Author Topic: .Touhou//Infection  (Read 4097 times)

.Touhou//Infection
« on: March 26, 2014, 05:48:24 PM »
Hey guys!

Its me again ZeroIndex, sorry its been so long my harddrive had died on me and all of my Advent Cirno work was lost into the abyss of no return!!! : L...... So here I am to make a new game for the Touhou Community  and hoping the same thing does not ourrc!

Back from college and some designs I have made have been uploaded and placed here as you can see! Please do not claim them as your own art (Just making sure xD).

Reimu Hakurei (Kite)

Weapon:

Story:
Story:
------
Its year 2010 and Reimu is introduced to the newly releashed
virtual Reality MMORPG The World on the PXP, by her friend
Kirisame Marisa.

Logining inside the game they explore deep inside Mac Anu,
and Reimu hears a mysterious voice, following the voice
they stumble into a strange building.

Upon entering inside the building they find themsevles in a
completely different map, and see a player calling for help
while being chased around by another player.
(Still developing).

The story is a mixture between the game Infection and the short anime series .Hack//Quantum.

Characters that will be in the game!

Reimu - Kite
Momiji - Black Rose
Marisa - Orca
Youmu - Balumg

Shinki - Aura
Yukari - Helba

and the most obvious one as the first phase

Komachi - Terror of Death Skieth

I'm going to make the phases look like the touhou characters I have picked, but also have a 2nd form of a monstrous mixture between them.

Well I will be posting the graphics and how far I have got soon! What I want to say is that I need a 3D artist and a Musician that's good mixing touhou music with .hack music to get the feel out of them both. : p
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 07:09:12 PM by ZeroIndex »

Re: .Touhou//Infection
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 05:27:39 PM »
Update:  - 27/03/14

I'd like to show you some of the progress I have been making with the game by showing you a image of the few graphics I have done. Put them all together in Photoshop and it looks quite good. =D

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/Callammutton/Progress_zps60d4ab74.png

Now one what the Starting screen will look like.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/Callammutton/StartingScreen_zps7a1e19d3.png
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 06:00:13 PM by ZeroIndex »

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 10:20:56 PM »
Update - 28/03/14
----------------------------

Decided to change a few things with the main menu, I filled it up with hexagons but lowered the "Fill", I think it gives it a much greater effect and a more feel of Dot Hack. : p

Link - http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/Callammutton/StarterMenuLayout_zps34a81345.png

Going better than I expected.

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 03:16:50 AM »
Ok im loving what im seeing so far but I have seen many startup projects and not all of them stick, just wanted to know how committed you are to seeing this through.

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 11:20:25 AM »
Ok im loving what im seeing so far but I have seen many startup projects and not all of them stick, just wanted to know how committed you are to seeing this through.

Sorry for making ya wait so long for a reply.

I'm quite committed to this project until I see it right through the end, as I was with Advent Cirno Project but unfortunately my hard-drive had to die on me... :0

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 02:28:12 PM »
Hopefully advent cirno returns one day  :D.  anyway that's good to hear gonna be following this thread closely now for future updates  ;).

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 02:31:32 PM »
Hopefully advent cirno returns one day  :D.  anyway that's good to hear gonna be following this thread closely now for future updates  ;).

Yeah~ I plan on making Advent Cirno return someday. : D

I'm happy to see your interested in the project I am making, more updates are coming sooner than you think. =D

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 09:15:35 PM »
Awesome had a quick question though, what are your plans for the "world" and will it be linear or a open world setting.

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2014, 10:03:34 AM »
Awesome had a quick question though, what are your plans for the "world" and will it be linear or a open world setting.

The World? :p Well... You'll just have to wait and find out. xD It will be a open world setting.

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2014, 05:52:07 PM »
Update: 07/04/14
-------------------------

Well its been quite awhile since I have last posted, sorry about that at the moment I am trying to get used to 3D Building modeling in Blender and its going well so far. Here's some of the process of the building I have done.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/Callammutton/Building_zps4e6621be.png

The building will have the Chaos Gate located inside of it to travel to fields and towns etc. It will look much bigger and more detailed when its done. =D

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 04:16:16 AM »
Update! 13th of May, 2014
---------------------------------------

Hey guys! Been quite awhile since the last update.

So did any of you think this project was dead? HELL NO!

Just wanted to say I have created a blog for the game I'm making, where I would be daily updating it, keeping you guys updated with new stuff. ;3  Also I'd like to announce apart of the game has been programmed at last. =D Hope to show you guys a video of it soon~

Blog - http://www.azureblogging.wordpress.com
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 04:17:54 AM by ZeroIndex »

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2014, 06:48:36 PM »
An update!? BEST DAY EVER!! Anyway this is seriously good my hype meter is in overdrive now XD.

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2014, 07:28:17 PM »
An update!? BEST DAY EVER!! Anyway this is seriously good my hype meter is in overdrive now XD.

Lol I'm happy to hear your hype meter has gone on, ove- ove- drive drive. =D Thanks for staying with this project, and showing your support. ;D I will have a couple more update on the way soon~ ;3