Author Topic: Witch Craft Works - OP witch is OP.  (Read 2831 times)

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Witch Craft Works - OP witch is OP.
« on: January 28, 2014, 09:02:49 AM »
That guy... whoever his name is, totally beta feels something for this girl right in school right, so she is like Himesama and shit, totally cool long black hair who is totally a fire witch right and she protects him and shit.

so basically totally not-harem well animated show about witches who are so OP it hurts.
Heck

4 episodes in and it is constantly breaking its own THIS IS NOT EVEN MY FINAL FORM shit.

Witch Craft Works (ウィッチクラフトワークス Witchikurafuto Wākusu?) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Ryū Mizunagi. The plot revolves around Takamiya Honoka, an average student who somehow becomes affiliated with and protected by the most popular girl in school, Kagari Ayaka. An anime television series adaptation by J.C.Staff began airing in Japan in January 2014.

Mango - http://www.mangahere.com/manga/witch_craft_works/

anyone watching this???

I THINK I am in love with Kasumi, best imouto ever. Seriously I am sick of weak archetypes little sisters, this one took the cake with her badass and she ate it. Then she further kick so much ass with her quotes of
Spoiler:
'YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I DID WITH THOSE GIRLS WHO PICK ON ME?'
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
Re: Witch Craft Works - OP witch is OP.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 03:34:30 PM »
weak badass archetypes little sisters
Yes please.

Series' not the most awesome thing ever, but it's pretty damn good. Also battles between giant stuffed animals.

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 07:05:19 PM »
The Kaiju stuffed animal wrestling was as gorgeous animated as I'd hoped
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 08:42:43 PM »
Watched the first episode a couple weeks ago out of curiosity and really liked it, totally found out about it in the most random manner.

Now that I'm watching more episodes, I'm finding i REALLY enjoy this anime. The humor makes me bust a gut, and the action is really gripping.

Having a character with cat ears helps too~

EDIT: I wonder why the scenery in this anime contains so many animals?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 08:44:37 PM by NekoNekoRex »
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Messiah

• The Devil on The Sky~
  • In seek for the lost DotS
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 12:43:46 AM »
I like strong women, and I hope it stays that way instead of becoming Shakugan no Shana all over again.
Steam Profile                 Myanimelist Profile

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2014, 03:11:27 AM »
I want Kasumi to ride her teddybear and crush the walls of Titan lore. then they will do the joke.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?