Author Topic: The 10th Touhou Series Popularity Contest: results are out  (Read 59698 times)

Kimidori

• Undefined Fantastic Girl, Nue
Re: The 10th Touhou Series Popularity Contest: results are out
« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2014, 05:29:45 PM »
I dislike how people blame the internet while it always human negative nature that is at fault, internet only makes them more vocal than ever.

"No matter what, cute is justice. If you're watching shows without moe, you should really be questioning your life decisions. The creation of 2D anime girls is the pinnacle of human achievement." -Logan M

Drake

« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2014, 01:00:23 AM »
i dislike how people don't understand that when people blame "the internet" they aren't literally blaming the internet as the source of the problem

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2014, 01:39:22 AM »
I think I'm really lost on all of this.

Anyway, I was browsing around Danbooru, and a certain comment on this picture caught my interest.

"I'm a part of this (Admittedly now dying :() fanbase, but I'll never understand it."

Dying fanbase, really? Then I tried to ask why they said that, but they ignored my comment. Is it my impression or they're saying this because of Kancore stuff and their Shimakaze? I'd like someone to make things clear for me.

Sweetness and love~ ♥

Drake

« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2014, 01:52:11 AM »
"Touhou is dying" is a combination of favoring the "golden days" of when you first got into the fanbase, the probability that you joined in the circa-2007 explosion of new fans and content, some fans moving onto other fanbases and other things just getting popular, a silly perception that newer official works are worse, and a personal waning interest in the series, among other things. It's such an unbelievably silly notion that it's become somewhat of a running joke, although I don't think that guy was joking.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Zil

« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2014, 05:17:13 AM »
the reclining is real