Author Topic: Phantasm Break - An Amateur's Attempt at Writing  (Read 2017 times)

Phantasm Break - An Amateur's Attempt at Writing
« on: February 20, 2014, 07:55:54 AM »
A fanfiction I wrote for amusement at the start, but decided to do it more seriously. I realize that it is still early in development, but I would like to know if my writing, and the story itself, has potential.

The OC was inspired by Kamijou Touma of To Aru Majutsu No Index, so you may notice some similarities. I actually wanted to write an Index/Touhou crossover but I feared me writing it would only lead to Touma being OOC. Hence, I created my own protagonist.

Constructive criticism is always welcome, and needless to say, much needed. I have written numerous fanfics in the past, and all of them were dropped prematurely. I had attempted to quit writing numerous times before, but my love for creating my own stories and adventures drives me to write.

On a side note: Any tips for fight scenes? I plan to have the next chapter feature one. I have zero confidence in my skills, so some advice would help. Please note, the protagonist doesn't fight with danmaku and magic, but with his fists along with his ability .

Helpful feedback would be appreciated  :3
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 08:05:59 AM by 「WolverZon」 »