Author Topic: How Mo? Is Your Milk? Yukiko-tan Returns  (Read 1879 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
How Mo? Is Your Milk? Yukiko-tan Returns
« on: March 07, 2014, 11:44:11 PM »
That's right it's back on. From the land that brought you mo? operating systems, mo? toilet snakes and mo? mudflaps, Snow Brand Milk Products has brought Yukiko-tan - and her friends! - back for another marketing run.

But they can't do it alone. Yukiko-tan needs your help!
The top six runner up designs for Yukiko-tan have been added to the boxes of Snow Brand Milk Products' coffee. These six will be printed on boxes of the coffee and sold in stores all over Japan as a "Special Package" Yukiko-tan. However, there can only be one Yukiko-tan. As such, Snow Brand Milk Products is putting out a contest to decide the names of the other characters. From now until 11:59PM on March 28, Snow Brand Milk Products' is asking for the help of its customers to give suggestions on the new names for the other six Yukiko-tans through the company's pixiv account.

"But Ammy," you say, "That's all well and good, but I want to see fanart of these anthropomorphized  dairy products"? Then check out the official site, scroll down, and behold the array of submissions from Pixiv.

And by all means, do not let these girls go without names. That would be a crime against all that is mo?.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 11:47:48 PM by Tengukami »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Re: How Mo? Is Your Milk? Yukiko-tan Returns
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 10:47:29 AM »
> they don't have milk cannons.

> MILK CANNONS

MIRUKU KANON-CHAN!

well this is pretty fun, I think I seriously will consider adding my submission
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Bio

• resident walker
Re: How Mo? Is Your Milk? Yukiko-tan Returns
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 11:26:27 AM »
MIRUKU KANON-CHAN!
This is an excellent name.