Author Topic: Merchandise requests  (Read 2036 times)

Merchandise requests
« on: April 05, 2014, 07:02:58 PM »
Now, I don't know if I'm the only one, but I love fandom merchandise. Heck, I'm writing this on a laptop with an Okami sticker, sitting next to a Pokemon plush and wearing Dave Strider's shirt, but that's beside the point. I, for some reason have a very hard time finding Touhou merch I want. I mean, yeah, there's cool stuff like Yukari's gap stickers, and the Reisen T-shirt, but I've had some things I've wanted for a long time, but can never seem to find and don't have resources/time/skill to make.

So, I started this thread. What I want to happen here is people say their ideas for merch, and hopefully someone else picks up on the idea, and makes it, or if it already exists, share a link to the product. I might be the only one who would use this, but I hope not!

What I want:
-Toyosatomimi no Miko's headphones/earmuffs (Real headphones or replica. Either way would be sweet.)
-Yukari's fan replica
-A Lily White/Lily Black plush
-Mini-hakkero replica (I've seen them, but nowhere I can buy one.)
-Nitori's hat

Hopefully someone out there will make/direct me to these, and do the same to others with their ideas/requests.
A beautiful soulgrudge this cosmic was surely authored by the constellations.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: Merchandise requests
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 08:00:58 PM »
This seems to be the thread you need.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 08:28:34 PM »
This seems to be the thread you need.

You seem to have misunderstood. This is for asking for merch that doesn't exist or you are unable to find, and seeing if someone else will make it/direct you to where it can be bought. E.G: I have been looking for a Miko headphone replica everywhere, but can't find one. I want to see if someone else has/knows where I can get one. I am aware that thread is there, but it doesn't serve my purposes, as helpful as it is.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:30:47 PM by Darkchibiterasu »

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 09:11:33 PM »
N-Forza's thread is indeed also for finding merch, too. If you want other people to make non-existing merch for you, AAA would be the right board.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 09:30:35 PM »
N-Forza's thread is indeed also for finding merch, too. If you want other people to make non-existing merch for you, AAA would be the right board.

Oh, alright. Thanks!

(Feels dumb)