additionally reduces your Power by 0.3x / 0.5x / 1x / 2x your kill count.

No, it is not so much the problem with the card, but rather the mechanic of bombing for safe spots is not working when it is supposed to.

honestly id recommend shooting down those evil eyes as soon as possible and i don't recommend staying as group since when
Spoiler:
Yumeko's spell card ends Shinki will be a big pain in the ass to deal with since she moves 2 times a turn ( on Normal), has a map and as an bonus in case you didn't cast alert on your reals she has auto-strike every turn even on normal
. if you trained Rumia/Flandre/Remillia
Spoiler:
/Nue
they can use the fact that they have an S in night to have a better chance of taking down those bats.

I think
Spoiler:
Shinki
never moves though, which is not a problem if you stay out of her way until you are ready.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 02:25:07 PM by c l e a r »

There is a bug(?) where Combo-characters can use the effect of the parts for clear Ei more than once (they need to recombination after each kill)

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
There is a bug(?) where Combo-characters can use the effect of the parts for clear Ei more than once (they need to recombination after each kill)

Can confirm, Eternal Yonder works more than once for some reason, it can also cause some attack order to bug out.

Also, I tested something out on
Spoiler:
Shinki
stage, turns out the best way is to actually stay in a single ball of destruction.  This is cause all the bats come charging after you turn 1, and you can do something absurd like Sanae's "True Living God" PS, which lets her start with a full Faith gauge, and then
Spoiler:
use a "Miracle" or "Assault" (from Kogasa) God's Wind
, have Elrin/Koa/Minoriko recharge her, and then do the same on 2nd wave of bats come out on Turn 3.

I will note those
Spoiler:
King Evil Eyes
have a very vast pool of Seishin Commands, Faith in particular, so I think you have to do the above strat on Lunatic, cause otherwise, it is impossible.

Also, does anyone know what does
Spoiler:
Yumeko
attacks are parody of?

EDIT: Looks like Sanbandou caught on to my favorite combo in the game, Aya/Yukari is now called "Supersonic Gap"
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 04:34:04 PM by c l e a r »

Okay, I've just finished stage 40. I have of course massacred every boss there, no exceptions. Chen was the only casualty, and that's because she couldn't dodge a 15%. Komachi couldn't even 1 hit her, chen lived at 15, only to die of graze damage because of Yuukas field. RIP

New relationship bonuses: (To: From (Lv))

• Byakuren: Ichirin (3), Murasa (3), Nazrin (3), Nue (1), Shinki (2), Shou (3)
  • Eiki: Komachi (3), Satori (1), Yukari (1), Yuyuko (1)
  • Goki: Zenki (2)
  • Ichirin: Byakuren (2), Murasa (2), Nazrin (2), Nue (2), Shou (2)
  • Iku: Tenshi (2)
  • Kogasa: Sanae (1)
  • Koishi: Orin (2), Satori (3), Utsuho (2)
  • Lily Black: Cirno (2), Daiyousei (2), Letty (2), Minoriko (2), Rei'sen (2), Shizuha (2)
  • Medicine: Alice (1), Eirin (1), Hina (1), Yuuka (2)
  • Nue: Ichirin (2), Murasa (3)
  • Orin: Koishi (3), Satori (3), Utsuho (3)
  • Orin (Cat): Koishi (2), Satori (2), Utsuho (3)
  • Rei'sen: Lily Black (2), Lily White (2), Reisen (1), Toyohime (2), Yorihime (2)
  • Rinnosuke: Marisa (2), Reimu (1)
  • Satori: Koishi (3), Orin (2), Utsuho (2)
  • Shinki: Alice (3), Byakuren (2), Medicine (1), Nitori (1), Yumeko (3)
  • Tenshi: Iku (2)
  • Toyohime: Eirin (3), Rei'sen (1), Reisen (1), Yorihime (3)
  • Utsuho: Eirin (1), Kanako (1), Koishi (3), Orin (3), Satori (3), Suwako (1)
  • Yorihime: Eirin (3), Rei'sen (1), Reisen (1), Toyohime (3)
  • Yumeko: Alice (2), Shinki (3)
  • Zenki: Goki (2)

Additions / changes to existing relationship bonuses in Ei 1.2.0:

• Alice: Shinki (3), Yumeko (2)
  • Cirno: Lily White
  • Daiyousei: Lily Black (1)
  • Eirin: Rei'sen (1), Toyohime (2), Yorihime (2)
  • Komachi: Eiki (2)
  • Letty: Lily Black (1)
  • Lily White: Rei'sen (2)
  • Marisa: Rinnosuke (2)
  • Minoriko: Lily Black (1)
  • Murasa: Byakuren (2), Ichirin (2)
  • Mystia: Luna, Star, Sunny
  • Nazrin: Byakuren (2), Ichirin (2)
  • Ran: Chen (2 -> 3), Yukari (2 -> 3)
  • Reisen: Rei'sen (1), Toyohime (1), Yorihime (1)
  • Rumia: Luna, Star, Sunny
  • Sanae: Kogasa (2)
  • Shizuha: Lily Black (1)
  • Shou: Byakuren (2), Ichirin (2)
  • Wriggle: Luna, Star, Sunny
  • Yuuka: Medicine (2)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 12:30:35 PM by HertzDevil »

I'm liking these new friendships, how do you get Zenki and Goki?

Ran gets a Personal Skill at level 50 (前鬼・後鬼の守護) that lets her summon them.

Yookie

• Blue flower
  • Green
Also, does anyone know what does
Spoiler:
Yumeko
attacks are parody of?

Spoiler:
Blade Party is a taken from Sayaka Miki from Madoka Magica, Step Spear could be just about anything that practices fencing and Saber Dance is Unlimited Bladeworks. Her two "generic" moves are probably just that.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 08:14:01 PM by Yookie »

The Eirin, Kaguya, and Flan stages went by easily. Youmu died to Flan's map because she loves to die dissapointing deaths apparently. I m kinda worried about Yorihime, but I should be able to take her out.

EDIT-> Okay, Yorihime wasnt even a problem, Flan tore through her easily. I ignored the Lunar Magatama in favor of the wp bonus. I have a feeling that the rest of FMW I will go smoothly.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 06:53:57 AM by LazorPagoda »

Can confirm, Eternal Yonder works more than once for some reason, it can also cause some attack order to bug out.

I noticed that if the character with this item does support attack, and you do not down enemy, then the one to whom he helped gets the effect +1 action. Hmm?

The eternal yonder item seems more and more op. I remember when it was still called Exceeded Eternity and gave hit and away.

As a sort of fyi, the English patch for Ei bugs Flan spawning in for the UFO invasion stage, so that's a thing :/ Also Eki gets a 3 from Komachi, Komachi gets a 2 :///

It's still called Exceeded Eternity. Also how is the UFO shuttle launch stage bugged? What happens? Please let me know so I can fix it.

At some point in the update cycle for Yume the Fury spirit got changed to no longer ignore the Prevail skill, specifically (and presumably Prevail+ as well)

At some point in the update cycle for Yume the Fury spirit got changed to no longer ignore the Prevail skill, specifically (and presumably Prevail+ as well)

They wrote that they want to balance that seishin, since it turned out to be too powerful compared to hot blood.
But honestly, this is not good idea to take off Prevail. In this game, he down damage directly in %, unlike SRW where he just raises armor.

Although, initially they thought that would remove interaction of the Hot Blood and Fury.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 08:11:56 PM by Nikkanoffun »

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
They wrote that they want to balance that seishin, since it turned out to be too powerful compared to hot blood.
But honestly, this is not good idea to take off Prevail. In this game, he down damage directly in %, unlike SRW where he just raises armor.

Although, initially they thought that would remove interaction of the Hot Blood and Fury.

As much as I love Fury in this game before, it is necessary for them to put a balance.
Plus there is a lot more broken crap you can abuse now that you have a ton of other toys, the most notable (and obvious) one being:

Spoiler:
Sanae + Kogasa:
PS: True Living God (Start with 100% Faith Gauge)
PS: Umbrella Sharing (Dupe all active Sheishins in the Unit together)
- Start of Stage, use Zeal from Sanae, and then switch to Kogasa to keep Zeal for later.  If you use fast power buffs, you can get to Power 150 to get Extend L2, to recover the used 70 from Zeal.
- Get to the meat of the stage where you have to deal with a problem, usually lots of mooks, orange sheeps for example.
- Cast Assault from Kogasa, now use Umbrealla Share PS, both Sanae and Kogasa now have Zeal, Strike, Valor, and Accel.
- Switch to Sanae, use her MAP and wipe them out.
- Switch to Kogasa, use Umbrella Cyclone to take out something big,
- If you need another MAP wipe, you have another turn, just use something like Resupply from Elrin.  Note that you have a full SP bar, so you should still be able to use Miracle.

Can someone tell me how did they get by
Spoiler:
Giant Catfish
's 2nd card
Spoiler:
The Earth Liquefies to Mud!
, the only way I see by that card is to tank 2 MAP attacks on the first card leave him so he has 35% HP on his first card, break it on next turn, go to this one, bomb and then bum rush that, cause there is really no way to deal damage to him when
Spoiler:
All Terrain Ranks become D, and all front MP drops to 0

What is his last card?  I brought
Spoiler:
Satori
just in case that it is something absurd like
Spoiler:
All Front HP to 1

I called that item "Eternal Yonder" way before the Ei translation patch was out. Translations for Kou to Ei should be (still) accurate on Akurasu, though not in the OP I suppose.

What is his last card?  I brought
Spoiler:
Satori
just in case that it is something absurd like
Spoiler:
All Front HP to 1

On top of that,
Spoiler:
disables actions if the front's HP is less than 40% / 60% / 70% / 80%
. Quite troublesome even on Normal. But it is the last game, they can go however absurd they want.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 09:11:30 PM by HertzDevil »

Pretty much all of my units were outside of his danmaku fields up until the last card (I was using Kanako, Patchouli, Mima, and Yuyuko with them proccing support attacks off of Midnight Chorus Master-boosted Marisa.) It was definitely one of the easier fights in the Dream World for me, but it's probably hellish if most of your damage is coming from close-mid range units.

I'm mildly interested in what Lunatic 73 is like since it's basically
Spoiler:
the revenge of Chapter 40, except this time you start completely surrounded by the enemies.

You have already passed this moment from Komachi, as the status of its field down your damage and accuracy with the reduction of the distance to she.

UPD:

I noticed that if the character with this item does support attack, and you do not down enemy, then the one to whom he helped gets the effect +1 action. Hmm?

It seems just support attack should work. It doesn't matter with what result.

As much as I love Fury in this game before, it is necessary for them to put a balance.

I think that Fury gives too strong effect (100% damage in almost any situation) for ridiculous 15~20SP. At the same time Hot blood costs 40~50SP but is almost always nullified by some kind of protection.

I think they could add the status of bypassing defensive skills (without distance, size, etc.) to the Hot Blood, and let Fury as is.
It hurt me to watch characters without Fury, having Hot Blood did 10HP damage for Utsuho.

Or leave Guard as the only measure of an no ignored skill. (Bosses with Fury really annoy.)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 11:59:43 PM by Nikkanoffun »

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
On top of that,
Spoiler:
disables actions if the front's HP is less than 40% / 60% / 70% / 80%
. Quite troublesome even on Normal. But it is the last game, they can go however absurd they want.

Is it a map?
Also, if 
Spoiler:
disables actions if the front's HP is less than 80%
on Lunatic, the game is basically telling you to
Spoiler:
deploy both the Komeiji Sisters, and use their FULL SP POOL in that single turn
or you die.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 01:19:00 AM by c l e a r »

nyttyn

• Drill baby drill!
Does anyone happen to know how the three fairies as a combo unit work, mechanically? If I pump upgrades into all of them, do all three fairies get averaged out, or does it just run off one fairy? I know they don't share skills. Do the stats use the highest of the lot, or just one specific fairy? And how does the level of the combined unit work, averaged or just one fairy's level?

I guess likewise for the prismrivers since I intend to use both trios this run, but I suppose they work the same as the three fairies?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 04:41:02 AM by nyttyn »

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
Does anyone happen to know how the three fairies as a combo unit work, mechanically? If I pump upgrades into all of them, do all three fairies get averaged out, or does it just run off one fairy? I know they don't share skills. Do the stats use the highest of the lot, or just one specific fairy? And how does the level of the combined unit work, averaged or just one fairy's level?

I guess likewise for the prismrivers since I intend to use both trios this run, but I suppose they work the same as the three fairies?

All Combination units call upon each of their own individual unit upgrades and average for their own unit.

Pilot Stats wise, they all use the leader's skillset as the pilot.  The only exception to this is the Prismrivers, cause when they combine, the ability "Synchronize" takes their best individual stats from each of them and use in their own unit (Exactly Aquarion's system in the main SRW games).  I'm not sure if they changed that in Dream, but in Ei, you cannot just pour PP into an individual stat to influence which Synchronize takes, it will always take the base stat.

Also, after a memefest with the
Spoiler:
Catfish
, I manage to beat it without any deaths. (Playing on Hard atm).

Now I am in the shitfest that comes right after it, on Turn 1 atm, and so far, the biggest problems flanking towards me is
Spoiler:
Nightmare Koishi, and Kaguya
, unless they are just potatoes with 30k HP.  Both
Spoiler:
Remillia and Yukari
are.  If
Spoiler:
Nightmare Elrin, or Yorihime
ever moves on Hard, I think I am in huge trouble.  I assume on Normal it is much easier.  I'm just handling into a massive ball just like in the Makai Finale chapter, and waiting for them to flank towards me.  I'm... probably not going to get to skill point, unless both
Spoiler:
Mima and Byakuren
are both easy to deal with.  What do their spells do?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 04:59:56 AM by c l e a r »

I don't believe you can influence Synchronize with PP, although Merlin and Lyrica did get new skills that just massively boost their good stats for basically zero downside, and those boosts do work with Synchronize

Spoiler:
The nightmares all have 30k HP on Hard, except for Shou, Ichirin (26k each), Toyohime (35k), Eiki (40k) and the bosses. Yorihime definitely moves after a few turns but I believe Toyohime stays put. Utsuho moves immediately on Hard, and her Giga Flare MAP is post-movement like in 55 Lunatic. Mokou will resurrect twice before she finally dies.

Byakuren's spell card increases her stats by 80 and gives her one extra action (two on Lunatic)

Mima's spell card cuts your HP and MP in half at the start of your turn.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 05:20:37 AM by Nook »

nyttyn

• Drill baby drill!
Yeah, that chapter was a utter mess for the bonus on Normal alone,
Spoiler:
I think it's the Yuuka/Yorihime of Dream really. Just take your time with the effects, but remember you're on a time limit. I recomend choosing Kaguya as one of the ones you skip, since you have to attack her four times on normal alone before your attacks even start to do anything and that's just obscene.

Oh uh, last small question, but re: chapter 29 Marisa route, i've seen some conflicting info going around so I suppose I should ask:
Spoiler:
If you already have the bonus from Game 1 for Alice and Marisa's friendship, will picking Alice boost them to Friendship 4, or will they remain at 3?

Also for the OP (herein lies ability spoilers and spoilers about units):
Spoiler:
Byakuren's second skill makes everyone except Byakuren in the Buddhist Crew (Ichirin, Nazrin, Shou, Murasa) deploy with +20 Power. This does not affect the cap.  Nue is not considered a part of Byakuren's crew.

Tenshi's first ability reduces the cost of Wall by 10 for her, not Grit. Second ability means that if her terrain rating for the attack is S on the terrain she's hitting (so a S land attack against a grounded unit), she automatically crits.

Lily White's first PS means all her attacks have 1-6 range, or something to that effect.

Iku's second listed ability causes her to auto-dodge all attack for a turn, but you take graze damage regardless of if you're focused or not. Twice per map.

Eiki's first ability simply forces, on both sides, any hit rate of 50 or lower to be considered 0, and anything 51 or above to be 100. I also believe, but may be remembering wrong here, that ten kings way always rounds up in your favor.

Koishi's first ability automatically forces her to be the front-liner for her party at the start of the enemy phase in addition to the pattern dodging effect. Keep in mind that Koishi and Satori both automatically cast a free Alert at the start of their turns.

Kanako gets a new ability that casts Accel on all units and, if her power is 120 or higher upon using it, Assail as well on the front-line units. Once per map.

Shinki's last ability (Final Embrace) auto kills anything not a boss that's at 20% or lower when she ends combat with it (this does not apply to bombs or MAP attacks).

why yes, Shinki's personal abilities are kind of bad, but she's exceptionally obscene overall so it balances out.

Toyohime's second ability simply lets her swap two squares within range 7 of her, does not require a unit to be on both squares (so you can use it to cart your fatties to the front lines), and will not work on anything with special resistance (read: every boss just about). Last ability, once per map, restores 40 SP to both members of Toyhime's team. The PS that makes wave-motion fan infinite range also makes it a bit narrower.

Lily Black has her own PS list, but I don't know what any of them do.

Rinnosuke has his own PS list, but I don't know what any of them do.

Icihrin has a 700 damage barrier for 10 MP (dunno against what types might just be all of them), one that boosts the damage and range of one of her moves by +200 and +1, one gives...either her or unzan +50 SP i forget, one turns focus into Spirit + (I believe it raises how much power it gives her) for 30 SP, and don't quote me on this but if I'm remembering correctly the last one gives +3 UFM under...some condition.

Yorihime's takemikatsuchi converts excess accuracy into damage. This seems to be roughly around a conversion rate that turns into 3x total damage (or a 200% boost in other words) at around 400% accuracy.

Utsuho's overlimit (higher power cap, hp regen (s)) only takes effect while she's in limiter off/heat gauge mode. She also keeps the same PS list if you put her into 1 cost mode, and no, there's no way to activate overlimit in 1-cost unyu mode.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 07:53:13 AM by nyttyn »

Spoiler:
Lily White's first PS means all her attacks have 1-6 range, or something to that effect.

Spoiler:
For Lily Black, her final attack instead of 1-1 becomes 1-6.
Lily (White and Black have a common PS list) get the ability to use 1 times on all characters seishin 祝福.

Spoiler:
In the case of Utsuho, if she is down (I just use Self Destruction), she drops Yatagaras Frame and finds herself in her usual guise (1.0 value) with 1HP, she is not listed as a downed character (It would seem restores the SP to the full (?))

I think, the reward for the passage of Ei can be given Iku (she can use the support attack on 3 cells, and already comes with the 2 level) and thus provide a flexible using +1 action for other characters.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 06:37:46 PM by Nikkanoffun »

Spoiler:
I don't remeber the nightmare stage being that bad, Koishi soloed the IN crew and Eiki, The Moon Princesses took out Koishi and Okuu with Tenshi & Iku. The Moon Nightmares got taken out by Byakuren, Eirin and Sanae
(don't exactly remember) The EoSD nightmares got beat by team 9 and Medicine. Busted old Shinki soloed the MoF nightmares
 The Mima and Myoren nightmares weren't too bad as well.

Also I'm now on 4, the Okuu fights were rather easy, I just had to get a formation. Only death was my maxed Rumia taking 8k and dying to Subterranean Sun.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 06:39:40 PM by LazorPagoda »

Spoiler:
I tried my strength against Shiki, in particular (Hard), I managed to down her HP for 1 phase with a not very good build up to the middle of the final spell card (Reimu and Marisa made 10k / 19k, Utsuho made 12k ... but I I can not raise she power any higher than 170 ~ 180, it periodically drops to 170+ for some strange reason).
You can trick her non-spell, as she will literally spammed seishins (making 5k damage per ship for two actions) which quickly leads to the nullification of her SP ... but the first spell card breaks everything(-70% damage from characters on her field), I think you should stop at this point, and then in one gust End all that she has.
PS: Oh, yes, I liked the reference to Judecca.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 01:25:04 AM by Nikkanoffun »

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
Spoiler:
I tried my strength against Shiki, in particular (Hard), I managed to down her HP for 1 phase with a not very good build up to the middle of the final spell card (Reimu and Marisa made 10k / 19k, Utsuho made 12k ... but I I can not raise she power any higher than 170 ~ 180, it periodically drops to 170+ for some strange reason).
You can trick her non-spell, as she will literally spammed seishins (making 5k damage per ship for two actions) which quickly leads to the nullification of her SP ... but the first spell card breaks everything(-70% damage from characters on her field), I think you should stop at this point, and then in one gust End all that she has.

You have to have some clever placements before you start her Spell 1, cause you don't want to have moving around once it starts, the spell is static iirc.  Placement for the areas where you cannot do damage is always the same.

For most bosses of this nature on higher difficulties, you need to take advantage that they are on a lifebar count. 
Spoiler:
Eiki
is the first super boss that you need to "trick" the lifebar, but she makes your life easier by only having Grit, and not Iron Wall.  All subsequent super bosses that I encountered so far,
Spoiler:
Shinki, and Catfish
all got Iron Wall, and some levels of HP Regen.   Boss AI will use Iron Wall, and Grit on 30% HP. 

On Lunatic only, any Faith from goons will also activate at this point, those Kappas will all need to be clapped before you take even
Spoiler:
Komachi
on.  Later on,
Spoiler:
Shinki
's King Demon Eye she summons on her first spell also has Faith, it goes without saying that you need to take him out too.

So what you need to do is, on her first spell,
Spoiler:
Bar of the Ten Kings
with only little health remain and past it back to her, she does whatever and pass it back to you.  You break the spell, she activates
Spoiler:
Last Judgment
, then you bum rush that entire health bar, but must leave 1 active unit to use the bomb and pass it back to her, so you don't get completely smashed by
Spoiler:
Cleansed Crystal Judgment
power penalties when she MAPs you.  You still get -30, but it is better than -200 if you leave the field on.  If you survive with most of your units intact at this point, you can pretty much press buttons and win.  It took a while of planning and inching, but I beat
Spoiler:
Catfish and Shinki
with 0 deaths (if you don't count Hourai dolls :v )

Spoiler:
Eiki
is much easier to pull off, because she does not have a starting MAP to pressure you with.  Everyone afterwards, I would assume at this point, has a starting MAP making it much harder.  At least the ones that I have seen so far are quite weak, that might change.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 01:43:33 AM by c l e a r »

Spoiler:
How is the WP bonus for the Koishi drama stage even doable. Help? Also as that question implies, I'm at the Yumeko stage right now. As for whoever asked for the problem with the Ei patch, Flan wouldn't spawn in, no matter how long I waited :/. Also Eiki is still rediculously op as a player unit, I'm suprised she wasnt nerfed. I am liking Nue's gimmick, she's really fun to use, as well as Lily Black. Medicine gives armor down, right?

Spoiler:
Medicine gives armor down, right?

No, her attacks ignore the indicated percentage armor.

You have to have some clever placements before you start her Spell 1, cause you don't want to have moving around once it starts, the spell is static iirc.  Placement for the areas where you cannot do damage is always the same.

The fight as a whole is not a problem, I just tried to down her from 1 phase (in my group there were Cirno + Dai, Letty + Lily White (since I still had 4.0) Shou and Nazrin (without Padoga ... they have combo, but it can not be used) and the Ship that could not attack I forgot that the anchor a combo attack) with all this, as I already wrote - I was able to deal 20k ~ 35k damage per 1 FPM. And down it to from 100%HP non spell to 50%HP of the final card in 1 turn.

Yes ... I could not down Alert from Senses, since she had twice chosen Satori as the target, and I forgot to switch Orin to Utsuho (she has support defense)

If I bomb her first card, maybe I will be able to fully cope with it in one phase (?)

Sorry from double posting.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 08:37:05 AM by Nikkanoffun »